Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)

Go down 
+64
shadow_nekros
SilverySil
Suki_Eve
NotZetsubou
Kaosuseki
Rhyadel
reVelske
Prior
sdgdfgdfh
TerraChika
Trill
ssdjgsg
Blazefire
fsdfgdfgd
ppxeno
PandaRehab
/dev/random
Kiruru
thehellamireading
udon-GE
LS3
EvannGeo
VeryMelon
Akhenderson
zerocl
Suguri
HashiriyaR32
blead
yilx
Relict?
Aurum_Sol
AthenaWyrm
milk
Kobrakai
Zwiebel Force
DarkChuky
Tashunu
Astral_Dono
Aiოi ♥
-Business
MagicPotatoplz
necrodrakath
SL the Pyro
Phantomhive
ziix
Fireflywater
Frizz
That_Wiesel_Guy
fggt
tehprognoob
centralheating
Scott-kip
rei_hunter
God is a Cat Girl
fhoeng
Yokura
boytitan2
Shai
Kurt
Gerrion
Thranduil
Magna.Zero
Spectrion
Aria
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:59 am

EvannGeo wrote:

Spoiler:

That pic is actually kinda old by now.

There's 2 cannons, not sure why it can't be dual cannon.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 am

Dammit! No Jace in the Garapon, KTHXBYE! Fuck you kindly CS Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PandaRehab
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
PandaRehab

Male Posts : 174

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 am

inb4 Jace is in it anyway
Back to top Go down
EvannGeo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EvannGeo

Female Posts : 222

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:17 am

ahem.........

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:25 am

Eris is mad nao.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:35 am

Good to see that Eris finally comprehends what it feels like to be trolled. (・∀・)

BTW: Is it just me or is Ravis voice a different one from her in-game actor?
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 am

EvannGeo wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and it's like telling "You can't change the past that it's been already done"
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Now hold on a cotton-picking minute. I think you both need to take a closer look at the transformation scenes.

Successful Possession:
Interrupted Possession:

I don't know about you guys, but I think the not-possessed Eve looks a lot less evil and is a lot less likely to murder her friends. Lily might not even have to meddle directly.

There's still hope for all four of them to be in the game. Be patient.

EvannGeo wrote:
ahem.........
Spoiler:

...Sh-she already has a MMD model...!?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:53 am

EvannGeo wrote:

ahem.........

Spoiler:

Dear god a piece of shit hp KILL IT WITH FUCKING FIRE.

And bitch please like those moe noobs invented the wings plus dual weapon pose its been around for ever my fav in that pose is WZ Custom.

And side note what did we all learn here don't buy shit from creepy old people jace you started all that and made the monsters come buying that dam jem good job noob.
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

And side note what did we all learn here don't buy shit from creepy old people jace you started all that and made the monsters come buying that dam jem good job noob.

I laughed so hard at this. Loljace
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:28 pm

too many time-traveling stories since Madoka/S;G and it makes me wondering did CS come up with all the bullshit the moment before lily rain Eve was released, or they sorta just came up Eve's figure when Lily Rain Eve was released as a hint or something

Zwiebel Force wrote:

THIS IS THE FIRST THOUGHT THAT CAME UP TO MY MIND WHEN THE PROMO WAS FINISHED.

And am I the only one that thinks all the voice casts are purely amazing? JACE'S IS THE BEST THO.

btw
Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 Aoaa11
This is kinda like a bad omen.. If CS gonna make the number of promo vids match up to the number of the symbols (which is obviously 12), and since the next promo will come out at 22th, which is 3 days after today,
If we set 3 days as the interval, till Oct the 31th there will be only 9 promos which means there are 3 left, and the halloween garapon will be gone on Nov 1st..idk what will happen to the rest 3 promo vids, or they'll just extend the date of the garapon after the rest 3 are released
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Why are you people eliminating Jace and the others, when they only died after Eve transformed and nuked the town?

Lily arrives before she nukes the town, so they haven't died yet. :/
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:33 pm

We are talking about in the PV.

They died DURING the PV.

We all know they are going to be saved, yadayadayada.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Allow me to blow your minds with some time travel logic.

If Lily Rain EVE stopped the disaster that caused Eve to kill her friends and eventually abandon her weapons, then she may not have abandoned her weapons, thus Lily Rain EVE as we know her would not exist (and she would've been killed by Kisrill). This is the paradox that Lily and Ravi's time traveling shenanigans threatens to cause.

However, maybe not so:

With the evil influence destroyed, Eve not only doesn't kill her friends, but now she controls the crystal's power. With this in mind, she no longer needs her old weapons now that she has new, more powerful ones. It's fully possible so as not to contaminate the timelime, after the battle with those Chaos abominations, Lily convinced Eve to abandon her old weapons in the place she would find them in the future to battle Kisrill. As for everyone else, after bringing the rescued villagers to safety, Lily could simply bring the still-alive Vigilante Corps and Eve with her to the future; this removes those who are supposed to be dead from the timeline, thus events play out as they should, and they're allowed to begin their lives anew.

There you go. Paradox averted, everyone lives.

