Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please help with some arts I put together.

Go down 
+5
Astral_Dono
Fireflywater
Relict?
tehprognoob
frankfrankfrank
9 posters
AuthorMessage
frankfrankfrank
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please help with some arts I put together. Empty
PostSubject: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Such as Albatreos
Spoiler:

and this

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 pm

1. 35 FLY; the meaningful FLY breakpoints are 28, 31, 34 and 38.

2. On the second build, -1 FLY and 30 WLK sway. Non-LND WLK breaks at 35, and even that is extremely slow given the WLK bonus that LNDs have.

3. No +1 stat pompoms/equivalents

4. G. Capacity

5. Double Dagomure BS, 3-weapon alpha, with no handhelds
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Alright, let's see what we got...

#em6

Do you really need all that HP? Just don't be stupid. You also don't even have 40 TEC. And two Dagomure boosters? One's enough, if you must use it.

34 FLY is a breakpoint.

first art:

>WLK based art

I wouldn't recommend it...

Sieg's BD also has trouble hitting anything grounded...pack something to do with LNDs, like Slice Gun or Alba HD or Double Magnet Gun or Middle Bazooka or Double Bazooka or something.

EDIT: Prog beat me to it.

About number 3: Sometimes you just don't have room for pompons and shit like that. But it'd be good here.
Back to top Go down
frankfrankfrank
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm

1. I thought I little bit more fly might always help.

2. I think negative fly doesn't really affect sway? I'm not sure. I guess I could get to 35 wlk if I don't use clearance.

3. I'm already rather tight an capa.

4. What's wrong with gcapas?

5.I don't need handhelds. Maybe double dagamore bs might not be very good for sieg because of he is not very good as alpha but even one dagomure bs stuns airs so hard that at higher tec you don't really notice much change in damage. So all I really could tune was hp and fly. With 2xCV on the albatreos I wanted as much hp as possible.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Nigga 522 HP isn't a lot at all

Spoiler:

EDIT: 0 FLY and you pretty much won't be able to get off the ground in any meaningful manner. LNDs will always outrun you, sway or not. Handhelds are there because alpha with 3 weapons isn't all that useful.
And Paraboroid HD...there are better.

I know that the build posted doesn't alpha but it's an example of what you can get with high mobility and high TEC
Back to top Go down
frankfrankfrank
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Well, I really don't need higher TEC as I stun airs too hard. Gettting 40 Tec may only increase damage done by 10ish compared to base stats. My main focus, as you may have guessed, is airs. As for sway, I don't want to outrun lands, although that may be a bonus, I want to keep up with airs long enough to hit them.

Spoiler:

Might this be better?
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:50 pm

AND I RAAAAAAAAN:
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:53 pm

frankfrankfrank wrote:
-snip-

Short Boost and Sway cancel each other

As many times as it's been said I'll say again: TGH reduction

More TEC mitigates the effects thereof. That IS better but Paraboroid HD is crappy for getting 0 free stats. G. Capacity is a waste in most cases except a few. Hitting with Sieg BD is already a pain in the ass; hitting from the GROUND is worse. I don't really know what you want Sway for because you'll get your ass eaten by melees, sway or not, especially the indos and mexicans who will simply lag through everything. High FLY and Accel Roll gets you away from them.

Also non-LNDs' WLK is gimped and will always be slower than LND WLK, but FLY isn't affected by type, so that's another consideration.

If you're doing a WLK build then might I suggest
Spoiler:

@FIrefly stop trolling lol

>100 rainbows

*d Suspect

although that's actually...kind of good...in a weird way

EDIT: >Fataroga LG

enjoy your infinite fatness www
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 pm

tehprognoob wrote:

I don't think that's going to matter when you can walk AND fly away from anything that comes at you.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

I don't think that's going to matter when you can walk AND fly away from anything that comes at you.

Doesn't change the fact that you're the fattest thing around.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
AND I RAAAAAAAAN:
Holy shit, lol.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:19 pm

40/40/40 is sort of epeen booster tho
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 am

Just something to know: you can have either Float Dash or Boost Run. If you chose the two the former choice will be deleted...
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:29 am

Incorrect. Boost Run is a running-type skill (and the only common bot cart for that), Float Dash is a dash-type skill (same as Short Boost and Sway). They don't conflict, for the same reason that Boost Run doesn't conflict with the other two. They just tend to make travel very boost-consuming if you don't have Quick Boost, but it's still quite manageable.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:55 am

ugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help with some arts I put together.   Please help with some arts I put together. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help with some arts I put together.
Page 1 of 1