Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)

Go down 
+64
shadow_nekros
SilverySil
Suki_Eve
NotZetsubou
Kaosuseki
Rhyadel
reVelske
Prior
sdgdfgdfh
TerraChika
Trill
ssdjgsg
Blazefire
fsdfgdfgd
ppxeno
PandaRehab
/dev/random
Kiruru
thehellamireading
udon-GE
LS3
EvannGeo
VeryMelon
Akhenderson
zerocl
Suguri
HashiriyaR32
blead
yilx
Relict?
Aurum_Sol
AthenaWyrm
milk
Kobrakai
Zwiebel Force
DarkChuky
Tashunu
Astral_Dono
Aiოi ♥
-Business
MagicPotatoplz
necrodrakath
SL the Pyro
Phantomhive
ziix
Fireflywater
Frizz
That_Wiesel_Guy
fggt
tehprognoob
centralheating
Scott-kip
rei_hunter
God is a Cat Girl
fhoeng
Yokura
boytitan2
Shai
Kurt
Gerrion
Thranduil
Magna.Zero
Spectrion
Aria
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 am

Only the guy.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 am

EVE is so different.

Spoiler:
Maybe is the Real Fight mode?

Well, I hope Lily Rain EVE be changed to be the same size of the current HD moebots.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 am

NTR, she got mad.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:03 am

Diabolical wrote:
It better come with some new outstanding mecha.
Fucking this.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 am

She has wings.

KISRILL YES?
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:57 am

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
Only the guy.
+1
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
Diabolical wrote:
It better come with some new outstanding mecha.
Fucking this.

We got more new axis bots comming =D.

AND PRE EVE EVE IS NOT A GUN SWORD YOU RETARDS SEEN THE ARTWORK OF HER AGES AGO STOP BEING FUCKING STUPID U KNOW ITS JUST DUAL CANNONS.

Miliken wrote:
chill the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:19 pm

^This

we have enough retarded melee already
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:02 pm

It goes without saying that EVE's undergone a redesign; I only recognized her because of the dress style.

That said however, I agree that EVE being another dual-blade melee spammer is nothing but speculative bullplop.

Now, before anyone rips my head off and argues that those arm weapons are too thin to be cannons, I'd like to remind you of her original design; the original cannons are thinner than what she has now. I really don't think it's fair to outright say she's LND-Melee just from seeing two huge constructs on her arms without being able to see what's on the ends. EVE was slated as a railgun-like moebot ever since Lily Rain's transformation, and I doubt CyberStep would change that now.

...Of course, CyberStep could pull a fast one and make them a cross between huge swords and huge cannons, but I'm pretty confident that the "huge cannons" part is staying no matter what.

...Now, let's speculate about the manbot with the fucking huge gunblade.

That weapon is clearly a Main/Sub combo, but I'm making an educated guess that the Main won't be regular bullets or Pierceguns since we already have a handful of Garapon bots that do that (Chrotacs, Heavy Chrotacs, Mighty Byne Girl A). Bizarre status ailment-inflicting rounds are more of a possibility, though my hopes aren't too high for that either since 1) we currently have a Gara with a bot that does that (Nicole Malice Knight), and 2) it's more of a SUP thing anyway (other Nicole Malices, Persenachia). Hmm...

...I hereby posit that the manbot's sword will have a built-in Gatling! It's certainly a combo that hasn't been done yet.
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:34 pm

No RT
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Inb4LNDscissorslicegun
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:
That weapon is clearly a Main/Sub combo, but I'm making an educated guess that the Main won't be regular bullets or Pierceguns since we already have a handful of Garapon bots that do that (Chrotacs, Heavy Chrotacs, Mighty Byne Girl A). Bizarre status ailment-inflicting rounds are more of a possibility, though my hopes aren't too high for that either since 1) we currently have a Gara with a bot that does that (Nicole Malice Knight), and 2) it's more of a SUP thing anyway (other Nicole Malices, Persenachia). Hmm...

...I hereby posit that the manbot's sword will have a built-in Gatling! It's certainly a combo that hasn't been done yet.

