Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])

Go down 
+12
Kuzuha
kyarashotgun
Zwelivelle
MagicPotatoplz
Suguri
rei_hunter
Trill
Aurum_Sol
Astral_Dono
Fireflywater
Tuskin
Seraphcrim
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

Male Posts : 1288

Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:10 am

Well yeah... Illumis looks rather generic imo without her clusterfuck missiles. So... To each his/her own thoughts. I guess...
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:03 pm

I thought this was satire.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 pm

Urgh... Looooong hiatus from this...

Personification(s) of Anivia from League of Legends.
Spoiler:

Gundam Zabanya MS Girl.
Spoiler:

Gundam Harute MS Girl
Spoiler:

Apologies for crappy pics. Stupid scanner never works.

Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

I would recommend that you also try copying from an actual reference (based on my experience). The closer your imitation is, the more progress you are making. But it is good that you're drawing some of your original art.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:33 am

@Kuzuha wrote:
I would recommend that you also try copying from an actual reference (based on my experience). The closer your imitation is, the more progress you are making. But it is good that you're drawing some of your original art.

Well, I did try a few times (copying) and it really didn't turn out that well. I'm far too picky on certain points if it doesn't look decently close to original and end up wasting time over small details ;_____;
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:54 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
@Kuzuha wrote:

Well, I did try a few times (copying) and it really didn't turn out that well. I'm far too picky on certain points if it doesn't look decently close to original and end up wasting time over small details ;_____;

That's normal. But if you give up on those details, you won't improve.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:49 pm

Seraph Crimrose
Spoiler:

Chibisalotte
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:20 am

Request to draw my Luxlisalotte #em3
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 am

@Magna.Zero wrote:
Request to draw my MelfiXElisalotte #em3
I have not only fixed but improved this for you.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:04 am

Melfi x Elisa pairing is okay

But Luxlisalotte is different :v
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:21 am

If MelfiXElisa, please wait for Kuzuha to finish that... As for Luxisalotte... I'll try...
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:44 am

take your time, I can wait What a Face
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 am

Luxisalotte

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:56 am

Now that's nice for a sketch #em1
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 am

wow holy sheet

that was fast

and surprisingly naisu

#em3
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 am

@Seraphcrim wrote:
Seraph Crimrose
Spoiler:

Chibisalotte
Spoiler:

And there you go. Not looking bad at all. Keep it up. You'll get the hang of it I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:53 pm

@Magna.Zero wrote:
wow holy sheet

that was fast

and surprisingly naisu

#em3

Well, the only problem i have is that I have no idea what the front of Lux Legion's shield looks like...
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:43 am

Front view of the shield? I thought you drew it already...

But here's a pic of the shield when Aura is on.

Spoiler:

The sword when Aura on.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:21 am

Hmm... Oh well, looks close enough (shield)
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 pm

Meanwhile, Rinka's done, Alba Laza and Ragna are currently under way. Will be posting on Saturday or so as a late April Fool's update...

Also, bumping for fun.
Back to top Go down
AthenaWyrm
AthenaWyrm

Male Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Their torsos are really long
Back to top Go down
Seraphcrim
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Seraphcrim

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 am

Update. Gave up on Ragna because Axis2Hard.

Rinka Lynx
Spoiler:

Machintlet Girl.
Spoiler:

Alba Laza
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])   Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent]) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraphcrim's sketchy sketches (update school Illumis[to some extent])
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com