Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to buy mech

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamdragoonxd
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 7

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 am

Hi everyone i'm new here and i came here because my friend told me about this forums Smile) . Well actually i'm a rt player but then i wanted rare bots. Is it possible to buy a zero bots? I hope i can buy it. I also needed A.L.E. Crim box. I wont be active till 1st of April 2013. Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:44 am

i doubt any garapons would sport Zero Bots in the near future... but eh feel free to Charge..

ALso, i sense some April Fools Day in the making.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 am

Huh what? We do have ZERO bots in the recent Garapon, what are you talking about rei? o.O
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:15 am

he said he'd be playing on April 1st.

So.

He aint playing now right?

And i'm not quite sure which server he's playin in lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:35 am

As of today, there is no proper way to trade with people openly. The only thing right now is the Bazaar, but even that is very limited. Limited so to be UC only parts. Uh, Nigh every RT part cannot be Bazaar'd. A.L.E. Crimrose is "UC" therefore you can, but she's going to cost a hefty penny.

"Powerful" bots are fairly common in garapon contents, typically, weekly has 3 or 4 garamoes in the golds. You want to see rare? Go find a Poseidon or Blitzelt with BD2 or Brachius, hell. Good luck finding those in anyone's garage.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 am

Fireflywater wrote:
"Powerful" bots are fairly common in garapon contents, typically, weekly has 3 or 4 garamoes in the golds. You want to see rare? Go find a Poseidon or Blitzelt with BD2 or Brachius, hell. Good luck finding those in anyone's garage.

lets extend that to nonrobots, double magnum and linear cannon [3 slot] for normal accounts are pretty rare, too -.-
Back to top Go down

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:

lets extend that to nonrobots, double magnum and linear cannon [3 slot] for normal accounts are pretty rare, too -.-
lets extend to builds.

Alpha Synoris + Giganberg AMJ + Build Arm AM + Handy Bazooka is one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Want to buy mech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want to buy mech   Want to buy mech Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to buy mech
Page 1 of 1