Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lily Rain EVE THETA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Lily Rain EVE THETA Empty
PostSubject: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Lily Rain EVE THETA 1Dbar

For the record, her bust is the same size as always. It only looks bigger due to the glorious HD.

Specifications:

Abilities:

Tips and tricks for playing Lily Rain EVE THETA:

-Stat-wise, Lily Rain EVE THETA is functionally exactly the same as her predecessor. Whatever builds you used there will work here.
-Remember that Charge Plus now doubles as a Wonder Bit summoner that has sub lock-ons. Be strategic with its use.
-Unlike the original Lily Rain EVE, the Psyguns are now grouped together like a forward-firing shotgun instead of being so spread out. You can use them to deal with targets in front of you now.
-The Psyguns love Hyper Shot buffs.
-If enemies are using shields of any sort, the Psyguns will make short work of them.
-The Barrier's knockback feature requires practice, but if you get good with it, you can reliably push enemies into places where they really don't want to be, such as a group of allies or a pit.
-Remember that you can't fire the Psygun when both the Trance Bit and the Barrier are active at the same time.
-The new charge-up feature for the E.V.E. Shot that releases Psygun rounds isn't great for ground-based targets, but it works exceptionally well against fliers.
-Charge Plus does not decrease the E.V.E. THETA's click-charge time, only the lock-on charge time.
-The E.V.E. Shot no longer pierces through enemies, but will still go through allies without incident.

Tips and tricks for combating Lily Rain EVE THETA:

-Any strategies you used to deal with the original Lily Rain EVE should also be viable against her revamp. Fast, accurate melee is preferable.
-Weapons with splash damage can slip past the Barrier to do damage.
-If you're using an AIR, don't even bother fighting Lily head-on; her new E.V.E. Shot will wreck you, and her Barrier will absorb (most of) whatever you try to shoot her with. Try to sneak up on her instead.

Other notes:

-Fact: The original Lily Rain EVE had Boost Run, Stealth System and Moving Burst. The new version has traded these out for Sway, Quick Jump and Tough Wonder Bit.
-Fact: Her arm and her cannon are now separate parts and can thus be tuned separately.
-Fact: The Trance Bit works in a way oddly similar to Persenachia's Dead Sect Bit.
-Bug: Using Charge Plus without the E.V.E. THETA out will suddenly summon it.
-Bug: Sometimes when using the Trance Bit and Barrier in tandem, the Psygun and Barrier will be permanently disabled afterwards. (This only happened to me once, I haven't be able to reproduce it.)
-Bug(?): For some reason even with the Barrier deployed, all six Psyguns can still fire.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 pm

I think the last bug is not a bug, but an improved feature.

Lucky you in getting an EVE #em1

Last edited by Gerrion on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:39 pm

SLThePyro wrote:
-The E.V.E. Shot no longer pierces.
Does this mean my shields actually do something now?

Does this mean wrecking Lily EVEs will be more fun?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:06 pm

Also noteworthy is that the cannon has lost 5 force compared to the original in exchange for it's homing property. I'd rather have a piercing non-homing weapon compared to this anyways.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Despite the description it doesn't actually home, lol.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 pm

In either way, I don't want the new EVE or Kisrill. (From what I've seen so far at least, Kisrill seems more for people to add to their collection of bots)
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm

actually while kisrill has some really nasty stuff going on that like usual no one really bothers to learn using, lily eve theta feels kind of like a downgrade to normal lily

her psyguns are about as strong in terms of homing as normla lily eves psyguns ... and thats not much, didnt do extensive tests but the mainweapon also didnt seem to deal blast damage

the homing part of her charged main weapon are actually 6 psygun rounds fired along with it ... that dont even hit an immobile target (yes, seriously)

the only upsides of new lily eve are:
quickboost lvl 6 (thats a MAJOR upgrade)
shield + psygun at the same time usable
tracking melee bits
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 pm

I don't recall regular Lily Rain or Lily Rain EVE's Psyguns being accurate against stationary or up-in-your-grill targets due to their spread, but the reason for that was because you were supposed to shoot moving targets with them because of how Psyguns work.

I actually like what they did with THETA's Psyguns, because she has a means of fighting off every kind of threat now:

-Psyguns: for enemies that are too close and/or chasing you, or if you need to strip off shields/armor
-Lock-on charge E.V.E. Shot: for enemies that are a fair distance away, or if a close-by enemy is hiding behind your allies
-Click-charge E.V.E. Shot: for the really speedy enemies, mostly AIRs

Add on the fact that she can still erect Barriers and set her wings to autofire/pursuit, and she's incredibly versatile. THETA is not just point-and-shoot, you have to actually think about how to use her.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:09 pm

just for your general knowledge, psyguns dont work beyond medium range and eves wont even well in close to mid range for both original and theta
the psygun part of the eve cannon cant hit a stationary target and that will not change for a moving target since not homing but speed is influenced by target speed

overall nothing changed on what you are supposed to use your weapons against
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 am

yeah it doesn't home, its more like "more aim assist" but thats about it.

And yeah, its really a downgrade from my opinion, though I finally found my "Eoria" bot w.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 am

All I see is WB based EVE ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
MilliaKagami
Newcomer
Newcomer
MilliaKagami

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:31 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
In either way, I don't want the new EVE or Kisrill. (From what I've seen so far at least, Kisrill seems more for people to add to their collection of bots)
Kisrill is one nasty BOT but mant newbs don't like her as her design and systen is actually not that complicated Kisrill is a vary devastating BOT i fought one and din't even got a chance to get close *used my friend's Elisa Glanz*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 am

THETA sucks for the most part.

Last edited by RedbriefGay on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:26 am

Kisrill is retarded, only person who uses her correctly (or actually uses her) is Anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:23 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Kisrill is retarded, only person who uses her correctly (or actually uses her) is Anyone.

Yeah.

Last edited by RedbriefGay on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:35 am

that doesn't mean you'd use her properly tho
Back to top Go down
Alathon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 509

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Here's what I recommend doing with Theta.

Choose one:

A) Put her in Subgarage

B) Build a time portal and traversing back in time. After this you enlist the aid of a Trizelion to ignore TGH reduction so you can actually deal damage.

C) Junk her

D) Use her

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

U forgot the last answer:

double-d) make a vanity build and enjoy being sub par while looking like a "professional".
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 pm

skin her and afk while looking pretty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Rain EVE THETA   Lily Rain EVE THETA Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Rain EVE THETA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Artillery Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com