Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012

Go down 
+24
God is a Cat Girl
Frederica-Bernkastel
resireth
Leriel
Alathon
Axanael
ziix
JinNJuice
Gerrion
Turkeysaur
Rai-Rai
MagicPotatoplz
Magna.Zero
XiaoFu
Astral_Dono
Amateus
Zwiebel Force
That_Wiesel_Guy
tehprognoob
Kurt
Akhenderson
Winty
Suguri
MrCake
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrCake
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
MrCake

Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:23 pm

as the year 2012 is coming to an end,
its time to share your opinions on whats best and whats worst on 2012.
with your reason why and so.
only bots released at 2012 are nominated. ( manly victor and lios and bots that were released on new year gara doesnt count)

Mecha category
Best of 2012

Worst of 2012

Moe category

Best of 2012

Worst of 2012

Both mecha and moe
Best bot series

Worst bot series

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Mecha
Best: Suzeku Basca - My favorite melee and my only tuned one. I also bought several more BSes in the shop for other builds.

Worst: Flapjack - Broken bot in every way, shouldn't exist

Moe
Best: Eve - RIGHTCRICKU GO HOMU
(she's absolutely gorgeous too)

Worst: Resha - I don't think you actually need an explanation for this.

I'm not sure why there's a Both Mecha and Moe category so I'll just skip that.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Suguri wrote:
Worst: Resha - I don't think you actually need an explanation for this.

you just don't know how to build her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 pm

I'd vote, but I only got three 2012 mecha.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Best Mecha:
Mediger: He has a couple decent parts that can be used on a couple bots, but the main selling point is his Mediger Am2 with his Baculus. With this am, Support bots were finally able to obtain a role in healing that could go outside the realms of Medi Aide AM2 and Healing Bits. Not to mention the hilarity that the Baculus could come with slots when it was first released (A couple of my Baculus still have slots in them :3) With 20 ammo, 60 heath per shot, in one life, you could drop in 1200 health which was more than Melfi's 10 ammo 100 health per shot healing arrow.

Best Moe:
Lios: Basically, he's the start of the reason why I started to like playing melee more in the air rather than on the ground. At the start of his release (hilariously at the same gara that Mediger was released) he started becoming more of a joke as less and less people played him and for good reason. His starting stats were little weak aside from fly and tgh being at 20, horrendous free capacity of only 360 after taking all capacity carts and nothing else, and over reliance on staying in aura mode. However, this is what makes him incredibly fun. The aura mechanic makes the game go more fast paced like a ticking time bomb and running out just makes the feeling more intense, and even then you can just replenish it with a wonder drug. The sword activates debuff tunes frequently enough to make me think that it's about a... 75% chance that someone will get debuffed in a single combo? Homing blades are great for harassment (definitely not as damaging as Aquila Girl but still annoying... then again, I don't know, I've been the Lios player and no one else really has.)

Worst Mecha:
Flapjack: The whole point of the mecha series was to be able to mix and match parts to create a bot that you can find fun and effective. Flapjack takes that concept, throws it out the window, laughs in the face of every alpha air in the game and proceeds to start dominating the scoreboard. They gave this bot way too many advantages after being transformed and they STILL WON'T OUTRIGHT REMOVE THEM. A 12 fly stock Flapjack should not be as fast as a 38 fly anything. It just makes NO SENSE.

Worst Moe:
Resha: One of the first zeroes, and still the most dominating character in the game because of her ability to do EVERYTHING. She has damaging homing bullets, an AOE nuke which debuffs the enemy to stop them from shooting bullets, a self shield which artificially increases her HP and having super armor. Resha comes out on top as the worst moe due to her status as a blatently broken character with the ability to do pretty much everything.

I don't know what I'm supposed to put for the last one.
I guess for the sake of guessing, I'll say the AXIS series is the best due to AMJs and neat concept of cool looking mechs while the worst series has to be the new Mialy series because SHE GETS TOO MANY.
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Best Moe - Resha.

All other, just a swag. #em3

Btw, best chibi - Raven-chan. #em3
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 pm

best moe barklily hands down
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Best moe is Gayce.

Worst is non piercegun Mother Resha.

Best mech is Achtsieben EL

Worst is flapjack.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Best Mecha: Flapjack, because he screws Resha.

Worst Mecha: Vishra Kagazuchi, because wtf is this?

Best Moe: Rone Amabile, because I got her O wO

Worst moe: Eris, because she's broken AND has this super generic design. I'm so sick and tired of black wings on sadface girls.

Best fishy: Kingyo-chan! #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Best Mecha: Flapjack, because he screws Resha.

Worst Mecha: Vishra Kagazuchi, because wtf is this?
Go away.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Worst Mecha: Vishra Kagazhi, because wtf is this

>He can't into vishra

Pls stop using melee
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:18 pm

worst moe:
christmas lazflamme
fuck this thing
fuck everything it does
fuck everything it stands for
fuck everyone who uses it
why did they turn the perfection that was laz into a turbofag bot.

best moe:
resha
best level 5 peircegun hopper
best level 12 piercegun hopper
best offensive support
best jammer
best anti-melee
best anti-gunner
best shield to ward of faggits who shoot you
best best best
i like the way she looks
(i don't think 2012 released any good moes)
Back to top Go down
Amateus
Amateus

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Best moe bot : Crimrose HD. Huge beebz and blond.

