Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to deal with MoeArts

Go down 
+4
Suguri
tehprognoob
Fireflywater
Axanael
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

How to deal with MoeArts Empty
PostSubject: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Because low level arena is filled with moeart spamming, like Mialy and Toybox Girl.

And it's driving me nuts.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Toybox Girl is easy. Go around them (know the map, use caves), and cluster fuck them from behind. Most of them are braindead and will use 1 of their subweapons. Their main nuke, which is only a problem if you're flying around, somewhat far from them, and she's a BP. Or their HD subweapon, which involves you to run away, relocate, and repeat. Important part, stay close. Flying and being close is a good way to avoid her nukes. Be aware of her allies and those who are not braindead.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Apply dick to mouth

in the form of squealer AM + hard hitting weapon

EDIT: Although dick to ass is probably safer
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Main things that come to mind:

-Blast Guard will cut out 40~50% of the damage from all these moebots' weapons.
-TBG's missiles only have about 20% their homing strength vs grounded targets as opposed to airborne. Unless you're in a crowd or an otherwise confined area, there's no real reason to be getting hit by her if you aren't flying.
 ・addendum: TBG missiles have a rather large blind spot out to nearly 150 range due to the nature of their homing and firing angle. If you can get around or above her and she doesn't have a bazooka to fall back on, she's a free kill for anything.
-With the exception of TBG, every moe ART has horrible TGH. Weapons with good stun rate will make it impossible for them to even fight back.
-Get in close. Icy's the only one built for CQC, and she's still better at ranged combat.
-For Mialy, use weapons with piercing or AoE (or melee). This allows you to hit her bits and her at the same time, instead of the rather-likely scenario of her bits meatshielding her while she shoots you.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Suguri wrote:
-With the exception of TBG, every moe ART has horrible TGH.
Doesn't Destructor Girl have like, 20+ TGH to start with too? I Think that's a lot ; -;
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Suguri wrote:
-With the exception of TBG, every moe ART has horrible TGH.
Doesn't Destructor Girl have like, 20+ TGH to start with too? I Think that's a lot ; -;
Yes, but that's implying Destructor ShotaGirl is threatening.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 am

/rant/
I just had to say it.... Solo_Ace and your kind deserve do DIE in a fire and burn for all time for spaming moe melee.Isn't your mighty byne girl enough to tank through mailys and Toy box Girls.....just get boost run and attack them daganonaly....

Personally maily has too littly fly to serously escape untuned and toy box girl is slow as well....

the ones u should we woried about are the +7foolsboost and 2XReignition Diver Aqualia girl/air and Kata NeXT....those are the ones that can screw up big time for a Lnd moe bot user....

And lastly S***w your MBG for keeling my maily as a HD ivis tanks all the blast railgun
/end of rant/

Just keep your armour on your MBG and attack the moe arts daganonaly...and remember to jump before attacking because the moe arts will most likely fly and doge your pilebunker if u are grounded. When u are playing as a air it is recomanded to stay at the backlines until some melee distracts the moe art. Also the good thing about staying in the backlines is that lone suside moe melee will come to you to get shot

Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 am

Lol yeah I use MBG a lot ;-;
Working on that.

Choices quite limited when you only somewhat decent playables are MBG, Jikun Long, Destructor (x2 large zooks), and a level 1 Sezuku XD

I really shouldn't purge the armor huh.
Back to top Go down
mogimus
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
mogimus

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 am

no....for the love of all that is right please no.....DON'T USE A 2XLARGE ZOOK DESU....unless u want to kill off all hopes of ever escaping.....and you only need 1 large zook to fend off airs and lnds that come too close to you for your AA missles to work.

Oh yeah and the do not purge armour part is optional....depends if you want to do a one trip suiside rush or go back for repairs after sactering the arts. On the other hand however, scince there is no decent medic in the dimond rooms you can do a suiside purge with no wories becaue there is no one to heal you anyways
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:01 am

I had the "running away" issue many time XD

I guess 2 Large zooks is viable on that map with the giant gaping hole in the center that everyone falls on. It was those very zooks that allowed me to one man control the center platform. What would a second weapon be?

Ditto on the healing thing. There are absolutely NO healers. For the love of god.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:04 am

Fireflywater wrote:
and cluster fuck them from behind.

Do you even know what clusterfuck means?

-----

Low-level players can't actually manual aim at Air, simply get on top of them and melt their face off, if you have a decent L-Air core, SDC L-Air is quite effective. Otherwise, these autoplay art players have no idea how to deal with pressure, a hopper with Bazooka/Handy Bazooka or even Destructor with Large Bazooka can generally cripple them with ease if you can catch them out of position.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 am

Low lvl rooms are near cakewalk for Hoppers. I can manage to hop for a minute killing 2/3 ppl in the enemy base before managing to escape more then half the time. . _ .

It's pretty much like everyone else said, get behind a TBG. So they can't use their weapon to make them go backwards to dodge. Not many make use of it, but for the ones that are actually smart enough to use their weapon to escape, you should get them from behind.

Idk how to deal with Mialy's, with melee I just try to catch them off guard and finish them off immediately. Or use a hopper.. or hopper melee. :3c
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:50 am

reVelske wrote:
Otherwise, these autoplay art players have no idea how to deal with pressure
This is a good general rule of thumb you can apply to most autoplay bot users, regardless of type, and it's very worth it to live by (as long as you don't start suiciding uselessly trying to apply pressure in situations where you obviously shouldn't be trying to go on the offensive).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to deal with MoeArts   How to deal with MoeArts Empty

Back to top Go down

How to deal with MoeArts
Page 1 of 1