...Though mind you this is just how I'd write it. I'm fully expecting CyberStep to just not care about any of finer details of the story in lieu of introducing new characters to their game - which is totally okay, though it'll still leave a bad taste in the mouths of the players who were actually paying attention.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:36 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:

If Lily Rain EVE stopped the disaster that caused Eve to kill her friends and eventually abandon her weapons, then she may not have abandoned her weapons, thus Lily Rain EVE as we know her would not exist (and she would've been killed by Kisrill). This is the paradox that Lily and Ravi's time traveling shenanigans threatens to cause.

However, maybe not so:

With the evil influence destroyed, Eve not only doesn't kill her friends, but now she controls the crystal's power. With this in mind, she no longer needs her old weapons now that she has new, more powerful ones. It's fully possible so as not to contaminate the timelime, after the battle with those Chaos abominations, Lily convinced Eve to abandon her old weapons in the place she would find them in the future to battle Kisrill. As for everyone else, after bringing the rescued villagers to safety, Lily could simply bring the still-alive Vigilante Corps and Eve with her to the future; this removes those who are supposed to be dead from the timeline, thus events play out as they should, and they're allowed to begin their lives anew.

...Though mind you this is just how I'd write it. I'm fully expecting CyberStep to just not care about any of finer details of the story in lieu of introducing new characters to their game - which is totally okay, though it'll still leave a bad taste in the mouths of the players who were actually paying attention.

Are you familiar with PIS(plot insinuated stupidity if not go read some justice leauge, A marvel comic,Or BTOOOM. Yes lily rain eve should kill herself by helping eve cause then eve wouldnt give up her weapons but CS is going to ignore this VIA PIS

And if PIS doesn't do it for you go read Bleach I categorize this as PLOT INSINUATED RETARDEDNESS it is much to stupid to be PIS. A character can completely forget a attack,Become stronger or weaker due to plot, Can go from Genius to dumb ass, Power house to weakling.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:50 pm

LILY, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THE FUTURE WILL BE CHANGED!
YOU'VE CREATED A TIME PARADOX!

I haven't read any of the shit in this thread and I won't care for the update because silver rates will be more ass than hot Shino on Shino action.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:57 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:

However, maybe not so:

Isn't that what you want it to be?
All I see is a theory, which might not even be according to what is already established.

I could just make a list of "if"'s, but that would be futile anyway.
You are making everything too simple, ignoring that some things that already happened aren't as simple.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Why the fuck are you people ranting over such dumb shit, the bots will be OP waifusluts and all the sperglords of the world will fork out over 200$ each for them.

you know its true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm

He's right.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
Why the fuck are you people ranting over such dumb shit, the bots will be OP waifusluts and all the sperglords of the world will fork out over 200$ each for them.

you know its true

Excuse us for socializing about the game on a forum about the idk very same game asshole.
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:26 pm

I don't think this will change all the history. Lily only destroy the evil crystal, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 pm

ppxeno wrote:
btw
Spoiler:
This is kinda like a bad omen.. If CS gonna make the number of promo vids match up to the number of the symbols (which is obviously 12), and since the next promo will come out at 22th, which is 3 days after today,
If we set 3 days as the interval, till Oct the 31th there will be only 9 promos which means there are 3 left, and the halloween garapon will be gone on Nov 1st..idk what will happen to the rest 3 promo vids, or they'll just extend the date of the garapon after the rest 3 are released

I guess they just put 12 of them for a full clock, that's all.
Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 1gCa9
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Then Jikun Hu gets a chaos promotion and destroys everything with his super duper evil man-powers and they all die. The end.

what do i win
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 pm

MagicPotatoplz wrote:
Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Lily Rain EVE goes back in time to change the future and save EVE from causing so much trouble. However, in the process, Lily spots Jace and realizes how hot he is. They get married, go back in time further, and have a kid named Tim. Tim goes back in time once he's grown and not wanting to tell anyone the truth, he gives himself the named Valdes. Kisrill is the granddaughter of Tim. EVE was never saved, but later died and helped Lily fight Kisrill. Afterwards, Lily Rain EVE meets Ravi. Then Jikun Hu gets a chaos promotion and destroys everything with his super duper evil man-powers and they all die. The end.

what do i win
A cony cherif
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
fsdfgdfgd
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:35 am

remember when saying the same stupid shit over and over was funny

me neither

boytitan2 wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:

you know its true

Excuse us for socializing about the game on a forum about the idk very same game asshole.
ALL YOU FUCKING DID WAS BITCH ABOUT GUNDAM RIPOFFS AGAIN YOU AUTISTIC MANCHILD
Back to top Go down
HashiriyaR32
Molcars Feasting
Molcars Feasting

Male Posts : 620

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 am

Maybe the discovery of the EVE's Long-lost cannon is in fact what draws Kisrill to the Cosmic Ark. K-Ogre may have told her, after getting intel from his spies, to go to the Ark, cause 7 kinds of hell in the name of Chaos, and retrieve the cannon while she was at it. So in a way, Lily going back to fix the timeline may not have as many consequences, because if the old cannon is DESTROYED later on rather than buried, it can't be found and Kisrill won't be drawn to the ark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)   Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dat image.....! (Eihwaz update)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next