Worst moe bot : Winberl, no boobs and pink.

Best mecha : Amateus

Worst mecha : Damntree
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Best Mecha: The only one I can think of is Dismoke because he's the only new mechbot from a gara this entire year.

Worst Mecha: Flapjack, because flying pancakes are unrealistic.

Best Moe: Jace, because. Well... o//o
A-anyways... He has a really useful and fun looking gunner path.

Worst moe: Resha (Because of Koi). Otherwise any lagging Eris.

Amateus wrote:
Best moe bot : Crimrose HD. Huge beebz and blond.

Worst moe bot : Winberl, no boobs and pink.

Best mecha : Amateus

Worst mecha : Damntree
3 of these 4 weren't released in 2012.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Best Mecha: The only one I can think of is Dismoke because he's the only new mechbot from a gara this entire year.
but there were a lot of new mechs released this year, axis and what not
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:28 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
but there were a lot of new mechs released this year, axis and what not
I didn't bother looking at the garapons except the recent ones because I never charged any Rt this year except for during Christmas (Which was only $40 anyways) and on the New Year's garapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Sorry if you guys don't agree with my picks, but here goes!

MECHA
Best Mecha:
Worst Mecha:

MOE
Best Moe:
Worst Moe:

Last edited by iKray on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:35 pm

baste mekka:
nothing released was better than accel saber so I guess they are all bad? idk. I really like shino AC though!

wurt mekka:
meteora can eat a dick for being worthless fucking trash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Best Mecha - AXIS series, they look harass.
Worst Mecha - Fagjack, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Best Moe - Jace (Non melee)
Worst Moe - Gayris, Gayvis HD and variants, Gayraph Gayrose HD and variants, Wingsluts (though I do like how they look), Gaysha, it's a long list.

Spoiler:

Last edited by LXE on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Best Mecha: Ragna Barrett, cuz he is moe, and he don't give two fucks about gay fapjacks.

Worst mecha: Fagjack. Period. He is autoplay moe, just in mecha form.

Best moe: After much consideration, going to have to say Eve. Honestly I would play her if I had her. She is pretty much my air moe (If I really wanted to play more moe airs) to fuck over dumb shit melees in this server.

Worst moe: Honestly here, just about every moe that was banned in that beginner ruleset, except a couple. We all know whats bad/stupid already so no point in saying anymore.

As for series of bots, I don't really think there has been a decent series of bots yet.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Best Moe: Eve (want her but I can't get one)
Worst Moe: Sylvia, Eris

Best Mecha: Ragna Barett (want one ;__Wink, Vishra Kagazuchi/Mikazuchi (manliness), Initone
Worst Mecha: Flapjack (obvious)
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Do I really have to pick one? TOO BAD. But if you really only want one answer I'll highlight what I'd choose and why.

mecha:

moe:

series:

You know what, I don't even think the majority of them are useable because of their ridiculous difference in power (Candy compared to Torte for example). Nevermind the series.
Back to top Go down
Rai-Rai
Thoarla Nimbus
Thoarla Nimbus

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:00 pm

ok... may as well contribute...TOP OF EACH TYPE HOOO!!!

Best Mecha Maniacs

LND
Spoiler:
AIR
Spoiler:
ART
Spoiler:
SUP
Spoiler:
Worst Mecha Maniacs

LND
Spoiler:
AIR
Spoiler:
ART
Spoiler:
SUP
Spoiler:
Best Moe Maidens

LND
Spoiler:
AIR
Spoiler:
ART
Spoiler:
SUP
Spoiler:
Worst Moe maidens

LND
Spoiler:
AIR
Spoiler:
ART
Spoiler:
SUP
Spoiler:
Best of both

Spoiler:
Worst of both

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Best mecha: Mediball and all axis except Giganberg.

Worst mecha: Assault Ox M2.

Best moes: Rouche R, Bullet Jace and Air EVE.

Worst moes: Kagura and not-nerfed FC.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Right, time to tell my thoughts.

Best Moe: Akane. One of the things i really wanted was a moe that matched the awesomeness of Geograsis F-Mod. Izuna Kamui was close, but not enough. Then came Akane. Had a lot of fun with her, even after the nerf, in which she was viable.

Worst Moe: Ravi. Not due to her background, or abilities. The problem was that the bugs she had at start made me give the worst startup i ever had with any robot/moe i had. I still use her from time to time, but that first impression is still lingering.

Best Mecha: Medinger. When i tried to roll Dracken time and time again, this odd fella came in by the dozens, and i neglected every one of them, save one for the fun of trying 3X Great Supply on his staff, before it was removed for good. As time went on, i found out that their Baculus' homing healing globes greatly aided my supporting role, along with my crazy survivability skills (survived around 30 seconds against an Eris while screaming for help on chat, and of course, nobody came for help). Before i knew, i had a 500 capa dual Baculus Sup with Broad Radar, among other robots. There were many robots around, but none as helpfull as Boggy, and Best Suporter was almost a guaranteed award.

Worst Mecha: Giganberg - a "more awesome cannon than Saggy" attempt that i believe it went wrong. Or at least that i believe it went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012   Best and Worst  mecha and moe bots of 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best and Worst mecha and moe bots of 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next