Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cant Register A account for the game...

Go down 
+2
Shai
darklordz89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
darklordz89
Newcomer
Newcomer
darklordz89

Male Posts : 1

Cant Register A account for the game... Empty
PostSubject: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:37 am

ive been trying to register for about 2 days now but still after i finished filling it up i press the "I agree" button and it just reloads
ive tried to register on Firefox,IE,Chrome,Opera,Safari And still the same thing happens....
anyone Plz help.... pale
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:02 am

I went to check your problem out, but with me the window vanishes after a second. Seems like it goes to the middle of the page so you have to scroll down. The same problem might be happening once you click the 'I Agree' button.

Try to see if the registration window goes more down to the page? No idea why this is happening, but this is CS so it wouldn't surprise me if even their website is malfunctioning.

You might also be getting an error message somewhere? Like the name being taken is a common problem people have when registering.
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:22 am

site must been lagging, try again in different time, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 am

I can't even logging in...
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:09 am

Nymph~ wrote:
I can't even logging in...
I can login just fine, are you getting some sort of error message? Or is the site loading slow / unresponsive?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:51 am

nope, it was just reloading. try again and still not logged in
I just reformat my PC now after virus infecting my windows, it seems works fine now..
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:04 am

^
Because CS webservers are "slow".
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 am

Try this:
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/register/n_form
When I tried making an account from the actual site, It wouldn't even go to the register page.

This worked for me, hope it works for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant Register A account for the game...   Cant Register A account for the game... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant Register A account for the game...
Page 1 of 1