Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can some one PLZ help me out???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SteelBattleTyrant01
Newcomer
Newcomer

Can some one PLZ help me out??? Empty
PostSubject: Can some one PLZ help me out???   Can some one PLZ help me out??? EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Ok so i finally got the game loaded after having the freakin account for 7 MONTHS! Smile NOW i got another problem>Sad THERE IS MAJOR LAG GOIN ON! Like everything is jumping up and down! It cant be my connection because i had accounts to C21 JP and EN. I dont know what it could be. Can someone tell me if its me, or if it can be fixed!? Id reallly appreciate this. I just wanna try it out.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Can some one PLZ help me out???   Can some one PLZ help me out??? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:26 am

CBEN is laggier then C21 and other CB versions. So it's already laggy to begin with, though it should still be playable.

Are you joining matches with 60 ppl in it? It might be that that's too much for your PC to handle.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Can some one PLZ help me out???   Can some one PLZ help me out??? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:49 am

Moved.

Gameplay Questions/Discussions -> Tech Support

I left a ghost thread to let you know I moved it.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Can some one PLZ help me out???   Can some one PLZ help me out??? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 am

If bad framerate: change the max objects to min, performance: low, unmark stage shadows, unark show names. Almost forgot: set your memory size to XL (needs you to restart the client to get active). This helps especially with the drop in framerate caused by specific bots (namely the alphastrikes of Haruka and Akane as well as the icicle rain of Rone Amabile and Monica Gold's beam cancel field).

If high latency: turn out any background program you don't need, mark "hide skins" (works for some people I don't see any difference with it though) and try again. warping players, especially warping melee users, are a well known problem in CBen. You can try to go to the low latency rooms.

Back to top Go down
SteelBattleTyrant01
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Can some one PLZ help me out???   Can some one PLZ help me out??? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:16 pm

K thx ill try these all out next time im on. Thought this would be good replacement for C21, hope im right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can some one PLZ help me out???   Can some one PLZ help me out??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can some one PLZ help me out???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com