Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a game card...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

Looking for a game card... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:18 am

As the title said, i'm looking for one of the new game cards, as the bonus rt and extra loot from the promotion looks nice for the card's prize.

Saddly, as most of you know, the card is exclusive to the US atm, which i've confirmed by checking their absence on my country's Toys'R'Us website.

Was wondering if someone would help me getting one of those cards, if any sigthing of the cards has been confirmed. If someone could, it would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:51 am

Checked 3 toys r us so far, none had the cards. Gonna check the other 3 that are not too far from my location to see if they have it in stock. Also, what payment would you do if some are found?
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Tashunu wrote:
Checked 3 toys r us so far, none had the cards. Gonna check the other 3 that are not too far from my location to see if they have it in stock. Also, what payment would you do if some are found?
I would send you some cash.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Either money transfer (probably bank-related) or a rt payment on your account (that is, if you were going to charge it more than just a gamecard).

Last edited by Gerrion on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Due to getting lost, i failed to go to the stores today. I also missed a store by about a block but turned into a different street ._.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Bumping this thread, as i noticed some members finding some gamecards in their local Toys R Us.

Again, i'd thank the help if anyone can get me a card ^-^
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:40 pm

I am actually going to pick up a cards in a while for someone else on the fanforums, for $25 per card. If you want me to pick you one up too, confirm with me you can pay via Paypal and I'll be happy to get you as many as you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game card...   Looking for a game card... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a game card...
Page 1 of 1