Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)

Go down 
+49
VeryMelon
Frederica-Bernkastel
Trollz
wonjoon
Phantomhive
Rukoto
Alathon
Tybalt
Axanael
Winty
GammaFox
Hakulei Leimu
necrio
Leriel
Nymph~
Charz
Prior
Kurt
yilx
Kobrakai
LazyStevz
S074
mikuri
Magna.Zero
Shecas
Shai
JinNJuice
Miko Miko Spark
Zwiebel Force
Incendium
God is a Cat Girl
Aria
Koiro
Relict?
Scott-kip
CapeMike
Gerrion
Akhenderson
Tuskin
NotZetsubou
That_Wiesel_Guy
Suguri
Mew
dsp
reVelske
Silvraph
zerocl
MagicPotatoplz
Astral_Dono
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) Empty
PostSubject: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:43 pm

This is mainly for the more older members who joined before 2012, but all of you can answer anyways. I felt like making this at the start of 2013, but meh. It's close enough, and it's not like it'll matter much by just one month.

Things I'm mainly asking are what you thought of the year of 2012 and how it compares to the previous years of Cosmic Break.

I'm mainly asking this just for opinions on what other people think. I thought it'd be interesting to have different people's perspective on the game and even provide some insight for the newer members on what Cosmic Break was like way back when.

I'll start off by answering my own questions myself:

At first, it was like 2011. New bots being occasionally released, events still going on, and the robots that were being released were great. They weren't overpowered (Exception for Aquila Girl and Mialy at the time) and each had ways to hard counter them without having to rely on piling the target for two minutes straight until it finally died. ...Then, February happened. Specifically, February 16, 2012 happened. Then, the rest of the year went by as a giant blur. Nothing was really fun anymore. It became a chore to be able to do good in the arena. No more events happened. No more ... Anything. I still don't know what happened. I have nearly 100x's more happy memories of CBen in 2011 than I do in 2012.

So what are your thoughts everyone? Surely you all have a tale to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 pm

It fucking sucked.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Overall, post-7/19 would have probably been better than last year but the lag makes the game unplayable and they show no signs of caring about it. Balance is completely out the window too though.
...maybe i lied, 2011 was better (except for my boring garage). Oh yeah, I got banned from Super Rewards in July, too, so there went all my Rt. 2011 all the way.

Last edited by MagicPotatoplz on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 pm

I wanted to post a long wall of text, filled with thoughts about my experience these years, and then I realized how bad my english is AHGADVAHS DAM.SD.

Anyways, between 2011-2012 I found some good people here, that's all the thing I can say about the game, because I really haven't played that much this year (because being teacher is suffering). So, the friends I made here (iKray, Dune, Potato cherif, shadow_nek, fattymark. etc) are the only good thing that happened to me in this year of CEEBEE.

About gameplay, dunno, I keep using the same things over and over :V
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Silvraph
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Silvraph

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 pm

I'm wondering if CB is making more money with their new business model starting Feb of 2012.

Their new model is pretty much squeezing as much money as possible out of the little population that is willing to pay instead of taking a fair share of money out of a bigger player base.

So they gear updates towards moneyfags population instead of with the objectivity of increasing satisfaction of general population and further increasing playability and bigger fan base.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Mialy Break, Zeros, Ivis HD, Fagjack, Framefreeze Break.

That about sums it up.
Back to top Go down
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:23 pm

>What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)

shit
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Lag and Shit.

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:28 pm

January/early February, Same old same old. Rolled a Wolfguy, got hype that I had what was probably the best hopper available at the time.

Then Initium hit literally three days later; Resha and Eris were probably the gayest things I'd ever seen in a PvP game before, though neither really bothered anything I played. Alpha air/dbmg Seraph dealt with Resha fairly easily, I had no answer to Eris' pre-nerf Rejection though.

Harukane hit, hello FPS drops/game crashes. Thankfully Hikaru was like the only threatening Haruka and nobody played an Akane worth mentioning. Still outplayed them with alpha paci so the only real issue here was FPS drops. I remember rolling this gara for Akane/Mellow and getting Ion/two Rennies/three Slice Mods (my first slice guns) so this was a pretty decent time for me actually.

