Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vishra Kagazuchi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Vishra Kagazuchi 1iIBr

While not specifically a Vanguard, with the abilities he has, you'd be forgiven for thinking so.

Specifications:

Abilities:

Tips and tricks for playing Vishra Kagazuchi:

-Vishra has something important over the Vanguard family: a ranged attack. If you're having trouble with enemy melees or circle-strafing gunners, this is how you deal with them. That said, use it sparingly, as it only has 30 ammo and only hits targets on your height level.
-Remember that you can move while using Power Gain. You also don't lose ammo for flubbed/interrupted attempts.
-Make your Power Gain-assisted rushes count. Even with EIWs, you only get so many.
-The cross-slash part of the combo during Power Gain is easy to ignore, but try to remember you have it; the projectile it fires is a good way to close the gap between you and the enemy.
-Be careful when you're using the Power Gain combo in the air and are trying to stay in the air. The last attack of the boosted combo is a Dracken-slam which sends you right back down to the ground.
-Tower of Purgatory is a ranged sub despite what you may think, so not all subweapon tunes will work on it correctly.

Tips and tricks for combating Vishra Kagazuchi:

-As with any Vanguard, ranged weaponry is the recommended way to dispose of Vishra. As long as he can't catch you, pretty much anything will work.
-Try not to be on the same height level as a Vishra if you can help it so as to avoid the Extend Blade attack. Even sitting a hill's length below or above will work.
-Anything that inflicts Shock will make a Vishra hate you, since his only means of attack is with subweapons (unless he has a bizarre main weapon part equipped). Obviously the Shock Bazooka is the preferred weapon here.

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 pm

> remember that Power Gain nullifies Grappler speed loss!

I don't know how many times I have to state that this isn't true. When vanguard fencer was new I x2 h.glad'd him for the sole purpose of counteracting his poor chasing potential. I've done multiple tests on this, +/- speed/range still applies normally to power gain.

Anyway, I very highly suggest Sway. It allows you to follow up with x-slash and keep a stunlock going during the power gain combo. Might change with 3x h.glad but I doubt Short Boost Vishras can keep an airtight lock (though short boost h.glad is still a fantastic idea if you plan on abusing his air tracking).
Back to top Go down

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Halp.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm

@Suguri wrote:
> remember that Power Gain nullifies Grappler speed loss!

I don't know how many times I have to state that this isn't true. When vanguard fencer was new I x2 h.glad'd him for the sole purpose of counteracting his poor chasing potential. I've done multiple tests on this, +/- speed/range still applies normally to power gain.

i could confirm or denie that but currently i just cant find enough motivation to log in and do 3 swings with an without great grapler tunes ._.
maybe i will do it tomorrow (my haku fencer and an untuned one should allready make visible differences)
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
centralheating

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:19 am

>Having two swords to tune is also a plus: you can give the Tower of Shadowbinding some Grappler and/or Gladiator tunes and the Tower of Purgatory debuff tunes like Slow or Burning.

It seems you actually can't tune Tower of Purgatory with sub weapon tunes

http://puu.sh/1iRE8
Back to top Go down
/dev/random
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
i could confirm or denie that but currently i just cant find enough motivation to log in and do 3 swings with an without great grapler tunes ._.
maybe i will do it tomorrow (my haku fencer and an untuned one should allready make visible differences)

I can confirm what suguri says. Grapplers make you move less distance even in power gain mode. So the speed loss isn't nulled.

@centralheating wrote:
Well, now you have 3 slots extra for stat tuning compared to regular vanguards.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am

@centralheating wrote:
>Having two swords to tune is also a plus: you can give the Tower of Shadowbinding some Grappler and/or Gladiator tunes and the Tower of Purgatory debuff tunes like Slow or Burning.

http://puu.sh/1iRE8

Tower of Shadowbinding is a range Sub. No one Range sub can have weapon tunes. (I would love to tune slow or speed on TBG sub!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:37 am

does the range attack don't have tracking ability, It looks like erises glint. glint can't track horizontally but can track enemy lower than you (with shortboost, damn usefull to cancel hides)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:39 am

It tracks like glint airborne. On the ground I don't really notice any tracking, and it lets you turn between the first and second slash to adjust your aim if the first one misses.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:10 am

hmm, thank you sugu
must take a notice to this guy too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vishra Kagazuchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vishra Kagazuchi   Vishra Kagazuchi Empty

Back to top Go down

Vishra Kagazuchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com