Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welp I quit

Go down 
+11
mechaRev
mikuri
God is a Cat Girl
zerocl
Astral_Dono
MagicPotatoplz
LazyStevz
rei_hunter
Kuzuha
AnTi90d
Winty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Welp I quit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
iKray wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:
My skype is warioeag if any of you wants to add me, I might be playing microvolts again.
But that game is full of laggers too. ; ~ ;

Hope to see you soon.

At least it isn't broken. In that game laggers freeze for a good 2 seconds so you can wreck their shit if you're fast enough. :V
I'll give that game another shot. Hopefully I don't randomly disconnect during a match. ;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 am

iKray wrote:
Red-Brief J wrote:
iKray wrote:
But that game is full of laggers too. ; ~ ;

Hope to see you soon.

At least it isn't broken. In that game laggers freeze for a good 2 seconds so you can wreck their shit if you're fast enough. :V
I'll give that game another shot. Hopefully I don't randomly disconnect during a match. ;;

iIndo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 am

Pretty sure it's not a latency problem, ok. It'll randomly force logout.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 am

;_;
cony cherif will wait 4 u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:37 am

iKray wrote:
Pretty sure it's not a latency problem, ok. It'll randomly force logout.

I waz kidin i luv u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 am

; u ;

I knew that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 am

iKray wrote:
; u ;

I knew that.

If you have skype add me, I want to molest you with messages like I do with utok.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 am

Bye Sasha. I know I made you angry sometimes but you were still funny ; ~;
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

;_;
Bye nigger, I'll miss our philosophical conversations about anal sex and stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Account deletion time?

And recover it later.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Ugh, dont delete Sash/a/ 's account at least >___>

he worked real hard on it after all.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:28 am

Bye. Kinda following you tbh, the game is terribad now.

Fuck you Cyberstep, you can't even balance the obvious. Rolling Eyes
#worstcompanyever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:17 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Ugh, dont delete Sash/a/ 's account at least >___>

he worked real hard on it after all.

Who said I'm deleting accounts lol, and if by "worked hard" you mean the original sasha, he did nothing for his own account, I had to pimp it up. Even then, it wasn't worth it in the end. ;_;
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:40 am

bye, I'll kind of miss you #em5
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:52 am

*Cheers*

Welp I quit - Page 2 29014_10

(σ`∀′) ゚∀゚)σÒ∀Ó)σ Now, don't come back again, don't look back too....no, don't even think about it.
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:20 pm

cya

i've already quit CB like 3 times before..but every time a few months after i lost control to myself ;_; so i guess i wont complain anymore in the future.

this game is meant to be broken yet stupid ppl like us still play it and charge for it. so i guess if im still not be able to quit this shit then why not just enjoy the good part and forget about the bad part. if one's not being able to enjoy whats there then just quit like you'll never come back

lol but srsly im kinda jealous that you have so many friends in CB

not like i'll miss your dracken or anything

now gimme ur account #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:46 pm

priskern wrote:
*Cheers*

Welp I quit - Page 2 29014_10

(σ`∀′) ゚∀゚)σÒ∀Ó)σ Now, don't come back again, don't look back too....no, don't even think about it.
Shut the fuck up priskern. Unlike you, sash/a/ was actually a cool person to hang around with. Even if he did tard rage 24/7 it was a lot more interesting to see than listening to you bitch and whine all fucking day like a goddamn child.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Sad

Welp I quit - Page 2 1Fjx9
Ill miss you too <3
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Guest wrote:

Shut the fuck up priskern. Unlike you, sash/a/ was actually a cool person to hang around with. Even if he did tard rage 24/7 it was a lot more interesting to see than listening to you bitch and whine all fucking day like a goddamn child.

I don't see how a retard person whom only selfishly think about themselve speaking bad stuff about other people while not caring about other people said is any cool to hang out with.

If you are fine with one it'll definately make you no less different then that person nuff said.

You are another type of person whom I hate the most malphes. Interesting, you said I whine, i would love to know what type of stuff do I whine about, show some proof? Instead of hiding behind talking thrash....Oh I remember, you can't Laughing
(σ`∀′) ゚∀゚)σÒ∀Ó)σ You can't even post properly using your own account and had to resort to creating randoms. See? that's what happen to people like this. Having to create accounts after accounts after being banned not knowing when to quit, now who's the child here?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

I usually format this shit for forum use, but whatever! Have it raw!

[9:52:47 PM] Malphes: Hahahaha ooooh fucking boy.
[9:52:49 PM] Malphes: Here we go.
[9:52:53 PM] Malphes: Time to brainstorm some shit up.
[9:52:54 PM] Malphes: I don't see how a retard person whom only selfishly think about themselve speaking bad stuff about other people while not caring about other people said is any cool to hang out with.

If you are fine with one it'll definately make you no less different then that person nuff said.

