Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly Empty
PostSubject: Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly   Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Hey everyone. I have this skin/poly edit that I'm having trouble making, and I'd like some help with. Could one of you please help me make this one, I've been trying for a while but I just can't seem to get it right for some reason.

Basically what I want is an HD Skin/Poly edit that makes the robot's head look like Eggman from Sonic in his Egg-Mobile, and gives the appearance that he's piloting the robot. Like when I add it in, it makes the robot look like a Headless Exo-Suit style robot, with Eggman in his Egg Mobile, attached to the part where the neck would be, controlling it.

In a sense, the Skin Edit would be similar to this one below, in the sense that it looks like a smaller character riding the robot, but instead, the smaller character is Eggman
Spoiler:

When the skin is done, it should look like Eggman is riding the robot in a style like he usually pilots his vehicles. For those of you who aren't familair with the Sonic series, here's an example of how it should look like. Sort of like one of these, with him sitting on top the robot.

Spoiler:

Can anyone please help me with this skin/poly edit? If so, I'd really appreciate it. If you can, also make sure its on an M-sized part, (I plan to use it on a few bots including King Gigaton and a few others), and preferbably make it on an easy to obtain UC Part too. Oh, and be sure to make it so that both Eggman and the upper part of the Egg Mobile is visible too.
Back to top Go down
NEXT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
NEXT

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly   Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 am

That hair is going to be the death of you. You're going to have to match the skin to the hair and go from there. You REALLY should use a cyber head, poly that, then keep going.

Another Idea hit me but you may not like where it's going:
Wrap edges of the face all around the head to make the bald head, use head gear poly's as the mustache.

If it doesn't work, don't be discouraged, it was just an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly   Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:58 am

NEXT wrote:
That hair is going to be the death of you. You're going to have to match the skin to the hair and go from there. You REALLY should use a cyber head, poly that, then keep going.

Another Idea hit me but you may not like where it's going:
Wrap edges of the face all around the head to make the bald head, use head gear poly's as the mustache.

If it doesn't work, don't be discouraged, it was just an idea.

Hmm, I'll try that. I have the colors right though, but the rest is being troublesome. Thanks for the advice though.

I noticed that Cyberoid HD seems to be rather good for these things too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly   Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for a Piloting-style skin/poly
Page 1 of 1