Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get the pudding!

Go down 
+27
Neko-chan
KidGlitch
Hyoka
boytitan2
KoumakanScarlet
LazFlamme
Segawa
+RedCobra+
DarkTunerKisume
ziix
Leriel
darkomen
TrieDaEsprit
Zombiecat
Gerrion
dbzfan922
Ryuuichiro
Seraphcrim
Zwiebel Force
TerraChika
resireth
ZedEX-FedEX~
That_Wiesel_Guy
Magna.Zero
Koiro
rei_hunter
Astral_Dono
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 595

Get the pudding! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 pm

I somehow got the pudding.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:02 pm

I ride past you on my hoverboard, attack you with Carnage Scissors, and steal the pudding from you as I ride off into the distance, feeling good about my victory. Oh, and there's a nice sunset in the background.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm

The pudding somehow disappears again...

...and is now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like old spice and not a lady. I'm on a horse.

... and is now in outer space.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:47 pm

I take it since I'm already one with space and go even deeper, so far away that I end up making friends with aliens that we haven't discovered yet. They're nice ones.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

I take a step outside, take a deep breath, and get real high. So high that I rise into space and steal the pudding from you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Hello Koiro10.

Look at your pudding, now back at mine, now back to your pudding, now back to mine.

Sadly, your pudding is fake, but if you could pay me $1000 in cold hard cash then maybe my pudding could be yours.

Look down, back up. Where are you, you're in a spaceship talking to some random guy holding a pudding in his hand.

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it. It's the pudding you've been looking for, look again. The pudding is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you've teleported the pudding to some place in the next galaxy.

I'm hugging Astral.

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:58 pm

I don't know... how DID I GOT THE PUDDING... AGAIN? I'm at my house, about to eat the pudding safely. (It will be eaten if no one replies for a day... it means I'll got the pudding and win :3 whats the prize astral?)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 am

ZedEX-FedEX~ wrote:
I don't know... how DID I GOT THE PUDDING... AGAIN? I'm at my house, about to eat the pudding safely. (It will be eaten if no one replies for a day... it means I'll got the pudding and win :3 whats the prize astral?)
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Rules:
  1. The pudding shall not be destroyed, ever (it's invincible). Pudding cannot be divided, or finished by eating it, there can only be one!
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:09 am

NO PUDDING FOR YOU ZED. I break into your hause and smack the pudding out of your hand with the blunt edge of my katana. I then jump out of the window and ride the wind.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:10 am

I use a Portal gun to steal said pudding and run off
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 am

I throw a pokeball on the pudding which successfully caught it and I grab the pokeball away. And I drill into the inner core of the Earth and hide it.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 am

why is everybody being selfish by hiding the pudding

I use Drill Magic to get to the center of the Earth, retrieve it using Extend Magic, use Connect Magic to get back to the surface and Copy Magic to make duplicates of the pudding.

CHOOSE WISELY, next person~!
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:05 am

I know where (or who)you get those magic from....

on topic. i send manly victors to steal the pudding

Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:24 am

I use my Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken to destroy them all. I then carry the pudding with me in a otherworldy dimensional pocket toy capsule that only I can access.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 am

The pudding turns into a super pudding mecha which I pilot to destroy all pudding lovers.

(The pudding can transform right? It's still a pudding)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:32 am

I bring my SUP moes: before he even knows Koko puts a cursed booster on LXE so her limbs won't be long enough to control the cake-mecha anymore. In the next step I have C.S.-chan turn the mecha into a pudding moe so the four of us can run away safely. #em3
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:29 am

Seraphcrim wrote:
I know where (or who)you get those magic from....
Really??

I send an Omega Hipporoid after your supports.
While they're (including you) are distracted by the hipporoid, I reverse engineer C.S.-chan's mecha moe magic, using the notes made by a certain scientist duo, turning Pudding Girl back into pudding.
I then take the pudding and fly off with my rocket arm.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Ryuuichiro

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 am

I vox you right as you were taking off and smack you with a Meluc for good measure.
I apply Lexratio to the pudding and run away like a fag while spamming Amot Vainic on myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 am

Then I bring in 200 supply worth of Marines with Stim pack and Combat Shield upgrades and destroy everything.

The pudding's mine now.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Koko puts a cursed booster on LXE so her limbs won't be long enough to control the cake-mecha anymore.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
LXE so her limbs

Zwiebel Force wrote:
her limbs

Zwiebel Force wrote:
her

Dude, what.
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:27 am

ORZ I just kidding about eating it. Sent Slush Defenders (the pic im using is one of them) since LXE is the new BigBlue. NO ONE CAN STOP THEM.
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:18 pm

I summon the dragonzord to crush your slush defenders, and steall the pudding. Then i warp to the command center to stare at the pudding. (am i doing this right?)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 pm

LXE wrote:
(The pudding can transform right? It's still a pudding)
Yes, it can transform, but can not be destroyed.
dbzfan922 wrote:
(am i doing this right?)
Yes.
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:42 pm

I teleport the pudding inside Lily Rain's stomach. Now what ya guys gonna do...?
Back to top Go down
ZedEX-FedEX~
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:34 pm

I've called Derek Stiles (Trauma Center main character) to operate her, the operation went fatal at beginning, but thanks to his Hand of Healing I've finally retrieved the pudding~ total win~ Now I put it at some random anime... (Name the anime, then how you retrieve it.)
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:38 pm

It was inside the anime Keroro Gunso. LET ME TELL YOU HOW HARD IT IS TO STEAL SOMETHING FROM GIRORO. I hopped out of the TV, and rode away in a Lark Pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get the pudding!   Get the pudding! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Get the pudding!
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Entertainment-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com