Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart Empty
PostSubject: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:43 pm

Yeah, anyone selling one? I wanna be poor again.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:33 pm

I got a extra beret if you want one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm

That would be nice. What's your offer on it? :Y
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:37 pm

I have... 3 1s Ace of Hearts, and 6 1s Cute Berets. I'll give you two of each for some of the halloween drops.
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Ehhhh, Discuss. I'm willing to trade too w. I just need mainly red chips. Or you can just trade me like 80 drum machineguns for it. (doubt you have dat though lol).

150k or hell idk I'll probably go as low as 100k (probably will sell for 100k cuz I really don't care right now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 pm

I could do 90k if that was fine with you. I'll just have to level up my alt a bit for that. I could Crim some Red chips to compensate for the 10k loss.

IncuSlave wrote:
I have... 3 1s Ace of Hearts, and 6 1s Cute Berets. I'll give you two of each for some of the halloween drops.
Expand on what Halloween drops you want. I have a few candy canes, bananas, ice creams, and a Rosario Shield not being used.

Last edited by iKray on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm not reading properly.)
Back to top Go down
XiaoFu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
XiaoFu

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:56 pm

kk thats fine just uhh gibs the 90k + red chips. Just remind me when it gets near bazaar day. I'll forget wwww

Edit: wait on second thought, make those into rapid crystals annd you got a deal.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:26 am

IncuSlave wrote:

Actually, you mind dropping me one of each?

Depending on the cost, I might have to sell some things before I can pay you in cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart   B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

B> 1s Cute Beret/Ace of Heart
Page 1 of 1