Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to Making a C21JP Account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancakes
Pancakes

Female Posts : 25

Guide to Making a C21JP Account Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Making a C21JP Account   Guide to Making a C21JP Account EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 am

I'm going to post a few guides here so that former C21EN players (and hopefully future non-japanese players!) might find the JP server a bit more acessible. This first one tells you how to make an account.

Let's get started! Go to the C21JP site, http://www.c21-online.jp/
Note: The site looks different now, but the buttons are still there. Click the C21 logo button.
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Website%201

Now you're on the main page. Click the big white box on the left, with the letters "ID" in it.
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Website%202

You're ready to register! you'll need to type an email address you have acess too.
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Website%203

Open your email account, and find the email from Cyberstep. It's probably the one in Japanese. It might be in your spam folder. Once you've found it click the long link with lots of numbers and letters in it.
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Website%204

This takes you to a screen where you enter your account name and password (the name you put here doesn't have to be your in-game name). The check boxes are for "where I found this game" and to recieve newsletters. you probably don't want the newsletters unless you can read Japanese (and if you can, why are you using my guide!? hehe)
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Website%205

All that's left is to agree to the terms of service...
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Website%206

And now it's time to download the game! Click either where it says "For Windows" or "For Mac" depending on what flavour of computer you're using.
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Website%207

Installing the game shouldn't be too confusing. Actually I think the installer has English buttons. Don't worry, you'll do fine! once you get it installed and patched, there's one more step in-game: picking your screen name and starter bot.

The first thing you'll see is this screen. type yourself a name in the bar and then click the button underneath.
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Tutorial%201

Now it's time to choose a bot. You can get either Sword Wing, Shadow Hunter, Victory Cannon, or Jaguar Arm. You also get a bunch of free bots after the tutorial and for doing missions, including extras of these ones, so just pick whatever you like. click the explodey button when you've found the bot you want.
Guide to Making a C21JP Account Tutorial%202

And fight for the future of Cosmic Reniassance!

By the way, if you just need to download the game, this should do it:
Windows: http://cyberstep.nefficient.jp/csdownload_files/clients/C21Setup.exe
Mac: http://www.c21-online.jp/special/for_mac/
Back to top Go down
http://magdalenapancakes.tumblr.com/
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

Guide to Making a C21JP Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Making a C21JP Account   Guide to Making a C21JP Account EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 am

Hey just wanna say good job on making this thread.
Hope many EN players joins JP server.
Back to top Go down

Guide to Making a C21JP Account
Page 1 of 1