Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan

Go down 
+23
mindbreak
Koiro
JadeCicada
MagicPotatoplz
Aurum_Sol
Gerrion
Spectrion
Tashunu
Frizz
Suguri
Fireflywater
Senior Grey
Feign
Kurt
Scott-kip
rei_hunter
Magna.Zero
MrCake
Akhenderson
EvannGeo
boytitan2
God is a Cat Girl
fggt
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

the only interesting gold is winbell, at least in my eyes

silvers rock,though. even byne girl
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Gonna try and roll once.

Want:
ALE Winberrl
ALE Lily Rain
Any silver except MBG-chan
Scram Launcher Mod

Do not want:
anything else

Undecided:
Beam Gatling

What color is SPINEL's BS? pix pls
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:11 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
What color is SPINEL's BS? pix pls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 pm

ALE Jikun is interesting. She seems like a handy new bot for Haku (if you don't have some kind of 8-minute-clear setup) - inbuilt melee, can on-demand remove debuffs for Trap / Bind, also can gain Haste, and S sized to hold combis. I haven't mathed out the capacity and can't login to confirm, but considering her parts aside from those 70 cost AMs give her 14 STR and 20 WLK, she doesn't need extremely high tuning needs with good part setups.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 pm

JadeCicada wrote:
ALE Jikun is interesting. She seems like a handy new bot for Haku (if you don't have some kind of 8-minute-clear setup) - inbuilt melee, can on-demand remove debuffs for Trap / Bind, also can gain Haste, and S sized to hold combis. I haven't mathed out the capacity and can't login to confirm, but considering her parts aside from those 70 cost AMs give her 14 STR and 20 WLK, she doesn't need extremely high tuning needs with good part setups.
A problem arises: Her melee is tec-based and only 60~70% of it is actual melee damage (the remaining portion being shell).
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Has anyone actually gotten the new A.L.E Jikun long yet? I wanna see her in action. Also, because of this gara I dunno if I should spend my monthly plan rt on this gara, the new gara unit 01 gara, or the summer gara. Tough choices, D:.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Has anyone actually gotten the new A.L.E Jikun long yet? I wanna see her in action. Also, because of this gara I dunno if I should spend my monthly plan rt on this gara, the new gara unit 01 gara, or the summer gara. Tough choices, D:.
I can get a vid up in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Suguri wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
I can get a vid up in a moment.
Ah, thanks a lot Suguri.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Forgot to put her arms back on but oh well, they aren't that interesting anyway (on her at least).

I'll dump Winberyl here too while I'm at it.

Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:25 pm

oh great more stunlock melee

Winberrl looks better than I thought she was, but she has such low ammo, and Winberrl AM seems like it's better than ALE Winberrl AM. I'd at least like them to buff her bind ammo a bit. (50 -> 80?) But I do like how she's Winberrl, Vesca, and Ellen combined.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:34 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
oh great more stunlock melee
Gets worse. Her BD main weapon increases movement speed. No big deal. However, if it lives up to the description, it removes negative status effects.
This means she can only be hampered temporarily by Shock. Not cockblocked like shock to alot of melee users.
Back to top Go down
mindbreak
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:45 pm

I roll x5 > Superfly > i got 4 Blue Ball and 1 Red Ball WTF!!! Mad

I tried again.

roll x1 >Superfly > A.L.E. Lily Rain Shocked

I think the gara rates are bad.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 pm

That jikuns melee looks worse than momijis.
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Suguri wrote:
A problem arises: Her melee is tec-based and only 60~70% of it is actual melee damage (the remaining portion being shell).

Huh. That's distressing. Weird, too, with all that base STR on her, but, so is as it is. :/

I'll still probably use her for the job anyway. The only portion the melee is important is Shield, and I don't imagine that the shell portion will even hit on that stage. And, well, the TEC-base won't be an issue until I start tuning, so, lada.

Fireflywater wrote:
Gets worse. Her BD main weapon increases movement speed. No big deal. However, if it lives up to the description, it removes negative status effects.
This means she can only be hampered temporarily by Shock. Not cockblocked like shock to alot of melee users.

It does. It is a clearance effect, but not the debuff, so you can still have it reapplied if you stick around. It basically is an on-command debuff remove, although there's some delay with regards to having used it recently. Pretty handy, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:47 am

oh god those brickgales ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 pm

I've discovered something... interesting about A.G.-chan FT, so interesting in fact that I asked CyberStep about it:

Quote :
Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The ability in question is not actually a bug, but a game balance feature. Due to the lengthened flight time of the Shaden BS, allowing the full charge from the A.G.-chan FT to take effect while that is in place would be unfair. The Full Boost Charge does work after the Shaden BS has been Purged, as a note.

Thank you for your interest in CosmicBreak.
We hope to see you in-game soon!

Yes, I thought this was a bug rather than balancing. Don't judge me, we all know CyberStep doesn't always have their heads on straight.

For the record, the actual A.G.-chan's magical circle still refills the Shaden BS. This is just so you just can't self-apply it this way, which even I admit would be horrendously overpowered. (Reignition doesn't refill a Shaden BS either, before anyone asks.)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 pm

They've actually done similar effects with boost refilling/consumption reducing effects on other bots too. For example propellant's effect is reduced to 1/5 its normal effect when used on transformed flapjack.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:01 am

Oh, why didn't anyone tell me Winberrl's EIWs increased ammo. I mean, yeah it's obvious but I didn't even realize she had any.
She's much less disappointing now. (but I do hate having to take EIWs on supports)

Funds pls ???/

jeez how do i fit anything on her with this capa nvm I guess Shock Zook wouldn't be as good on her as it would on Regina since ALE gets superior binding faggotry
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:57 am

ALE Lily's psygun is pretty shitty unless CS buffs it.
Int is 1800, terribad.
The projectile only seems to speed up after it break ups into 3, so it can take a long time till it speeds up.
The buff doesn't really help much unless you have some other weapon that actually benefits of it. Or alpha with her, but her capa is so bad, that you either won't make full use of the buff, or just make a terrible alpha bot. You would be better with something else.

Her slicers are the same old hit with a slight difference that doesn't make it better, and you can't camp on ledges and use it anymore.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:04 am

Guides are up for the new Chibi mechs.

>M.G.-chan EK
>A.G.-chan FT

Seriously, why are links no longer colourable or underlined? It's frustrating when you can't tell what is a hotlink and what isn't.

blead wrote:
It's possible okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:43 am

mindbreak wrote:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 am

LXE wrote:
mindbreak wrote:
Spoiler:

No they have been getting worse. I remember you used to could get super flys and always get one gold. Now its like every gara has sugoi or mega gara rates if not worse. Only thing was it was ok for those gara to have shitty rates cause at the time everything in em was usable.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 am

ALE Winberrl's bind restores HP with each bind damage. XD
Back to top Go down
yilx
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yilx

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
ALE Winberrl's bind restores HP with each bind damage. XD

farao except that if you checked the in-game description, it's described as doing so right in your face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan   ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ALE bots and robo ag-chan, mbg-chan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2