I don't remember what came after that. When FC hit I tried playing clanmates' Erises to instagib them when they landed and they were literally the only thing I'd attack for about two weeks, then when I realized fighting gay with gay was the most boring thing ever I uninstalled for like 2~3 months. Definite lowest point in the game's history.

I think I came back to Sword Gara, and remember wanting Perse/Luto. Only had enough for a x1 thanks to UC>Rt, jokingly said "I bet I'll get Feng Mei instead (looking at Tao in the gara I really had no interest in her compared to regular; I still like regular more for what it's worth)", then...yeah, x1 Tao. Took me months to tune her but when she was done, ohhhh man ❤

Somewhere in there 7/19 happened. All was right in my world, though the nerfs still weren't enough.

Tournament happened. Didn't win, but I'm proud we got to the finals without crutching on initium/flapjack/ivis/etc and I had loads of fun in a lot of those matches (especially 7/19 vs Pritzl).

Everything after that's been a blur up until Eihwaz Gara, where I got the gold I wanted least then fell in love with her as I discovered she fit my playstyle about as perfectly as physically possible.
...still slightly bitter about no Ilgryps or Jace though. c3:

Finally got Melfi Heart a couple weeks ago too (I'd been wanting a Melfi since her release), that thrilled me quite a bit as well.

I dunno, gara was finally nice to me with like three or four of my rolls this year compared to one roll the year before, 2012's been a better year to me than the endless poverty of 2011.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Gay.
But on the upside, my account went from "Albatreos is the only viable thing in my garage" to "Why do I have all these top gara prizes"
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Oh I forgot to mention musicians

Rone and Fluene are the best two things ever added to CB

Monica can go choke on a million black cocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Prior to to 2012 starting, I think I should state that I joined October 2011.
Preset to 2012:
2012 small box of text:
I'd also like to point out that I made a lot of online friendships here at the CBFF. I don't think I would have made it through this year without you guys.
Names:

TL;DR, I'm somewhat glad for 2012. I met cool people, learned a lot of things about CB, and even accomplished building a robot, which I honestly had no faith in doing beforehand. I hope 2013 will be better, including further nerfs, better service, more friendships, and... well... a better year for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 pm

>2012

www.hahgay.com

I'll just focus on the positives, for me at least. Sure there are things I could complain about, but nah, don't wanna.

- Full coloured mode for skin editing making it so much easier to produce good quality skins
- Garapon gives me what I want every single time - silver balls and blue balls. <- Best balls of the garapon.
- Got a few golds, some that I don't even want. Most notably are Luto Mikazuchi and more recently, a GIGANTIC HAMBURGER.
- Astral's Team Fight rooms, they're always tonnes of fun.
- Chibi Union wars
- Got a few CosmicBreak Collectable Cards
- KDJ-Plus, I love this update. Except for a few things they could've done them better, other than that it's all good.
- Free Accele Roll on HD Crim
- A.L.E. Crimrose, I like it.
- Tonnes of Free cubes
- Yo dawg, I herd u liek cubes, so we put a cube within a cube so you can open a cube after you open a cube.

Last edited by LXE on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 pm

iKray wrote:
I hope 2013 will be better, including further nerfs, better service, more friendships, and... well... a better year for everyone.
Why didn't I think of this? This is probably one of the only things I can think about for Cosmic Break's future anymore and I never even listed it. XD
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm

about game:
happy because i didn't play more than half a year
and i start to enjoy that random frame freez/lag spin
(still wish i can play properly with out those annoying thing though)

about people:
many nice people gone, but met and talk with new people is good too ^ ^"
i still missed analprobe abit...
Kobrakai joke and curse of tunk is best thing i ever seen.
Actually many thing in cb is very funny, i probably gone from this game long time ago if not because of kobra,squishy and many other people. They made this game more fun than it actually is.

Sacchin i like you guys 'ᴗ'
kuzuha and other dos clan member i join, i like you too. (≧ᴗ≦)
and bt you are scary....

and gachapon, thx for being nice most of the time

Last edited by NotZetsubou on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spell from sleepy is bad...)
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm

2012 was boring. 7/19 (19/7 for those who live in places with actual logic) sucked dick and barely changed anything. The code is more bloated than it was 2 years ago.

