Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

A.G.-chan FT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 pm

A.G.-chan FT 1omuw

It's essentially a DX ROBO, but for AIR.

Specifications:

Abilities:

Tips and tricks for playing A.G.-chan FT:

-Remember that you're using a L-size bot. Aerial beast mode version of Aquila Girl or not, you have a huge profile that you should be aware of when taking on enemies.
-The Faetoro LG acts as a BS, should you not want to equip one for whatever reason. (I don't know why you wouldn't.)
-A Chibi piloting a mech is still a Chibi. Don't forget to blow Kisses at allies that are in a gaggle of enemies or are just having a hard time.
-As with all Aquila Girls, this bot's main selling point is Full Boost. Use it to fill up your Boost Gauge if it's running low and you're in the middle of a skirmish wherein you can't afford to land.
-The Faetoro BS is how you take to the sky quickly. It comes with a fair amount of Ammo, so don't be afraid to abuse it.
-As with all Stardust Cannons and Little Star Guns, the Beam Cannon on the Faetoro can't fire straight to save its life when you're in motion. It's for bombardment, not dogfights.
-And on the subject of dogfights, definitely equip something that can ward off enemy AIRs.
-Propeller Bits combined with Full Boost will keep you in the air for a long time.
-A.G.-chan FT is easily a prime candidate for Epoch Offense. Her nice capacity and L-size lets her equip a devastating array of Power Spot-mangling weapons, and her ability to refill the Boost Gauge whenever she wants means she can wail on it for a while before having to stop.

Tips and tricks for combating A.G.-chan FT:

-Anything anti-air works here. Naturally this shouldn't include LNDs unless they have a really good method of knocking AIRs out of the sky and are willing to risk the weakness damage, as Faetoro always has a dual Little Star Gun.
-As with all Aquila Girls, never assume she's just going to drop out of the air. Three Full Boosts can last her a very long time.
-Likewise, never assume she'll be stuck on the ground. Faetoro comes with a Stovl clone for a reason.
-If you see this thing packing a whole slew of weapons, especially on Epoch Offense, murder it however you can. A competent breaker build on A.G.-chan FT will wreck your Power Spot at the drop of a hat.

Other notes:

-The Faetoro AMs are as good for melee bots as they are for ranged bots. They give +2 STR and are long enough to extend the swing range of most melee weapons by a fair margin. They can be equipped by any class so long as they're M-size and above.
-The Faetoro BS is the first L-size Stovl clone we've gotten in a good while. It's relatively cheap and provides a good stat spread.
-Before anyone gets any ideas: the Full Boost Magical Power does not refill an unpurged Shaden BS. Purged, yes. Unpurged, no. (I actually had to send a support ticket to CyberStep to confirm this, as it confused me too.)

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Better suggestion: Rip off her arms for melee mechas and use a better L-AIR core for other things.

1~3 Full Boosts (why are you taking eiws stop that) and a 9x2 force Little Star Gun core aren't worth the amount of capacity you give up compared to other L-AIR cores like Shaden, Ilgryps, or Geograsis. Kisses could arguably be if you want a more supportive L-AIR though, I can't argue that (it's why I'm planning on using mine in fact).
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:10 pm

@SL the Pyro wrote:

-And on the subject of dogfights, definitely equip something that can ward off enemy AIRs. Powered Laser, Eaglet Blaster and Curve Lightning Gun are all good choices.
A.G.-chan FT 1oLAi
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 pm

@nzlk wrote:
@SL the Pyro wrote:

-And on the subject of dogfights, definitely equip something that can ward off enemy AIRs. Powered Laser, Eaglet Blaster and Curve Lightning Gun are all good choices.
Spoiler:

I was trying to think of a decent AIR weapon that wasn't Powered Laser or Curve Lightning Gun. That was what came to mind. If you have a better suggestion, tell me and I'll edit the Eaglet Blaster out.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 pm

@SL the Pyro wrote:
decent AIR weapon
@SL the Pyro wrote:
Curve Lightning Gun
A.G.-chan FT 1oLAi
Back to top Go down
ISolo
ISolo

Female Posts : 53

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 am

A Chibi piloting a mech is still a Chibi. Don't forget to blow Kisses at allies that are in a gaggle of enemies or are just having a hard time.
>Cb En
>playing support
A.G.-chan FT 1oLAi
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Spoiler:

according to kobrakai, the core will make the arms have 0cd, allowing this build to do massive damage. kinder hat is very cute as well. pulse AMJs are easily fit in with the use of a Hcapa tune, allowing for even more damage because you love damage. Air loop allows you to do even more damage. Remember to shoot hearts at your allies while being a fucking faggot that does massive damage.

EDITO: I missed flaphack gayra so I cannot into this build even though I got an FT. someone pls maek.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:19 am

@Winty wrote:
Spoiler:

according to kobrakai, the core will make the arms have 0cd, allowing this build to do massive damage. kinder hat is very cute as well. pulse AMJs are easily fit in with the use of a Hcapa tune, allowing for even more damage because you love damage. Air loop allows you to do even more damage. Remember to shoot hearts at your allies while being a fucking faggot that does massive damage.

EDITO: I missed flaphack gayra so I cannot into this build even though I got an FT. someone pls maek.

I'm not shelling out the mats and UC to tune it, but I'll test out the no-cooldown-on-Flapjack-AM thing. (Though if this is true it's probably a bug.)
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:23 am

it applies to original katalina as well(which is why flapalina does so much damage) and hasn't been fixed. I'm told it also applies to izuna BS3 when attached to a LG.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:45 am

It applies to all BD@ weapons and some more i dont remember, but the cd will depend on that weapon's cd(almost 0s in kata's case).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A.G.-chan FT Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.G.-chan FT   A.G.-chan FT Empty

Back to top Go down

A.G.-chan FT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com