Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?

Go down 
+83
Stickboy
lymphus
Koiro
Frizz
Aurum_Sol
Shecas
Mew
XiaoFu
Turret
sdfsdfgdg
yilx
mikuri
Abysssk8er
Accidentally
ISolo
AthenaWyrm
NoizeGT
muge
/dev/random
TerraChika
ziix
NotZetsubou
Yokura
EXEfan
abfjasdbf
SuperNova.pt
SilverySil
blead
Rhyadel
Tuskin
ppxeno
Magna.Zero
tehprognoob
tanjinyi
dgdfgdf
DarkChuky
AzureRathalos
HashiriyaR32
nzlk
ssdjgsg
Rai-Rai
JadeCicada
milk
Rukoto
Suki_Eve
Trill
Kaosuseki
Senior Grey
Kobrakai
UsamimiToMegane
Scott-kip
cbfbsdfb
That_Wiesel_Guy
zerocl
centralheating
CapeMike
God is a Cat Girl
reVelske
Suguri
SL the Pyro
Poppet
Touma
Kurt
syaondri
Astral_Dono
Turkeysaur
Midreus
Gerrion
VeryMelon
Winty
Phantomhive
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
Tashunu
Aria
MagicPotatoplz
Akhenderson
Axanael
fggt
Prior
Fireflywater
Shai
Thranduil
87 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Kurt wrote:
Lol, losers. #em1

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 30ct6hk
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Relict? wrote:
Winty wrote:
was TRYING to test PS breaker builds in random arenas.
managed to turn it into my own personal game of epoch offense against like 5 people on the enemy team who went FULL TRYHARD with rouches and pump zooks and other GAY SHIT designed to make sure I had NO FUN AT ALL.

SORE LOSER

you're just a big dumb tryhard who likes to ruin other people's fun okay
i don't need to listen to you.
Back to top Go down
Touma
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Touma

Female Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Finished all 4 campaigns and extra content in RE6 today so i'll be able to play cb now ^^
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Winty wrote:
Relict? wrote:
Winty wrote:
was TRYING to test PS breaker builds in random arenas.
managed to turn it into my own personal game of epoch offense against like 5 people on the enemy team who went FULL TRYHARD with rouches and pump zooks and other GAY SHIT designed to make sure I had NO FUN AT ALL.

SORE LOSER

pump bazooka is one of the few things i have that is viable.
currently building other stuff but i don't like to feed unless i am tunneling some idiot so i don't play uncompleted bots.
if i was really a tryhard, i'd use eris. ask around to see if i ever use her (the only one who does so on my account is that silly person, lenny)
just because i main something that usually wrecks something else i dislike (read: airs) doesn't make me a person who ruins other people's fun okay
totally
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Abbey Cry
Abbey Cry

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Realized Pacifar's AMs are detachable.

Edit:

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 HNNNGGGG

Hurrayz.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Relict? wrote:
just because i main something that usually wrecks something else i dislike (read: airs) doesn't make me a person who ruins other people's fun okay totally

no you suck at dis game u n00b u r gay quit faggit loser OP abuser i report and u get baned xdxdxdxdxd j ejejejej
And wow I only have 2 complete moes and 0 complete mechs.
But I always feed even when I use them anyway, so. ohwell. (they're Candy and Rone btw ;-;)

Finally got Trump Hat a few days ago ccccccc:

why is ion so gay but so cute:
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Relict? wrote:
Winty wrote:
Relict? wrote:

SORE LOSER

currently building other stuff but i don't like to feed unless i am tunneling some idiot so i don't play uncompleted bots.
if i was really a tryhard, i'd use eris. ask around to see if i ever use her (the only one who does so on my account is that silly person, lenny)
just because i main something that usually wrecks something else i dislike (read: airs) doesn't make me a person who ruins other people's fun okay
totally
YOU LIE! EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, I KEEP GETTING OWNED BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PUMP BAZOOKA STUN LOCKS AND THEN I DIE AND START COMPLAINING AND WHEN YOU DIE I LAUGH AT YOUR FACE SO HARD ITS LIKE SOMEONE JUST DIED AND THEY DID!

*gasp*

All jokes aside, playing against counters is fun. Playing against counters that have breasts is not.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Relict? wrote:
totally

no i'm pretty sure you were deliberately hunting me down when I was just trying to test something silly in order to boost your score because you feel insignificant when compared to my greatness okay.
stupid coconut.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
no you suck at dis game u n00b u r gay quit faggit loser OP abuser i report and u get baned xdxdxdxdxd j ejejejej
And wow I only have 2 complete moes and 0 complete mechs.
But I always feed even when I use them anyway, so. ohwell. (they're Candy and Rone btw ;-; )

I know uguuu brbcommitingsudoku

I have 2 complete mechs and 0 moes! Comrades!

You were doing well with your Pepo earlier. D:<

Congrats on the Trump Hat (:

Akhenderson wrote:
YOU LIE! EVERYTIME I SEE YOU, I KEEP GETTING OWNED BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID PUMP BAZOOKA STUN LOCKS AND THEN I DIE AND START COMPLAINING AND WHEN YOU DIE I LAUGH AT YOUR FACE SO HARD ITS LIKE SOMEONE JUST DIED AND THEY DID!