Here's hoping the realease even worse stuff so the population shrinks even more. I'll be long gone by then but it'll be fun to check this place to see all the asspain and buyer's remorse.

Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Well, let's see...
Before 2012 hit, I was mainly a player with limited resources, using a plethora of bots I got from Perfect Attendance campaigns. The very first bot I used extensively was Victory 1 because alpha-ing with him was apparently really fun. Of course, I never really learned how to play the game while doing that, so all I did was sit in the power spot, and just shot at anything that I came across, and if I died, darn, I just couldn't move on because I was only "good" (I use the term very loosely) at Victory 1.

When the first perfect attendance campaign hit, I was blessed with 2 VERY VERY important bots that led me to playing more: Destructor Girl, and Misty Hollow. These two are particularly important to me because they were the ones that actually made me stay within the game. The missiles were fun, and I actually got used to hopping with Misty because I loved her mist ability.

Once that was done, I was playing until the next perfect attendance campaign came along, I participated in every day, and gave me one more important bot: Medi Aide. I love her character design, and love her unique cart: Growing Wonder. With increasing updates, Medi Aide became better and better and just kept getting better. She is probably my most frequently updated bot in the game.

After more days went on, finally the Mega Gara shows up. To my dismay, I couldn't afford Rt for myself so I waited for the uc-rt conversion. I x1 roll it, and then MBG. Of course, I had to play her because 1. she was gold gara and 2. she was really freakin' easy to play. I x1 roll it again after I got a little bit of money, and found myself holding a nice pinku hair Ion :3

Probably the most drastic thing that happened was New Years Gara update, which I will call "AKH's Rise To Air Melee" day. After obtaining a little money in Christmas, I wanted to charge a bit for the next gara update, which happened to be the New Years Gara. I roll off about 50 dollars worth into the gara in hope of an Icy. However, she eludes me, and I come out with probably the most play style changing moe bot: Lios. Everyone was exclaiming how Lios was "bad" or "underpowered" and I believed he was the greatest moe bot. So then, I started to use him very extensively, tuning him into a monstrous x2 slow, x2 CV air melee god. This was also the gara that gave me 4 Medigers, which I gave a staff to my Medi Aide, AND NEVER REMOVED OFF OF HER TO THIS VERY DAY. She still has 3 slots on her Baculus, even after the bug fix :3

Of course, my air melee antics didn't really happen much even after getting Crescent Saint (AKA Judgement). So the air melee play was exclusively Lios. Of course, this is the time I started to play air a lot more, and loved to use my Shaden, another one of my constantly updated bots. I started off by using an SDC x2 GRB on him, and then started hearing that Beam Gatling was a weapon that was fun, so I started to try and score that from the garapon. I get one, slap it on my Shaden, and I developed into an Air player, and derived away from the standard LND, ART and SUP I was usually playing as. This is probably the time I started to REALLY know the game, starting to customize my own bots and tune according to what I believe was the right decisions. Of course, my choice to go to extensively play Air was the fault of Resha and Eris when they first appeared and started to demolish the arena, and still do to this very day.

Those tuning practices and customization techniques were what led to my ultimate project: Judgement. The catalyst for this was the Ominous Scythe and the War Slasher weapon from I think it was Robo Gara 02. When I rolled those, I instantly fell in love with those weapons, and tried to create an air melee bot. I forgot who first started that idea, but that person who first showed up with an air unit with an ominous scythe, that's when I really wanted to play a custom air bot using melee exclusively.

I'll just now skip ahead to May, the month where I first got a job. With this job, I was able to fund myself with some Rt every week so that I could roll for something nice that I wanted. AKA, next on my hitlist was Thoarla Am3/Am4, which was the time I REALLY started to steam roll some games. But this was also the time I wanted to help out CapeMike a lot more. With my money, I would sometimes give him some Rt for him to roll some garapons so he could have something else to play, other than a Pulsardio. Of course, I wanted to keep it a little secret because I didn't want anyone else to kinda ask me for Rt (Aka, Cynical AKH) So I was known as the "mysterious benefactor." In order to help him out more, I actually put in a message for Cyberstep, stating that I wanted the following bots within the next weekly: "Crescent Saint, Medi Aide INJ, Mediger, Pulsardio Gamma and Heavy Flechas." Of course, it is that same weekly where CapeMike finally got his coveted Pulsardio Gamma, which made me a little happy.

