Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:23 am

Sold a slotted Blood 13 for 1313(I think), 140 Anti Homing Bits for 7k, and an A Maid BD for 2k.

Yeah, I don't know or have what everyone wants.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Sold 2 Generics and 2 Superiors to Aurum for 12k apiece

Sold one IT Lucky Cube to Wata for 10k

Traded LewdSex3 a RO Lucky Cube for a slotted Cute Beret (because frankly i'm too lazy to try to sell that piece of shit cube)

Bought 10 rainbow chips from someone random for 7k

Bought 100 Yellow Chips from Alph for 38k

That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Poppet

Female Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Flipped a Halloween Cape for 50k profit. Sold Generics, Rainbows, a Ro Cube, and a bunch of Walk Weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:25 am

Had about 550k

Spent it on mats and basically wasted all like water. No seriously, I was throwing away UC like water buying crapload of crap and just tipping the hell out of anyone I find awesome enough to sell me something good.

Must say, the mornings of the Bazaar is truely the best time to buy anything.

The rest of the day was just pointless farming and standing around selling crap to make quick money so I can buy more crack generic elements.

Then spent an hour bitching and moaning over at the chat to annoy some people and finally wasting every last cent I have on some loli legal age girl and tried out for sexual harrasement making friends. Didn't work but I got some great items.

The last few hours was rince and repeat and wasting more money, then celebrating on what great deals I got and went to tune....only to find out I was broke.

In otherwords, a typical Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:37 am

I bought and sold quite a few things

I DIDN'T, however, sell this fanime scarf.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:40 am

outsourced an ex tune, finally got it done this way since i failed it multiple times allready >.>
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11443

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:04 am

Bought a few EX mat cubes. Got ike 3 generics and that's about it :V
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:03 am

Finally fully-tuned Eve with the stuffs I transferred.
Traded some tuned stuffs to Trill for chibi coobs
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:22 am

ultifag stole stuffs from other fags this bazaar.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:27 am

Sold 27 generics and 4 IT Lucky Alpha cubes.

Bought 2 pairs of 1s Berry Earrings from that guy with 293,493,198,293 slotted Black Layer Ribbons for 50k per earring.

Never got around to buying mats. Oh well.

Next Bazaar:

Wts: 2 pairs of 1s Berry Earrings
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Poppet

Female Posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:35 pm

I sold 20+ Generics at 10k each and 30+ Rainbows at 4k each.

I bought a Cross Flag for 240k.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:01 pm

On Last Saturday's Bazaar, I managed to sell everything I wanted to sell rather fast. I sold some Midoru Cosmos, a bunch of Angel Coins, a few discs, a CH cube, a Mirror Ball, and a bunch of elements too. I got all my stuff sold by like 2:30, and it usually takes me a lot longer than that to sell all I have to sell, if I even sell all of it, which I was surprised by. I got a good amount of UC from it too!

I bought mostly some stuff I needed for tuning. All of my tune-ups succeeded though! I suppose I had a good day that day.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Sold Tickle 20gens for 8k each (Yes, they tricked me into believing that the market price for gens is now 8k), and some nigga stole approximately 50-60k of my UC. Still don't know who did it (Still haven't changed my pass too).
Back to top Go down
Hinanawi_Tenshi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Hinanawi_Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:56 pm

@Phantomhive wrote:
Sold Tickle 20gens for 8k each (Yes, they tricked me into believing that the market price for gens is now 8k), and some nigga stole approximately 50-60k of my UC. Still don't know who did it (Still haven't changed my pass too).

The damn generic elements were worth that much, it's just that this week the damn price skyrocketed because of supply and fucking demand.

A few weeks back the generics were sold at bundles of 5x for 25k and somewhere from 5-8k but now it's 10k per 1. Hell I seen people starting to sell the damn thing for 20k and 15k and people are eating that shit up.

I wouldn't be surprise by next bazaar those fucking things are going to be 20-30k per gen.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:17 pm

@Hinanawi_Tenshi wrote:
@Phantomhive wrote:

The damn generic elements were worth that much, it's just that this week the damn price skyrocketed because of supply and fucking demand.

A few weeks back the generics were sold at bundles of 5x for 25k and somewhere from 5-8k but now it's 10k per 1. Hell I seen people starting to sell the damn thing for 20k and 15k and people are eating that shit up.

I wouldn't be surprise by next bazaar those fucking things are going to be 20-30k per gen.

Yeah I sold my generics at 11k apiece

Gotta love the autists that EX tune )Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Today, I actually managed to make 50K, and also got done a bit early. I forget exactly what I sold though.

However, I spent most of it already on Tune-Up materials, which I was low on. Thankfully, all of the Tune-Ups I used them for today all succeeded! The tunes also really improved some of my best bots, such as Vector Eagle and Akane PR and Accel Saber. I suppose I had a good day.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Spoiler:

*wringing hands while cackling like a madman*
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Sold 1s Berry Earring 80k

Bought a few mats.

Day isn't over yet, but I have about 200k.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Bought many Generics, and Tech Elements

Sold all my Deneb Discs and Midoro Cosmos

Last edited by Magna.Zero on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:45 pm

@Magna.Zero wrote:
Bought many Generics, and Tech Elements

Sold all my Deneb Discs

How
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:46 pm

Resireth wanted Denebs, so I provided those for him :v
Back to top Go down
homin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
homin

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:51 am

sold nothing.

buy mat stuff ...

really, i don't really use tuning that much but i kind of forgot that we have bazaar Sad
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Sold about 500k worth of [ch] cubes, didn't get to buy anything since bazaar ended early and I always shop in the last hour T-T
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Bought 50 deneb discs to replenish my dispatch points.

Sold 2 stack sticks, 2 ALPHA weapon cubes, a stungun and a RPS stick, Among other things i can't remembre at the moment.

Total income: over 350k UC
Back to top Go down
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:28 pm

sold around 50 generics woot woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?   What did you buy/sell this Bazaar? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you buy/sell this Bazaar?
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: General-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com