*gasp*

All jokes aside, playing against counters is fun. Playing against counters that have breasts is not.

Yeah, it's mostly a "who gets whom first" between your Omni Scythe Crescent Saint and Pump Zook. But nowadays I'm screwed because of your CV, I'd think. I start thinking "Jaws" when I see it flying around.

Winty wrote:
Relict? wrote:
totally

no i'm pretty sure you were deliberately hunting me down when I was just trying to test something silly in order to boost your score because you feel insignificant when compared to my greatness okay.
stupid coconut.

You funny pineapple c:

Last edited by Relict? on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

iKray wrote:
Spoiler:

Dat 338 rt begs to differ .-.

*jelly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
iKray wrote:
Spoiler:

*jelly
Can't buy my UC>RT with RT.

Now buy my cube. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:54 pm

iKray wrote:
Solo_Ace wrote:
iKray wrote:
Spoiler:

*jelly
Can't buy my UC>RT with RT.

Now buy my cube. Embarassed

No, it took me 6 hours to sell mine last bazaar.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Someone already did this!?:
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 am

Backhit multipliers:

Shell type: x1.5
Beam type: x1.5
Sword type: x1.35
Blast type: x1.0

~☆~The more you know~☆~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MBG A's weapon does so much damage because the bunker is actually an entirely different attack when you combo into it. The version used in combos is 47 force.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 am

Winty wrote:

stupid coconut.

Shut your faget mouth.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:05 am

Got a 2 slot Coffin Shield~
Spoiler:
Wonder how much I can sell it for...
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 am

WHAT'S WITH THE HATE ON AKB
HE'S A GOOD GUY OK
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 am

Suguri wrote:
Backhit multipliers:

Shell type: x1.5
Beam type: x1.5
Sword type: x1.35
Blast type: x1.0

~☆~The more you know~☆~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MBG A's weapon does so much damage because the bunker is actually an entirely different attack when you combo into it. The version used in combos is 47 force.

So blast weapons have no multiplier. (Wondered about it, since most of the weapons that I use would make the same damage from any angle.)
Though some times, well, rarely, the game seems to derp and gives off more damage than it should.
My LL Blast does... Well, I forget, but maybe 80's, not sure if it reaches the 90's, and I've seen it doing over 120 in a single hit in rare occasions. Seen Pepo doing the same a few times too.
Mialy too, but as seeing as I've seen her doing it more regularly, I'd guess that it's just the initial hit + micro blasts, since if the target is hit in the back, it will go over the micro blasts if the initial hit doesn't stun (which most of time it does stun).
Not sure if it can happen with other weapons, though doesn't zookas deal the initial hit + AOE or something like that (2 hits)? Some times I see damage counters twice when I'm hit by them.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 am

I'll...just leave this pic here.... <_<

Spoiler:

1x Weekly gara roll...now I'm faced with an honest quandry...; I finally have the means to do reasonably well at melee if I can just convince myself to learn...but...dare I turn to the dark-side? silent
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:14 am

CapeMike wrote:
I'll...just leave this pic here.... <_<

Spoiler:

1x Weekly gara roll...now I'm faced with an honest quandry...; I finally have the means to do reasonably well at melee if I can just convince myself to learn...but...dare I turn to the dark-side? silent

*extremely jelly

We all turn to the dark side. Join us. We have op melees o/
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:16 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Though some times, well, rarely, the game seems to derp and gives off more damage than it should.
My LL Blast does... Well, I forget, but maybe 80's, not sure if it reaches the 90's, and I've seen it doing over 120 in a single hit in rare occasions. Seen Pepo doing the same a few times too.
I don't know about Pepo, but LL Blast
ANCIENT BRD SECRETS:

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Mialy too, but as seeing as I've seen her doing it more regularly, I'd guess that it's just the initial hit + micro blasts, since if the target is hit in the back, it will go over the micro blasts if the initial hit doesn't stun (which most of time it does stun).
Eh idk, blast railguns do pretty dumb damage. Regular Mialy's doubleshot can break 110 on airs potentially (max is 113 I think? I forget). It's 20% shell so you still get extra damage for backhits though.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Not sure if it can happen with other weapons, though doesn't zookas deal the initial hit + AOE or something like that (2 hits)? Some times I see damage counters twice when I'm hit by them.
All explosive weapons are like that. The bullet impact hits, then the explosion hits.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:59 am

Suguri wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
I don't know about Pepo, but LL Blast
ANCIENT BRD SECRETS:

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

Eh idk, blast railguns do pretty dumb damage. Regular Mialy's doubleshot can break 110 on airs potentially (max is 113 I think? I forget). It's 20% shell so you still get extra damage for backhits though.

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

All explosive weapons are like that. The bullet impact hits, then the explosion hits.

Hmmm... 2 days I did that and it was doing the regular damage (the air was hit by the blast, not by the shell itself). Might look at it a bit more later.

On Mialy I only notice the back hits damage being higher when it's much higher than usual.
Back when I actually used Mialy, she was never tec tuned, so she would only do 80's I think, but sometimes it would break the 100's, but not always.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:04 am

We Chaos Dunks now:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:15 am

Phantomhive wrote:
WHAT'S WITH THE HATE ON AKB
HE'S A GOOD GUY OK

^

Stop hating on Reli. >:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?   Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've seen or done today on CB?
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next