Of course, during 2012, I started to get a lot of connection issues with the game, mainly because of family members using the internet a lot more. I also became a lot more frustrated with the game due to the lag and the sheer amount of overpowered stuff that was killing me numerous times. The playability has gotten a lot worse because of the very intense power creep that happened, and it literally kicks the pants out of anyone who's TRYING to play the game because circle rank rooms are definately completely different from the standard rooms everyone else is(n't) used to.

Of course, on the rest of the entire game, I just can't find anything else interesting to play as, so now I'm stuck using the same bots and such until I can find another bot that seems to be incredibly fun to play.

Also on a little biased note here: I hate EVE with a passion. Her powerless debuff is literally the bane of my existence.

2011, fun but couldn't really get into it because I didn't have many good bots at the time.
2012, frustrating beyond belief, but I can tolerate it because I have many good bots.

Hopefully next year, they really will lay the nerf hammer on HDIvis, Ivis Reine, FC Seraph, Resha, Eris, Flapjack, Monica, Kagura, and anything else that's pretty annoying to fight against nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Well, i've joined only since October 2011, but i can say a few things still.

January/February was a bit messy. I really wanted Dracken when the New Year Gara showed up (that cigar...) but he didn't dropped. Unaware was i that the 9 Medingers i've won in that time would eventually make me become the healer on CB that i always was and excelled at WoW (World of Warcraft).

Still, Initium was nearby, and with the story moving on, i felt close to Resha and her way of being, until Initium came in. I tried, and she came like a dream come true...

...only to realize that i actually had a game-breaking weapon in my hands. As i learned to use her and have fun, i really noticed the power i had, and the incredibly negative responses it gave to the community. In the end, i couldn't use her for fun without incurring the wrath of others. In the end, i decided to not tune her to perfection, using her rarely as a jammer with resistance cartridges to mitigate damage and stay alive, all while looking for less OP methods.

This is where the Dual Medinger (aka Boggy) came to being. Since healing was no tedious task to me (and unlike WoW, i could fly and heal in the front rows), my name was kinda never the subject of anger, as for the times i used Resha i balanced with going suport and healing durng more matches.

Until Wing Gara came. Won a pair of Akanes, and yet used only one of them for fun, saving the second for the time when RT cores could be exchanged between players.

Musicians were quite nice, but i've only won Fluene. Still, her Zelda apperance was nice, and her abilities were quite good to boot.

As for events, i always liked the Players VS. Cyberstep challenge for UC-> Rt discounts, and i felt pity when they stop doing it.

Lurking Evil was like giving another use for my Resha, using my survivability to give other players margin to learn and try various attempts.

Later then i've finished my first tuning experience: All Blue, my Destructor MAX. He was quite fun and addicting to play, and can still cause harm to this day.

A weekly for Golden Hair Ivis with a trading card chance appears, and i tried a 5x. Seiron came, and during my emptyness (Seiron was indeed cool, but i had him already) Ivis came out and gave me a hug, before departing to a rather stressfull boyscout camping trip.

The Summer promotion was crazy. Everyone rolling new alts for the chance of a rare bot at the HU cube. My sister and i were frantic looking for an Aila for her, and while doing that i've won several accounts that by luck won good suport bots (Melfi and Regina) for me to use them like my main account. Aila came a couple of weeks before the Hu cube was removed, and my sister happy as a jumping bunny. At least i can rest from creating e-mails and stuff.

19/7 was the day i could have more freedom over using Resha and Akane. They were still powerfull and keep pestering everybody, but i had other robots in store, like Boggy, All Blue, Fluene, Regina, and my prized Flying Ferraries.

