Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello new world! :D

Go down 
+8
Ryuuichiro
Toilet-Flusher
Gerrion
Zombiecat
exoakutsu
Midreus
Zwiebel Force
Malfegore
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Malfegore
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

Hello new world! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:49 am

Well, I'm still new to this game. I just dl'ed it 2 days ago. I hope I get to see you guys online! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Welcome to CB and the FanForum. My name is Zwiebel Force/Himmel and I'm known to be the world's strongest onion (not in terms of odor! D:<) and it is nice to meet you #em3

Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:36 am

run while you still can

save yourself from this hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:42 am

^i agre
Back to top Go down
exoakutsu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
exoakutsu

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 am

GL, your gonna need it
Back to top Go down
Zombiecat
Zombiecat

Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 am

My condolences, your life has now begun its selfdestruct process
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 am

Hello there. Glad to have a newcomer.

My name's Gerrion, a friendly player from DOS.

If you're wondering about the posts above, don't worry. The problem is that this game, while fun in many ways, also has serious inconviniences, including easy pay-to-win methods that 80% of the times will trample players who only play the free part of the game.

Still, if the gender pleases you and you're resilient (like titanium resilient), you'll have fun around. There are a lot of friendly faces around here, me and Zwiebel being a few of them, and able to help you with some questions about the game and some playing strategies(do remember to ask nicely and with manners if you can).

Also, i've wanted to ask: which game server have you joined (ENG, JP, EU, TW, etc.) and which Union have you joined on that server. I'd be awesome if we could meet in-game #em1
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 am

Zombiecat wrote:
My condolences, your life has now begun its selfdestruct process

and his wallet..btw Welcome to CBFF
Back to top Go down
Malfegore
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:49 am

I don't plan on spending in this game. I'm more of a free player. I guess I don't feel the gap yet because I'm still in the beginners' room which is why I'm still having fun. Smile)

I'm playing on the EN server currently, and I'm with BRD. I downloaded the TW version because I've read that it's better, but I'm hesitant because of the language barrier. One wrong chat entry and I'm dead. x.x I'm currently playing with the name CosmicRey in the EN server. I felt that I screwed the first one I made. @_@

Thanks for the warm welcome! Very Happy I will post questions when the need arises. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 am

Hi Malfegore!
You're in BRD, too. That's nice. My IGN's the same as my forum name. I guess we can't see each other yet since I can't go into CH.3... Maybe I'll pay you a visit with an alternate account some time...

Anyway, just a helpful tip: don't go about buying stuff from the Shop with your hard-earned UC yet. The weapons/robots there usually aren't that good anyway... Plus, you DO have your 6 decent starter bots... Save up. You're gonna need that cash for the UC>Rt conversions. Roll only when you get access to the main channels. (since I don't think the beginner's channel bots would at all match up to the ones you can get on the regular ones)

Good luck and have fun!
Hope you stay active here, too. (lurk around a lot and read people's conversations...it's like a random comedy bar with a pinch of drama of sorts)

#em3
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:40 am

yeah the beginner rooms are easy stuff and the beginner channel is presumably even more so

if you experience a day or so of regular rooms and decide to both stay AND be a UC player then i salute you for being a brave man

and yeah use the questions section, it's (mostly) helpful
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:54 am

Welcome to the forums and the game Malf. I know I'm late welcoming you, but I hope you'll forgive me, I've just been busy.

If you have any questions about the game, don't hesitate to ask them in the Gameplay Questions/Discussion category. We'll help out as soon as we can.

Also, I can add you to the BRD group of players if you want. You will be able to view the BRD-exclusive forum and have your name be green instead of black.

I look forward to seeing you around the forums and maybe in-game sometime. :3
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
You will be able to view the BRD-exclusive forum and have your name be green instead of black.

Wait, what? There's such a thing as a Union-exclusive section of the forum? :O
(but does anyone actually post there?)
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 am

Unfortunately the exclusive forums are pretty much dead.

Haven't posted in introductions for a long time, well.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:58 am

yeah there is, my name's green and i can go into the brd section (although at this point it should honestly be blue instead)

it's been dead for eternity though, not sure about the other unions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:01 am

Midreus wrote:
yeah there is, my name's green and i can go into the brd section (although at this point it should honestly be blue instead)

it's been dead for eternity though, not sure about the other unions
Dead.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:20 am

They're all dead, I confirm. =_=
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Midreus wrote:
run while you still can

save yourself from this hell

goddamn it i was about to say that

anyway hi welcome to the fan forums
the game is in a shitstorm right now because of the return of some really overpowered bots so i'd be careful c3:
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Quit while you're ahead guy. If you plan on staying, however, welcome to the Fan Forums. Hope you enjoy your stay! :3
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

And if you're staying, watch out for those Nark_Diggers fellas... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello new world! :D   Hello new world! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello new world! :D
Page 1 of 1