Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!

Go down 
+32
shindeta
Abolla
Rossingol
Zeipher
FreedomFighter
bokutai
x3Neko
fenrir796
Kenny
sal
FuG ShadeZ
Wetdog
.nyappy.
Vigi
Andaros
Feign
MissileGo
LeoAurico
Segawa
IAmRauizu
Kasane_Teto
113Kyote
Himururu
piroton
LoneWolfZX
FenixStryk
Abyll
Izzy
iMudkipz
Hyoka
Sean
Dune
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:50 am

MissileGo wrote:
I'm leaving MoeJustice enuf said

It's ok Missile.. I understand you didn't want to be part of a big clan... i wish you good luck wherever you may go...
Back to top Go down
MissileGo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MissileGo

Male Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 am

Dune wrote:
MissileGo wrote:
I'm leaving MoeJustice enuf said

It's ok Missile.. I understand you didn't want to be part of a big clan... i wish you good luck wherever you may go...
Thanks i hope my clan becomes as famous as yours he
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Ohai I r interested in joining, kthx.

Ummm... am I doing it right? D: Don't know what I should REALLY put, lol. I'm Kitouski as well in-game and I'm really not that great but I'm learning. I've been playing the game non-stop since starting and I figured I'd look into a guild. Tada, here I am. Did I miss anything? D: Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Kitouski wrote:
Ohai I r interested in joining, kthx.

Ummm... am I doing it right? D: Don't know what I should REALLY put, lol. I'm Kitouski as well in-game and I'm really not that great but I'm learning. I've been playing the game non-stop since starting and I figured I'd look into a guild. Tada, here I am. Did I miss anything? D: Lol

Hehe, everythings fine your more then welcome to join us.

Just let me or any of my clannys know that your interested in joinin in game and let them know Dune said its ok to join.

I'll also tell clannies to keep an eye out for ya.
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 am

Dune, i'm just curious. did you draw your avartar or you just put your name on her gun?
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 am

Hiii~ I wanna join toooo D:!

Uh well, what else to say... *counts off fingers* I'm Yokura, been playing here for a little while. Same time as Kit, actually. Kit's mah buddy~ And it's lonely ingame where the only real chat seems to be in the middle of Arena, and that doesn't count!

I don't do so well at Arena, but I'm learning! ... slowly >': UNLIKE KIT, I'M NOT A GENIUS AT THESE GAMES *shakes fist at Kitouski* But I enjoy the game a lot xD 'specially the lolibots

Uhm, Not sure what else to add D: Did I miss anything? D;
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:23 am

As soon as the clan leader, Dune gives the Ok, me or one of the other officers will be sure to keep an eye out for you in game so we can add you to the clan =]
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:47 am

Yokura wrote:
Hiii~ I wanna join toooo D:!

Uh well, what else to say... *counts off fingers* I'm Yokura, been playing here for a little while. Same time as Kit, actually. Kit's mah buddy~ And it's lonely ingame where the only real chat seems to be in the middle of Arena, and that doesn't count!

I don't do so well at Arena, but I'm learning! ... slowly >': UNLIKE KIT, I'M NOT A GENIUS AT THESE GAMES *shakes fist at Kitouski* But I enjoy the game a lot xD 'specially the lolibots

Uhm, Not sure what else to add D: Did I miss anything? D;

Your welcome to join as well.. will have people keep an eye out for you in game also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!   Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dune's >BRD< clan, MoeJustice + Forum!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8