Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th

Go down 
+40
Rukoto
Sacrier
Lullaby
LS3
Winty
That_Wiesel_Guy
Aurum_Sol
Magna.Zero
Relict?
Aria
Stickboy
VeryMelon
HashiriyaR32
Seraphcrim
Prior
Amateus
Akhenderson
Sakage-04ext
reVelske
wonjoon
Suguri
NecroWing
Trill
tunglam264
Silvershine
milk
S074
boytitan2
Suki_Eve
Shecas
Bisma
Miko Miko Spark
rei_hunter
Pikon
Gerrion
Scott-kip
Shai
Tashunu
Zwiebel Force
Astral_Dono
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amateus
Amateus

Male Posts : 40

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:25 pm

@reVelske wrote:
Sleepy time for US, work hour/school for EU.

Yup, usually US and EU players won't meet. But I would not be that surprised if there is more players during our night that during your, if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:27 pm

@Amateus wrote:
@reVelske wrote:

Yup, usually US and EU players won't meet. But I would not be that surprised if there is more players during our night that during your, if you know what I mean.
Except that I spend hours chatting with someone from the US daily.
Back to top Go down
Amateus
Amateus

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 pm

@Shai wrote:
@Amateus wrote:
@reVelske wrote:

Except that I spend hours chatting with someone from the US daily.

Well I should have said the moment between US and EU player meet will be really short. There is expections, ofc.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Well, i am a EU player, and meet Astral, reV and others often, just not during all the time.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 pm

@Gerrion wrote:
Well, i am a EU player, and meet Astral, reV and others often, just not during all the time.

Well, reV is only 2 hours ahead of you.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Ahead? Aren't US people supposed to be behind on EU? Since I'm ahead by 6 hours on my friend.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 pm

reV lives in South Africa.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 pm

I thought he was joking when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Nope. He had it as his location for a while before the Wild Vehicl was introduced. He's mentioned in an introductory post of sorts, and his Skype account is set to South Africa's time.

He was probably kidding about sucking black dikku, though.
Back to top Go down
Shecas
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Shecas

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:11 pm

@rei_hunter wrote:
you have access to Gwyain/Aquilla... so yeah, its berz.
Yikes... #em6
I HATES those fly!!!
Never managed to solo 1* in CBEN.

How2SoloBel4eightyearsold?
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 pm

get shotguns and get to work.
or if you want to be even better at it.
get a. sura joints and set up a x4 shotgun thing going on.
i'm pretty sure shotguns are not the recommended thing but i can't remember the other shotgun variants other than sweeper atm.
custom?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:33 am

Aquilla + 4 Shotguns + 40 TEC == Berz' worst nightmare.

Just ask a Chibi to hypershot.

Oh right, Force tuned Shotguns @ 40 TEC == lulz.

Unfortunately, CSGs arent available yet.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:47 am

How2get4guns?

Pretty sure Asura ain't in the shop since it's Beta. Or any arm joints at all.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 am

@Shai wrote:
How2get4guns?

Asura AMJ is there....

o.o...
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:05 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
@Shai wrote:
How2get4guns?

Asura AMJ is there....

o.o...
WAIT WHAT IT IS?!

I know what I'm gonna do next time I login... Tho I pretty much spend all my UC already.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:36 am

@Shai wrote:
@rei_hunter wrote:
@Shai wrote:
How2get4guns?

Asura AMJ is there....

o.o...
WAIT WHAT IT IS?!

I know what I'm gonna do next time I login... Tho I pretty much spend all my UC already.

it should be there for 2000 UC? i guess....
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:07 am

Whenever I entere an Arena match there, I see at least one A.Sure AMJ build ._.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:15 am

I want to try CBEU.

...'though I'm not sure my connection can keep up to European region.

*and I'm lazy to DL the client again :v
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:32 am

Well, did have a few tries. Even had a few matches.

I was trying how Baltheon Aegis worked, when we lost said match. And then a player, whose name i can't remember, said "Resha can't save you now Gerrion." Lols ensued

He probably remembered me from some time ago, since it's been a long time i've used Resha in CBEN and rarely more than one match before switching back to Sup.

Lost my temper and made the bot i ussually played with when i started CB: Izuna Shop Kamui with Blaster.

On the next match, i wrecked havoc on their side, and even trampled that player's Ouka.

When we won the match in the end, i said this: "No need for Resha ^^ "

Never had a bother till the end of my playing season that day (and even did a few tunes to raise Izuna's Fly).
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:05 am

@Gerrion wrote:
Well, did have a few tries. Even had a few matches.

I was trying how Baltheon Aegis worked, when we lost said match. And then a player, whose name i can't remember, said "Resha can't save you now Gerrion." Lols ensued

He probably remembered me from some time ago, since it's been a long time i've used Resha in CBEN and rarely more than one match before switching back to Sup.

Lost my temper and made the bot i ussually played with when i started CB: Izuna Shop Kamui with Blaster.

On the next match, i wrecked havoc on their side, and even trampled that player's Ouka.

When we won the match in the end, i said this: "No need for Resha ^^ "

Never had a bother till the end of my playing season that day (and even did a few tunes to raise Izuna's Fly).

well yeah, people have been playing in a closeminded environment for far too long, they get surprised buttsecks by a build they probably never knew that its possible.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 am

@rei_hunter wrote:

well yeah, people have been playing in a closeminded environment for far too long, they get surprised buttsecks by a build they probably never knew that its possible.

It's EN launch meta where Air > *: All OP/autoplay arts are absent, what's available (Destructor and Saggi essentially, oh and Ama too I suppose) are slow due to lack of tunes and are constantly being hunted down by the swarms of Ouka scrubcakes, lack of mobility also subject them to easy circle strafing from Air; hoppers are non-existent due to lack of decent parts/cores/weapons (Hound Dog being the only high tier hopper core available, but there are no L-lnd weapons at all unless you want to arc hunt for a 8v), ghetto hoppers are without the tunes required to make them useful, considerable amount of leveling is required before you can even obtain the necessary carts, even then you'll still likely be a sitting duck against Ouka's default high mobility.

Frankly, ANY Air build works atm.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:02 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Whenever I entere an Arena match there, I see at least one A.Sure AMJ build ._.
I think I've only seen one, all I see are Ouka's and Ama Nova's/Saggi's.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:16 am

@reVelske wrote:
(Hound Dog being the only high tier hopper core available)

thats a statement i wouldnt just throw in like this, considering most other cores for other things you would consider "high tier" are also absent

if you wanted you would be able to make a high tier hopper out of a froglander in cbeu, thats just how the game works with less stuff available
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:43 am

High tier for other types? Izuna and Crim HD for Air, Ama, Desu and Saggi for Art. Lnd? Nothing. Tinger/Fiz/Pawnger/Laz? Requires too much tunes to be functional when you are dealing with an alpha ama/ouka meta with Air raining ABR/LPG/PG at you unharassed. And frog? Ha, NOPE.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:59 am

you did notice how easy it is to tune a bot in eu due to startup money, oukapoints and tuneupsets ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th   Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break EU to start on December 5th
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Europe/Brazil/Vietnam-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com