Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

[RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:22 pm

@Ryu Haruse wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:
These are really great!

I like your Ivis BF one of her in a Schoolgirl outfit. It reminds me of K-ON! One of the better Ivis BF skins I've seen!
I'm currently using it on my Ivis BF too.

those were my old skins, they eventually improve over time lolol
Thanks though but i don't know why it reminds you of k-on, they were just generic school sweaters and ties

I still think it looks great and cute to me.

Also, it reminds me of K-ON because of the style and color-scheme.
And it isn't one of the Sailor-Style Schoolgirl outfits that are used WAY more often.

If you ask me, the Sailor-style schoolgirl outfit is way more generic and overused. The other kinds I hardly ever see used in anime, and are not generic.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

Male Posts : 232

[RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:05 am

Armored Entity wrote:
@Ryu Haruse wrote:
Armored Entity wrote:
These are really great!

I like your Ivis BF one of her in a Schoolgirl outfit. It reminds me of K-ON! One of the better Ivis BF skins I've seen!
I'm currently using it on my Ivis BF too.

those were my old skins, they eventually improve over time lolol
Thanks though but i don't know why it reminds you of k-on, they were just generic school sweaters and ties

I still think it looks great and cute to me.

Also, it reminds me of K-ON because of the style and color-scheme.
And it isn't one of the Sailor-Style Schoolgirl outfits that are used WAY more often.

If you ask me, the Sailor-style schoolgirl outfit is way more generic and overused. The other kinds I hardly ever see used in anime, and are not generic.

my imagination disappeared the moment i "got" better with skinning, RIP me
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:36 am

update bump for yuuka
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:51 pm

pending release for Himari and Saya
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 9:59 pm

ghey as usual~
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 12:36 am

★TsubameGaeshi☆ wrote:
ghey as usual~
ur ghey
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 4:17 am

Update Contents:
Extra Origin Melfi (Archer - Fate/Kaleid Liner)
Waitress Homura (Akemi Homura - Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Monica Gold Wing (Rindo Sidune - Gunslinger Stratos)
Lunastasia (Pso2 Braver)
Kuhl (Aligura - Kekkai Sensen)
Justicia (Saber Alter(?) - Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Corona Cougar (Moon Demon Company Uniform - Owari no Serafu)
Back to top Go down
SeinaruAverra
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:21 am

I have a duo of Requests..

Melfi BD6, Done Similarly to Parsee Mizuhashi

Fractulus girl, Skinned similarly to Failure from Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
RaverX
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RaverX

Male Posts : 1047

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:39 pm

If You Dont Mind (directed towards Ryu) i'm going to take your corona V moon demon skin and mess with the non HD parts and make em more HD/Textured ( That parts easy for me but the hardest for me is what you already did on her Main Body )

[RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 Bandicam_2015_05_27_15_00_29_306

~ Edited 5/27 ^^ I'm Almost Done and When its Done I'll send ya the files in case you want to add it to your skin page ((I'll also add it to mine and mention that you created the basis/main skinning part for it and share a link to your Skins))
Back to top Go down
Irvinning
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Irvinning

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:35 pm

I think the images for Abyss Jikun Hu HD and Nemlim Lamia AM dieded. Also, did I already say your skins are great? No? Good. (jk, they're great)
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:17 am

@RaverX wrote:
If You Dont Mind (directed towards Ryu) i'm going to take your corona V moon demon skin and mess with the non HD parts and make em more HD/Textured ( That parts easy for me but the hardest for me is what you already did on her Main Body )

[RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 Bandicam_2015_05_27_15_00_29_306

~ Edited 5/27    ^^ I'm Almost Done and When its Done I'll send ya the files in case you want to add it to your skin page ((I'll also add it to mine and mention that you created the basis/main skinning part for it and share a link to your Skins))

I actually don't mind

@Irvinning wrote:
I think the images for Abyss Jikun Hu HD and Nemlim Lamia AM dieded. Also, did I already say your skins are great? No? Good. (jk, they're great)

I haven't touched them, I compiled them properly on photobucket folders, thanks for the heads up, ill look onto it

I addressed the problems, Abyss Jikun Hu uses a stock HD, didn't upload one but my thread format used to post skins has HD on it and i forgot to delete, so uploaded so I placed a placeholder instead  Wink I placed the HD i am using.
I also fixed Nemlim Lamia's AM coding so it appears
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2095

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:47 am

Peppen Girl please
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:26 am

@VietPho wrote:
Peppen Girl please

you have to pay him 100 RT for the skin :v
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:20 am

@EvannGeo wrote:
@VietPho wrote:
Peppen Girl please

you have to pay him 100 RT for the skin  :v

he said he prefers to wait for me to release skin for free than pay for it,
not that im going to skin for him anyways
not that i have any bots he wants to be skinned anyways
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
His smile and optimism : gone.

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:31 am

These "moon demon company" skins are a reference from Owari no Seraph?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:15 am

@Maelstrom wrote:

I thought it was a given D:

http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Moon_Demon_Company, I could slap it lots of bots to add more skin content w

Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:05 am

Update Bump:

Added Tonbokiri Kanna (inspired by Honda Futayo).
Added Moon Demon Company Illumis (because gekki no kumi is win / owari no serafu)
Added IS: Lumiera (cause I just felt like it.)
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:36 am

@Ryu Haruse wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Moon_Demon_Company, I could slap it lots of bots to add more skin content w

I just realized now that I have started to read the mangá...

Shinoa best girl
Back to top Go down
keima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
keima

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 am

nice skins
EDIT: I took the justicia one if you don't mind

Last edited by keima on Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:44 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
@Ryu Haruse wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

Shinoa best girl

maybe you meant hayami saori bes VA des
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 am

@Ryu Haruse wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:
@Ryu Haruse wrote:

Shinoa best girl

I love her voice too, but I am talking about the character...
and there is no voice in the mangá

Shinoa s2
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:52 am

@Maelstrom wrote:
@Ryu Haruse wrote:
@Maelstrom wrote:

Shinoa best girl

I love her voice too, but I am talking about the character...
and there is no voice in the mangá

Shinoa s2

shinoa is bes gril but hayami saori bes oniichon VA <3
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:40 am

Update Bump:
Added Mialy Type.A
Added Illumis Type.G
New skin for Bikini Eve BF
New skin for Bikini Ivis BF
Back to top Go down
Ryu Haruse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Ryu Haruse

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:34 am

Update Bump:
Added Nora Schneid.
Added Minaria.
Added Amy V
Back to top Go down
Seraph
Newcomer
Newcomer
Seraph

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:24 pm

The lumiera is skin file, when i use it the BD dont change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition   [RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RyuHaruse's Custom Skins] No new content because fk garapon edition
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Skins and Poly Edits-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com