Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Xmas C.S.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 pm

...Aha! After mish-mashing builds together - probably the only thing I'm good at with the Calc - I think I've got one that's ideal.

Spoiler:

I realized that the Geso Whip really was useless if I had a Shock Bazooka, since the blast radius from it is more likely to hit/Shock something that's close to me than the whip itself. What the hell CyberStep. I also snuck a Handy Bazooka Mod onto her so she'd have actual offensive capability alongside Present Shoot, and I kept the EIWs so her Present Box Unit summons can still bring the pain. All with 35 TEC/WLK.

My only question is: Sway or Short Boost? Short Boost is good for hopping around and getting up hills, but Sway is better for avoiding damage due to the invuln frames... which would be better in this case?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 pm

I thought damage from wonderbit was determined by STR:TEC balance?

Or is she like Pepo and her WB is tec-based (not Torte).
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

@Trill wrote:
I thought damage from wonderbit was determined by STR:TEC balance?

Or is she like Pepo and her WB is tec-based (not Torte).
That can easily be clarified by checking the part that summons the WB. If there's no Force stat on it (like Nicole HD) or if there's no such thing it's most likely a "normal" WB.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 pm

I always thought the only thing STR/TEC balance affected on a Wonder Bit was its HP, and that its offensive power was derived from the appropriate stat? Please correct me if I'm wrong, because I'll have to retool the build in that case.

For the record, Dark Xmas C.S. summons her Wonder Bit normally, not with an internal Main/Sub.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:33 pm

@SL the Pyro wrote:
I always thought the only thing STR/TEC balance affected on a Wonder Bit was its HP, and that its offensive power was derived from the appropriate stat?
Nope, bits use str/tec balance for duration, damage, and HP.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@SL the Pyro wrote:
I always thought the only thing STR/TEC balance affected on a Wonder Bit was its HP, and that its offensive power was derived from the appropriate stat?
Nope, bits use str/tec balance for duration, damage, and HP.
Aw, shoot. So much for battleship-worthy firepower... but I can manage to get it up to a truck-worthy 23/23 balance while keeping the 35 WLK. It's still a big jump from her base STR/TEC mix, I think... but I can't get her offensive power any higher while keeping her mobility at maximum at the same time.

Of course I could be an idiot and neglect WLK in favour of superior STR/TEC, but that would just be suicidal... unless a vehicle was carrying me around, then it would be devastating. Kinda wish I had two Dark Xmas C.S.'s now so I could do that... I'm definitely not trusting my luck to spit a second one out of the Gara.

EDIT: Or I can stop being f***ing dumb and make both builds interchangeable with each other. I'm doing it with my Commando of the Damned, why not do it with her?

35 WLK Build:

30 STR and TEC Build:

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:20 pm

"- Bug in which Dark Santa C.S.'s Enhance Internal Weapons Cartridge did not properly strengthen the appropriate parts has been fixed."

It turns out Dark Xmas C.S.'s Present Shoot was already at maximum power before the update. It's supposed to be 25 Force, 100 Ammo, 300 Range, 320 Speed and 1600 Int. by default, and gains 50 Ammo and 30 Range with every EIW used. This has been edited into the first post.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Spoiler:

Abuse of 100% Run tunes at it's finest :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Xmas C.S.   Dark Xmas C.S. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Xmas C.S.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Support Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com