Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th

Go down 
+40
Rukoto
Sacrier
Lullaby
LS3
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
Aurum_Sol
Magna.Zero
Relict?
Aria
Stickboy
VeryMelon
HashiriyaR32
Seraphcrim
Prior
Amateus
Akhenderson
Sakage-04ext
reVelske
wonjoon
Suguri
NecroWing
Trill
tunglam264
Silvershine
milk
S074
boytitan2
Suki_Eve
Shecas
Bisma
Miko Miko Spark
rei_hunter
Pikon
Gerrion
Scott-kip
Shai
Tashunu
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:59 pm

@LS3 wrote:
Oukas everywhere
Teleporting Hati Machines

Uninstalls
Still better then that laggy place CBEN with Eris/HDvis/anyotherautoplayopbotandlagwarpers.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:46 pm

@Shai wrote:
@LS3 wrote:
Oukas everywhere

Uninstalls
Still better then that laggy place CBEN with Eris/HDvis/anyotherautoplayopbotandlagwarpers.
Considering 9/10 of said playerbase of 50 players (Making a total of 45 out of 50 players) do not know how to tune properly or are actual new people, no. It's not different.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Shai wrote:
@LS3 wrote:
Oukas everywhere

Uninstalls
Considering 9/10 of said playerbase of 50 players (Making a total of 45 out of 50 players) do not know how to tune properly or are actual new people, no. It's not different.
Most players I've seen aren't even new players. And I'm pretty sure they know how to tune.

I barely know how to tune myself, that's why I'm actually tuning now. If anything, they should take this chance to learn how to tune and try tunes out.
Back to top Go down
Sakage-04ext
Sakage-04ext

Male Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:46 pm

2nd Closed beta [ Shop Video ]

https://www.youtube.com/v/-hueQF8_u_E
Back to top Go down
http://sakage04blog.seesaa.net/
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:07 am

@Sakage-04ext wrote:

no wonder people are swimming in oukas and hatimachines...
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
@Sakage-04ext wrote:

no wonder people are swimming in oukas and hatimachines...
this is fuckin' normal in every beta tests. ._.
Back to top Go down
Lullaby
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 am

Do people still play in cbeu ? Is that server dead ? Cos I'm considering moving there ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 am

@Lullaby wrote:
Do people still play in cbeu ? Is that server dead ? Cos I'm considering moving there ^^;;
Of course there's still people here. XD
Back to top Go down
Lullaby
Newcomer
Newcomer

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Lullaby wrote:
Of course there's still people here. XD

how much people (estimated) are there ? I would love to play in a busy server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 am

still pretty low, like equal to Cosmic Break Korea's primetime numbers, around 60-100.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 am

CBeu is in CBT. Of course it isn't lively.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:12 am

Getting worried about the BR limit. The only room ever active is a <3BR room. Mine's going up quite fast with the damage I deal out. And doing bad on purpose to get my BR lowered is gay.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 am

Play healing suport. Most of the matches i do while healing (3 out of 5) lower my BR, while the increases aren't that big.

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am

@Gerrion wrote:
Play healing suport. Most of the matches i do while healing (3 out of 5) lower my BR, while the increases aren't that big.

But I wanna molest Ouka's with my art. ; w ;
Back to top Go down
S074
S074

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 am

Quote :
Getting worried about the BR limit. The only room ever active is a <3BR room. Mine's going up quite fast with the damage I deal out. And doing bad on purpose to get my BR lowered is gay.

Keeping your BR low and still have a challenge in low BR room is actually quite easy without doing bad on purpose: change your bot with something weaker if you dish out so much damage.
Change your weapon with something less damaging.
Stop tuning.

You can look for a balance of your skill against the handicap you can self inflict to yourself so that your BR is kept in check. Self hard mode.
You will still be able to give out everything you got in terms of player skill and still be able to harass Oukas (despite being less effective)

Also, go for something you don't usually play, try different weapons or bots. As you experiment around with various things for sheer fun too.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 am

@S074 wrote:
Quote :

Keeping your BR low and still have a challenge in low BR room is actually quite easy without doing bad on purpose: change your bot with something weaker if you dish out so much damage.
Change your weapon with something less damaging.
Stop tuning.

You can look for a balance of your skill against the handicap you can self inflict to yourself so that your BR is kept in check. Self hard mode.
You will still be able to give out everything you got in terms of player skill and still be able to harass Oukas (despite being less effective)

Also, go for something you don't usually play, try different weapons or bots. As you experiment around with various things for sheer fun too.
My Maril ain't tuned at all, only my air is, and that's not even tec tunes. Just made him get to 40 fly.

Any dude with Ouka can kill a slow art like mine that has like 15 walk and even lower fly. But they're all too braindead and just spam around in the hope of hitting me. The only time they become a problem is when they take out wonderbits that do the hitting in stead of them.

I never play arts since CBEN only gives me airs. Nor do I use LND melee mecha's, which I am now as well. Even though it's a hurrdurr Hatemachine. I just like using him when there are others around to show who's Hatemachine can hurrdurr better.

I could always go over to my DOS alt to rampage more and wait for others to hit 3BR and go to other rooms. Dunno how long that'll take though. ; w ;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am

Astral mentioned that she had reached a high Br. counter to. Why don't you ask her? :0
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 pm

She said she was doing Gigan busters on HARD mode, plus she did Arcantus all the way to the final outpost.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:21 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Astral mentioned that she had reached a high Br. counter to. Why don't you ask her? :0
Haven't seen her on yet.

Also, Stardust Cannon dropped for me.

I've been waiting for this.
Back to top Go down
Amateus
Amateus

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 pm

There will be no much players until they start to manage a decent advertisement campaign on EU.
Back to top Go down
Sacrier
Sacrier

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:53 pm

only played on 1 day so far =/
Back to top Go down
VeryMelon
Jikun Hu
Jikun Hu

Male Posts : 1147

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Game already half-full of lagging shits.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

I saw that going thru floors Ouka. my god, i think they were Indoes.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 am

Only saw a few warpers actually, and even then they still die. Started a new char now 'cause >3BR. ; w ; Later in the day there are actually some on-BR rooms active at times, so that's nice. Just such a little amount, like 2v2 pretty much.

And I hadn't even started tuning my gorgeous art. I will on my new alt though, Imma give it even more fly even though Ouka's had a hard time catching some 15 WLK / 10 FLY ART.
Back to top Go down
Rukoto
Rukoto

Female Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:37 am

Decided to start a CBT account under my usual name and union, given I had fun with CBTW's first two weeks of official service. I gotta say, it's pretty great to not only have a pulsardio sigma, but to do well with it as well (although the multi-lockon aspect isn't seeing much use due to the low population of arena rooms).

Only things I might consider overpowered so far are my team's incompetence and lagging hatemachines (I have no idea why it went obsolete in the first place, actually). Oukas are easy enough to hit so far with lbaz and omega blaster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Europe/Brazil/Vietnam-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com