Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucca decho?

Go down 
+2
Zwelivelle
Breaker-Z
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 pm

How do I use this thing?
Parts, carts, tunes, playstyle, etc.
I was thinking of hopping with him but I don't have a clue for the weapon.
Also, what are the properties of the shields?
Would balancing tec and str be required?(don't know if that's the word I'm looking for)

Also what's so special about a blow bazooka MOD?(that's the only mod weapon where mod is in all caps)

I really wanna use this guy since I got him in my only 2 rolls and the shield thingies seem really cool.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:05 am

*How do I use this thing?
The sub weapon activate the bits, and if you currently has a lock on into something, 2 of the front bits will chase into it. They will return to you if the target die, or the time expires (they only pursuing for a limited time). Other than its bit, it is practically just a normal Land bot. When you run out ammo of this sub-weapon, you can't activate your WB (bits). Pressing F wouldn't summon the bit.

*Would balancing tec and str be required?(don't know if that's the word I'm looking for)
Sure, to prolong the bit. I think you don't need to pump its STR and TEC, just balance them as necessary. The default TEC/STR ratio of Lucca is balanced already. Then, I would suggest to pump the stat into another else, either WLK or FLY, and TGH or HP. So the idea, to make a tank. This is also something that i want to try to my melfi elven or nicole malice.

*Also what's so special about a blow bazooka MOD?
A bazooka with range and speed of handy zook, force and interval of mini zook.
Longer barrel, extra stripes, in short they're look cooler than handy zook. And the bullet size is larger.
Back to top Go down

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:56 pm

I recently got this guy too, and I need a good build for him as well. Can any of you offer any suggestions for a good Lucca Decho build, hopefully one that requires as little tuning as possible, if you can? I could use some help here too!
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Screw it this bot sucks nuts(all shields died in one calamity burst) and i don't need another bot to tune
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:45 pm

All my jelly. I want that bot.

Also, dun 1v1 a Land Eve. She'll screw your over.
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 pm

I got him and I love him.

Probably going Short boost, Quick Land, Stun Regain, Tough Wonder.
Then some LND weapon + buckler.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Prior wrote:
I got him and I love him.

Probably going Short boost, Quick Land, Stun Regain, Tough Wonder.
Then some LND weapon + buckler.
K-shields work too
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Have made a base build with him as a hopper. Just to say, he's level 8, so if you want him to to have better stuff, like Stun Regain (and/or Broad Radar), Kshield and perhaps Clearance, you can level him all the way to 10.
Also, he's easier to build if you want to use a Handy Bazooka instead of a Pierce Gun, though with a few twinks here and there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Also note his shields are heavily bugged. Try putting the bits on someone when they're already defending you.
Back to top Go down
Zwelivelle
Zwelivelle

Male Posts : 87

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Well, i love that bot, IF not buggy.
I tried to make Lucca with smallest size as possible, no main weapon, and only spamming bits. Works fine IF not buggy. Those bits are hard to evade and tougher than Mialy's bit. No main weapon also means people don't get alerted when you lock into them. Oh, and I do change the color depends on the stage.
Back to top Go down

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Sorry for replying in this after such a while. Well I'd like to state what I now have for Lucca Decho.

Currently as of now, Lucca is among one of my best and favorite LAND robots. His Shield/Pursuit Bits are the thing I concentrate on most, but I can still fight with him for the most part even without them. However, I don't focus on really high TEC or WLK for him, but more concentrate on balanced STR and TEC to make the Wonder Bits work well, oh and Tough Wonder Bit so that they last longer. If you know how to use him, he's great for sending out the bits and then making a run for it and letting them do their work on your enemies.

Currently, I have a different build for Lucca Decho, and it works awesome. It's not completely finished yet, but so far it still gets the job done, and once I manage to finish it up, I bet it will be even more better.
However, I dunno if you will be able to re-create this build I have, since it uses a lot of hard-to-obtain parts, including Boomerang Glasses, Blitzelt LG2, and Barrier Boomerang. If you do happen to get these parts though, I strongly suggest using this build I have.

Here's what I have so far. It will hopefully be improved in the near future though.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, what do you think of what I have so far on my own Lucca Decho build?
Stuff I plan to add in the future, when I get more items, include tuning Revenge Crimson Veil twice on the LG (to make up for the low TGH), and perhaps Capa too if needed. I also plan to tune the STR and TEC more as needed, though make sure they stay balanced when doing so, since the Wonder Bit is essential here. Also I'll add more Capacity Cartriges and perhaps Tough Runner too. And finally, i'll give Air Force to the second slot on the Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucca decho? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucca decho?   Lucca decho? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucca decho?
Page 1 of 1