Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CosmicBreak is now DotA

Go down 
+13
Thranduil
LazyStevz
AzureRathalos
Suguri
That_Wiesel_Guy
HashiriyaR32
VeryMelon
reVelske
zerocl
sparhawk254
fggt
AnTi90d
Aria
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

CosmicBreak is now DotA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak is now DotA   CosmicBreak is now DotA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 am

AnTi90d wrote:
Even after registering, Nico video is still playing a black box with no video or sound. The video loaded and the timestamp advances, but it's a black screen with no sound.

Is it this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJeXhYpka2k

If so, this doesn't look like much fun for people that don't want to spam Ivis / Sylvia / Eris et cetera. I honestly hope we don't get it here, which means we probably will. If we get this it'll probably lead to even less arena matches happening in CBUS.

Nope diff vid same game mode tho.

Why do both vids the players have no music on 0-o. Looks fun may be what CB needs to bring in new players that and balanceing.

Also i saw one of the gms with that giant its called chaos hiproid or something thaught it was just a bot with a nicole malic skull hd, Cyclotes legs,SOme randomBD an am. And the scyte whos name I forget I know cbjp has the scyte idk about us. Kinda cheap for C.S. to make it useing same model for it as parts that already exist.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak is now DotA   CosmicBreak is now DotA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

I would rather play HoN or LoL.
Back to top Go down
(´・ω・`)
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 261

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak is now DotA   CosmicBreak is now DotA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 pm

The video doesn't feel like doto at all, it feels more like SMNC to me. This is not an A RTS like doto and it will never be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CosmicBreak is now DotA   CosmicBreak is now DotA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CosmicBreak is now DotA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2