I have to disagree with a lot of that. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a main weapon, in fact I hope it DOES, because apparently if things don't have a ranged weapon, they have to have CV-giving shields that block almost if not all attacks, and where has THAT led us to? Skillvia/Ivis/Eris right click spam no brain needed. Also, unfortunately, I wouldn't be very surprised if it was a piercegun considering we get TONS of them now, just how everything in gara is given short boost/quick land, our derpy common builds have influenced CS to make derpy super-retarded ridiculous versions of them in moe/manly forms. Next, the ones with the "bizarre status ailments" are generally NOT supports. Last I checks, all the Zeros weren't supports, Ragna/Nemlim aren't supports, Monica's not a support, etc. Giving supports status ailment-inducing attacks shouldn't be considered bizarre in the first place because that's what they should be focused on doing. Going off of that, I'd not consider a Nicole that gives Waste Booster like the original Nicole or Severe Waste Booster a Gara bot that "currently does that". Ragna and Rotten Lemures are better examples... also, gatling + sword, Burai...

you know what i should just stop typing that was extremely confusing im sorry please disregard everything i said thanks (:

so anyway, my thoughts:

- The dude lost a lot of his hotness when they gave him some terribly generic design, though aside from the hair/headband/face it's not too bad. If he's going to be melee, I don't want him in the game. I'm sure we all know why, given all the recent melee moes. |:

- The chick's design is OK, but not really enough to make me want her unless she's turned into some evil EVE. Also those are not swords. There's no way they're swords.

Unless there's Pepo/Fluene/Orin/Nem in it, I'm not rolling more than a few times. inb4 i end up rolling a lot anyway
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 am

SL the Pyro wrote:
It goes without saying that EVE's undergone a redesign; I only recognized her because of the dress style.

That said however, I agree that EVE being another dual-blade melee spammer is nothing but speculative bullplop.

Now, before anyone rips my head off and argues that those arm weapons are too thin to be cannons, I'd like to remind you of her original design; the original cannons are thinner than what she has now. I really don't think it's fair to outright say she's LND-Melee just from seeing two huge constructs on her arms without being able to see what's on the ends. EVE was slated as a railgun-like moebot ever since Lily Rain's transformation, and I doubt CyberStep would change that now.

...Of course, CyberStep could pull a fast one and make them a cross between huge swords and huge cannons, but I'm pretty confident that the "huge cannons" part is staying no matter what.

...Now, let's speculate about the manbot with the fucking huge gunblade.

Scargent has gun and sword already tho D=.And wow pre eve eve does have skinny cannons inb4 eve shot gattling or rapid fire eve shot idk just have a feel shes going to have a high rate of fire.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 am

I agree with BT. Very Happy

One cannon for rapid shot, the other for railgun.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am

Magna.Zero wrote:
I agree with BT. Very Happy

One cannon for rapid shot, the other for railgun.

OhOh 2 fireing modes ones rapid, ones high powered wait icy does that and she sucks well shes gona suck.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 am

Icy doesn't suck at all. O . o She's pretty OP esp with aura running.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 am

ziix wrote:
She has wings.

KISRILL YES?

Same thoughts.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 am

Aria wrote:
ziix wrote:
She has wings.

KISRILL YES?

Same thoughts.

Kisrill= corrupt pre eve eve naa CS is not creative enough to think of something like that it makes to much since.
Back to top Go down
-Business
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-Business

Male Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:26 am

inb4 they pull some shit like they did with ouka.

pre eve eve, isnt a gold ball, but the PROMOTION is?

oh ya, you want the new kickass fuckin duel cannon tit pistol eve? shell out mad fucking money to get one after you spend a fuckton getting the promotion. sorry those who dont have eve already.

ok ... i got carried away. point remains ;P

Back to top Go down
Aiოi ♥
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aiოi ♥

Female Posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 am

She kinda looks just like Eris, that makes me want her more Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:13 am

She has something similar to Eris, but she doesn't look like her. > >
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 am

Why are almost all of you just noticing the guy now when I noticed him two weeks ago?
Spoiler:

I never really thought it'd be worth bringing it up, but >_>
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 am

I saw him too back then. But I didn't know his weapon. #em3
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 am

There was quite some people that noticed the guy back then. :/
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:59 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
There was quite some people that noticed the guy back then. :/

This. If any, he got the most attention despite him being visible in the video for a very short moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next