You are another type of person whom I hate the most malphes. Interesting, you said I whine, i would love to know what type of stuff do I whine about, show some proof? Instead of hiding behind talking thrash....Oh I remember, you can't
(σ`∀′) ゚∀゚)σÒ∀Ó)σ You can't even post properly using your own account and had to resort to creating randoms. See? that's what happen to people like this. Having to create accounts after accounts after being banned not knowing when to quit, now who's the child here?...
[9:53:06 PM] Malphes: >I don't see how a retard person whom only selfishly think about themselve speaking bad stuff about other people while not caring about other people said is any cool to hang out with.
[9:53:07 PM] Relict: Who said this?
[9:53:09 PM] Malphes: Hahahaha, really?
[9:53:17 PM] Malphes: Oh it's none other than "I need to grow a dick" priskern
[9:53:24 PM] Malphes: You know
[9:53:29 PM] Malphes: if sasha really only thought about himself
[9:53:31 PM] Malphes: then fucking
[9:53:32 PM] Malphes: explain
[9:53:34 PM] Malphes: all these people
[9:53:35 PM] Malphes: that like him
[9:53:39 PM] Malphes: Fucking explain it priskern.
[9:53:49 PM] Malphes: >If you are fine with one it'll definately make you no less different then that person nuff said.
[9:53:58 PM] Malphes: If you like hitler then you are literally hitler.
[9:54:07 PM] Malphes: >You are another type of person whom I hate the most malphes.
[9:54:13 PM] Malphes: Are you my number one fan?
[9:54:22 PM] Malphes: >Interesting, you said I whine, i would love to know what type of stuff do I whine about, show some proof?
[9:54:36 PM | Edited 9:54:44 PM] Malphes: You're doing it right fucking now. Someone you don't like leaves and you take the opportunity to be a complete fucking douchebag over it.
[9:54:47 PM] Malphes: Grow the fuck up.
[9:54:56 PM] Malphes: >Instead of hiding behind talking thrash....Oh I remember, you can't
[9:55:15 PM] Malphes: You wanna fucking go? I'll take this shit straight to your face. I've done it before and I'll wipe the floor with your ass again. Bring it, chinaboy.
[9:55:27 PM] Malphes: >(σ`∀′) ゚∀゚)σÒ∀Ó)σ You can't even post properly using your own account and had to resort to creating randoms.
[9:55:29 PM] Malphes: Not by choice.
[9:55:40 PM] Malphes: >See? that's what happen to people like this.
[9:56:08 PM] Malphes: Haha fucking excuse me I called out administration for being shit and they powermongered me off the forums. They're still shit today because they're still fucking doing it.
[9:56:38 PM | Edited 9:56:46 PM] Malphes: Also the whole "They're paying more attention to me rather than actually important issues such as lxe, boytitan, /you/, etc." <3
[9:56:51 PM] Malphes: >Having to create accounts after accounts after being banned not knowing when to quit, now who's the child here?...
[9:57:03 PM] Malphes: I don't quit forums. Forums die by the time I quit.
[9:57:15 PM] Malphes: Last community I went to?
[9:57:19 PM] Malphes: That shit doesn't even exist anymore.
[9:57:28 PM] Malphes: In short, priskern
[9:57:34 PM] Malphes: Someone you don't like leaves
[9:57:46 PM] Malphes: so you decide that's the perfect time to go YEAH HAHA FUCK YOU DONT COME BACK FAGGOT I HATE YOU
[9:57:54 PM] Malphes: Whatever fucking happened to your culture of RESPECT AND CARING
[9:57:57 PM] Malphes: or whatever the fuck that was?
[9:57:59 PM] Malphes: is that just
[9:58:00 PM] Malphes: GONE
[9:58:00 PM] Malphes: now?
[9:58:02 PM] Malphes: does it just
[9:58:04 PM] Malphes: NOT MATTER
[9:58:05 PM] Malphes: like last time
[9:58:09 PM] Malphes: because you dont like someone?
[9:58:19 PM] Malphes: what, you don't have to show respect if you don't like the person?
[9:58:27 PM] Malphes: bitch please, that's not how eastern culture works priskern
[9:58:30 PM] Malphes: i fucking know this shit.
[9:58:33 PM] Malphes: don't
[9:58:33 PM] Malphes: even
[9:58:33 PM] Malphes: play
[9:58:47 PM] Malphes: the fact stands that you're being a grudgeholding piece of shit
[9:58:57 PM] Malphes: and you're a fucking disgrace to your customs by doing this
[9:59:02 PM] Malphes: if you don't fucking like sasha
[9:59:06 PM] Malphes: then shut the fuck up about it
[9:59:09 PM] Malphes: Grow a dick, priskern.
[9:59:27 PM] Malphes: After that, grow some balls to go with it.
[9:59:30 PM] Malphes: Then you're allowed to speak.
[10:00:56 PM] Malphes: So don't you even fucking dare come to me about how "I'm the kind of person you hate" when you don't even have the balls to say what you think straight to someone's face.
[10:01:13 PM] Malphes: You are pathetic.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:04 am

Entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp I quit   Welp I quit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welp I quit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2