Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th

Go down 
+40
Rukoto
Sacrier
Lullaby
LS3
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
Aurum_Sol
Magna.Zero
Relict?
Aria
Stickboy
VeryMelon
HashiriyaR32
Seraphcrim
Prior
Amateus
Akhenderson
Sakage-04ext
reVelske
wonjoon
Suguri
NecroWing
Trill
tunglam264
Silvershine
milk
S074
boytitan2
Suki_Eve
Shecas
Bisma
Miko Miko Spark
rei_hunter
Pikon
Gerrion
Scott-kip
Shai
Tashunu
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:35 am

not to mention...

all the bots in shop are worth 3000 UC.

Jikun Hu would net you around 1200+ Crim Points already.

You could probably find someone else who can net you more though (Butterflea for one)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:07 am

A couple of gara rolls, several purchases of bots/parts, some bits, an accel roll, a large bazooka, a couple of limit removers and I'm down to nothing already.

And nowhere to get rainbow to tune my Large Baz with a High Air Force, gara tune sets also did not give me any greens.

>ouka points

That is a lot of trouble to go through just to make a functional/meta-relevant bot in a CBT. If a 13 FLY untuned rolling LBaz Destructor is able to thump everything in existence in the current meta, then I really don't think there's a need to look at tunes for anything else, especially something that does not necessarily offer a better playing experience in the particular meta.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 am

why go with a generic build? a 9 walk 6 fly toybox with a chain vulcan and a marill am also kills everything and at least plays differently from the stuff you would play in cben

i mean, come on, playing the same old builds? how boring.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 am

I was actually trying out Sharhead and Saggi 1, both I've not had to chance to play on EN. Sharhead didn't work out very well mostly due to the lack of mobility, mass Air harassment, mass Ouka and untuned Negatron being far too unreliable against the relatively small and nimble Ouka, Saggi worked great except when dealing with Ouka and Hatemachine, and he wasn't anywhere near reaching Boost Run. LBaz Desu was kinda my last resort after being fed up with Ouka/Hatemachine/Ama and ready to put them back in their place, and besides, that's a 550 HP tank, the only LBaz bot i play on EN is a 413 HP Galsteel with no real TGH to speak off, vastly different experience.

I wanted to do a PLaser Izuna but didn't feel it would offer much challenge.

and >chain vulcan maril AM toybox with below 10 mobility in both stats

What.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:54 am

well the hatemashines dont really work against anything that has a basic ammount of walk, lets say 20 unless they have slayer or spike bits out .... and in that case its only the bits doing shit, not the bot
but that was never different in cben anyways, except for the massive amounts of lag changing everything in favor of hatemashine

as for amma and oukas, the chain vulcan allready solved that really well at 30 tech, just hover above ground and most oukas are food (not to mention that in the case of you getting stunlocked, they barely deal considerable damage)
i never even felt the need for any kind of mobility in cbeu, propably because i rarely encountered airs at all, and those i did encounter where only dangerous in case of using a slayerbit >.> most of the aviable airweapons require you to come quite close (read: in range of range tuned marill am) and that usually does not end in favour for the airs Very Happy

overall its pretty boring to play over there, its bullshit to be able to kill multiple oukas with a fatart by hovering above ground and shredding them with a vulcan >.>
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:05 am

Well that's the story with most melee, they are pretty much only good for farming newbies or sneaking up on distracted players, but yeah well, I have the tendency to get ganged up by 2-4 with some ama support fire, doesn't help that I play agressively 24/7.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 am

Hmm

I've used Sharhead on CB-KR, its still pretty effective even if the entire fag reason of Lutos and Skilvyas are in play. [Mine has Bazooka and Boost Gun, Baz for Airs, Boost Gun for anything in particular. SB/BR/BoostRun]
So i dont see why Sharhead wouldnt be effective in EU's current Mini Meta of Oukas. [Not to mention, the Sharhead i was using isnt even tuned. what more if i tuned it lolz...]

But yeah, the Rape of Oukas is harsh. And Seraphs are becoming more frequent too.

Turned my Hatemachine into a Walking Missile/Psygun Carrier lol... since > Capa everywhere.

Anywho, Berz runs should help out, building an Aquilla for 20k UC is quite enough [Actually even less if you aim for 0s Shotguns]

but eh, 2 more weeks of CB-EU.... until 1 month it disappears [ROFL, an entire fucking year CB-EU]
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Getting plenty of Greens, Gara just won't give me any Yellow. ; _ ; Had to Ouka all of them.

And Idk, just wish Ouka wasn't in the Gara at all. Idk why some people ever got so obsessive over her.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:11 pm

@Shai wrote:
Getting plenty of Greens, Gara just won't give me any Yellow. ; _ ; Had to Ouka all of them.

And Idk, just wish Ouka wasn't in the Gara at all. Idk why some people ever got so obsessive over her.
Same way people are obsessive over every other moe.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:25 pm

@That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
@Shai wrote:

Same way people are obsessive over every other moe.
Gotta give you true to that.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Ouka has historical significance.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:12 pm

ah Astral, does CB-EU have a forum already? I want to ask them about the LAST CB-EU BETA Rewards for the people that actually played there.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:15 pm

cbeu doesnt look very fun to me anymore

i mean, for the very first time i saw not a jikun or mightybyne girl but an >ouka going underground<

i mean, seriously, an ouka underground (and while above surface teleporting around you like mad, wasting half my vulcan magazine before killing it)
Back to top Go down
Bisma
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bisma

Female Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:15 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
ah Astral, does CB-EU have a forum already? I want to ask them about the LAST CB-EU BETA Rewards for the people that actually played there.

http://www.cyberstep.eu/_/forum/en/viewforum.php?f=16&sid=9a4f9268dd6d79821a3837baae9d4eb8
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:21 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 Rawrzzzz
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:

thank you EU xD
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

I still didn't find an SS of glorious wing BS ._.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:53 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:

i mean, for the very first time i saw not a jikun or mightybyne girl but an >ouka going underground<

i mean, seriously, an ouka underground (and while above surface teleporting around you like mad, wasting half my vulcan magazine before killing it)
Don't let your fun be ruined over one person, but yeah, I did see her/him go underground at least once. xD
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: aww   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:

thank you EU xD
wish i'd done 1st beta, oh well! 2nd beta gifts are good too.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:21 am

@wonjoon wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

thank you EU xD
wish i'd done 1st beta, oh well! 2nd beta gifts are good too.

What was the 1st rewards?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:51 am

@Shai wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:

Don't let your fun be ruined over one person, but yeah, I did see her/him go underground at least once. xD

one person makes a much bigger impact once you realise that there are only like 30 people playing at a time ;<
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:08 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@Shai wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:

one person makes a much bigger impact once you realise that there are only like 30 people playing at a time ;<
15v16 ppl in 15v15 arena. ._.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 am

@Stickboy wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@Shai wrote:

Happens in CBEN, iirc.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:11 am

@Aria wrote:
@Stickboy wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:

Happens in CBEN, iirc.
Well, we've seen like 32 vs 30 Epochs too.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Oukas everywhere
Teleporting Hati Machines

Uninstalls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Europe/Brazil/Vietnam-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com