Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini open beta test Question

Go down 
+4
koi
Hyoka
Andaros
CapeMike
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mini open beta test Question Empty
PostSubject: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:31 pm

I was wondering, because during the last mini beta no updates were made, will this mini beta have any updates or just be a short time period for people to play in?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Hard to say....

But I'd bet we'll see a few new things at the very least; wouldn't make sense, otherwise! Smile
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:57 pm

They'll likely add some stuff, but most of it's gonna be put in just prior to or during the final beta. We'll see though, last time no updates means it could be the same this time.

I just hope to god that they don't let people buy Ivis with UC in final beta unless it's freaky expensive to even try to roll for her, I don't want Ivis hell to carry over into Live service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Ivis better be rare in the final open beta.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Most probable changes:

Cards nerfed (lasers spared)
Herr Viktor/Frau Adone in garapon/shop
Another god-damned garapon with newer CBJP bots

Probable changes:

C21 bots in shop
WIZ RESTRICTION FOR THREE DAYS
Rates increase/Price reduction

Least Probable changes:

Ivis nerf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:27 pm

The thing lasts 3 days. Whats the point in adding stuff lol
Back to top Go down
koi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
koi

Female Posts : 388

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Expect CBJP style hoppers.
Some people will add those.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:37 pm

sunjae429 wrote:

So they don't have to between after-wipe beta and final release?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:58 pm

What's the point of nerfing Ivis if there are many builds that step on her like a bug?

Last edited by NovaZero on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Hyoka wrote:
sunjae429 wrote:

So they don't have to between after-wipe beta and final release?

Thats different.
Im talking about mini beta.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:41 pm

NovaZero wrote:
What's the point of nerfing Ivis if there are many builds that step on her like a bug?

RT only~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Hyoka wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

RT only~
And that's a nerf how?
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:12 am

The nerf actually mainly addresses the ungodly follow on her combo attack if I heard right, though getting rid of the inability of shields to block her attacks at all would help. However making her only RT and not letting her out in final beta until it's time for their limited Garapon for her will help as there won't be so many around. I really hope that's only available for one day, though 3 days MIGHT be okay. And they do bring her out every now and then, but the main reason she's RT only is how awesome she is, even with the nerf she totally rocks. I could be wrong on what the nerf actually does though so if you want to correct me feel free, just please, don't flame I won't flame you. Oh, and she is available through the Ro and lt cubes if I hear correctly though I hope that doesn't cause too many to come out either.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 am

Andaros wrote:
The nerf actually mainly addresses the ungodly follow on her combo attack if I heard right, though getting rid of the inability of shields to block her attacks at all would help. However making her only RT and not letting her out in final beta until it's time for their limited Garapon for her will help as there won't be so many around. I really hope that's only available for one day, though 3 days MIGHT be okay. And they do bring her out every now and then, but the main reason she's RT only is how awesome she is, even with the nerf she totally rocks. I could be wrong on what the nerf actually does though so if you want to correct me feel free, just please, don't flame I won't flame you. Oh, and she is available through the Ro and lt cubes if I hear correctly though I hope that doesn't cause too many to come out either.

Apparently RO cubes pick a robo from the (playable) robo database and gives it to you. That's what I heard.

And, what do IT cubes give? I don't think they can give robots, because that's what the ALL and RO cubes are meant for.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 am

yea... i got ivis when OB2 yesterday from Box... sadly... im lame as LND... poor her
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:29 am

Hyoka wrote:
Andaros wrote:

Apparently RO cubes pick a robo from the (playable) robo database and gives it to you. That's what I heard.

And, what do IT cubes give? I don't think they can give robots, because that's what the ALL and RO cubes are meant for.

one random item form anything and everything in CB that is playable or usable by a player, including . . . . wait for it . . . . tune up materials . . . . it's so fail when you get those and not an acc, or bot. I haven't seen if they give parts, if anyone can confirm or deny their existance in the lT boxes it would be helpful. no . . . wait . . . let me check . . . I believe the [It] Lucky Cube ALPHA holds Items, in other words Accessories and Weapons, it could also include tune up materials though(I pray to God it doesn't, and I mean it.)
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Andaros wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
Andaros wrote:

one random item form anything and everything in CB that is playable or usable by a player, including . . . . wait for it . . . . tune up materials . . . . it's so fail when you get those and not an acc, or bot. I haven't seen if they give parts, if anyone can confirm or deny their existance in the lT boxes it would be helpful. no . . . wait . . . let me check . . . I believe the [It] Lucky Cube ALPHA holds Items, in other words Accessories and Weapons, it could also include tune up materials though(I pray to God it doesn't, and I mean it.)

im ever once got Fudora Cosmos from [It] Lucky Box...
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 pm

The only IT lucky cube i got was the anniversary one in CB JP.. that ended up giving me an ALL Reset... from my understanding though.. it gives a random item from the database thats purchasable in the shop... knowing how things are.. it will prolly be an Rt item of some kind.. or Cosmic Coin obtained.. (accele roll, paint pass, all resets, limit removers if those end up being Rt as well here*though its also UC in JPver now*)

If it gives tune up stuffs too... that would be the worst beta prize ever Mad
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Dune wrote:
The only IT lucky cube i got was the anniversary one in CB JP.. that ended up giving me an ALL Reset... from my understanding though.. it gives a random item from the database thats purchasable in the shop... knowing how things are.. it will prolly be an Rt item of some kind.. or Cosmic Coin obtained.. (accele roll, paint pass, all resets, limit removers if those end up being Rt as well here*though its also UC in JPver now*)

If it gives tune up stuffs too... that would be the worst beta prize ever Mad

well... tune stuff available in Crim Point "Store" ... so yea... you got your point there

im still hope they only give cosmos as worst item... at least cosmos still rare... if they really give shock breaker or scope lens... idk what to say...

Last edited by Courius on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:47 am

thanks for the replies guys, wasn't totally sure so glad someone cleared it uo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:08 pm

I think this thread is being derailed.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 am

Red-Brief J wrote:
Ivis better be rare in the final open beta.

Its rare. We are just too rich and spam Garapon!! (in OBT)

Courius wrote:
yea... i got ivis when OB2 yesterday from Box... sadly... im lame as LND... poor her

no its atcually poor you for not knowing how to use Ivis. Though since this is OBT i say good luck = unbuyable bots like Cannonballer GOLD Crimrose A the squid thing.

oh and.... Cream puffs are edible xD (ready to die)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Someone lock this thread. Lolwut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Red-Brief J wrote:
Someone lock this thread. Lolwut

You wouldnt be able to post if this was locked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:05 pm

That was a request, not a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini open beta test Question   Mini open beta test Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Mini open beta test Question
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next