Then came the 3 (or 4) Mega Garapons. I decided my luck to win a Dracken. And while i won both Icy and Lios, my sister won Dracken, which was a mocking blow on my knee...

Skinning competition! Something i always liked to try, and gave a shot with some creativity. My Mecha-Panda was awesome (iKray and Astral can speak on my behalf), but not enough to win the GM crowd. I'm lucky that it can still be viable for arena use while using the skin ^^

Warp Gara! On my first roll (and a 1x at that) i won Ravi, and loved her gimmicks. Still the portals were bugged at the time, so she fell to second plan, until quite recently.

And came Eihwaz. Both characters were my goal. Jace came, but Eve never did, even after a heavy charge.

And now, with the end of the year approaching, i hope they do that tree-busting contest like they did last year. It was so much fun.

As for ppl here on the FF, i had good moments. From the kind (and with beautifull eyes) Astral to the (in a way) evil Boytitan, from the wise Suguri to the resourcefull Jade. I've met a lot of ppl with diferent points and views. And i hope they all keep that way (yes, even reV's tsun side and LXE's crazy thoughts).
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Finally got a Pulsycait build to lv 10, and pretty much continued my art-derping ways while working on ideas to keep melees off me! Smile

Had some friends really come through for me with some unexpected rt gifts, one of which finally resulted in me getting my beloved Pulsarsio Gamma...development continues on Pulsycait V3....

...of course, real life has to keep putting me through a table.... Sad

--edit--

...hopefully, Akhenderson will find something unique in my garage that inspires him...he's temporarily playing on my account until I can get things back in order, PC-wise here!
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Bad
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

CapeMike wrote:
...hopefully, Akhenderson will find something unique in my garage that inspires him...he's temporarily playing on my account until I can get things back in order, PC-wise here!

He really likes Genbu-chan!
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:14 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Finally got a Pulsycait build to lv 10, and pretty much continued my art-derping ways while working on ideas to keep melees off me! Smile

Had some friends really come through for me with some unexpected rt gifts, one of which finally resulted in me getting my beloved Pulsarsio Gamma...development continues on Pulsycait V3....

...of course, real life has to keep putting me through a table.... Sad

--edit--

AHH MY GOD, GENBURA IS SO AWESOME... I WANT ONE SO BAD...
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, even though I only joined in December of last year, I still has things to say bout this year.
It was complete crap, I'm surprised I actually managed to make it through the year and not quit. The only good things to happen we're that I skipped over the Intuitumpocalypse (Due to me quitting for months.), and the fact that I got Aila, Lios, and Ouka (Although considering the amt. of money I spent and how many times I got ripped off, this was more of a lose more win less situation-a Pyrrhic victory, if you will.). But yeah, hopefully good things will actually happen to me this upcoming year (If the game can even make it a month into 2013 w/o the rest of what small population is left within the game doesn't quit.).

Last edited by Koiro10 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
(If the game can even make it a month into 2013 w/o the rest of what small population is left within the game doesn't quit.).
It survived 2012. Who's to say it can't survive 2013?

Suddenly bots that can release Omega Hipporoids on command and does 200+ damage each strike and ignores TGH reduction - If this bot ever comes out, blame me for giving CS the idea ; ~;
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
(If the game can even make it a month into 2013 w/o the rest of what small population is left within the game doesn't quit.).
It survived 2012. Who's to say it can't survive 2013?

Suddenly bots that can release Omega Hipporoids on command and does 200+ damage each strike and ignores TGH reduction - If this bot ever comes out, blame me for giving CS the idea ; ~;
The fact that the game made too many close calls this year, especially considering that they've released zeroes twice more after LOLINTUITUM, and in both cases they surprisingly didn't drive off the remaining pop. There's also lag and dc/shut down-based issues, a lack of gameplay updates (New modos.), and a lack of events (That don't involve money, robot collectin', or unfair judgement.). If they've made close calls this year, this year's close calls will turn into next year's huge, game-breaking, pop driving away(ing?) mistakes. But Y'know, there is like a .05% chance that cybercash wil step it up, sawnic style this year.

Last edited by Koiro10 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)   What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years) Empty

Back to top Go down

What was 2012 like for you guys (compared to previous years)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next