Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pierce Mod + Accel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pierce Mod + Accel Empty
PostSubject: Pierce Mod + Accel   Pierce Mod + Accel EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:46 am

Rolled Pierce Mod earlier today.
Thought of crossing my "Potato Chips" andd "Fried Rice" bots.
So tired, kinda out of it, but is this workable? Just want to re-assure myself...
I'll check this thread again in the morning... or later tomorrow:
Only real thing worrying me is the single digit tgh.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Pierce Mod + Accel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Mod + Accel   Pierce Mod + Accel EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:13 am

Looks pretty good. I'm a little worried about the expensiveness of the pierce mod tunes affecting your overall efficiency though. Generally with pierce mod you want to be a suicide crowd diver, so I'd probably aim more for force and less for ammo/speed. Change one h.airforce for h.force alpha, or maybe swap both for whatever mix gets you the highest force with minimal range/ammo loss.

Outside of that it should perform well.
Back to top Go down

Pierce Mod + Accel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Mod + Accel   Pierce Mod + Accel EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 am

Ok cool.
About crowd diving... How would I determine a good time to use this build? Would that best be done mid-match? You know, after assessing the current situation and opposing bots? I don't plan on running this bot as my 1st.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Pierce Mod + Accel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Mod + Accel   Pierce Mod + Accel EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:10 am

Probably a good second bot if you don't mind feeding, but I say that more because there usually aren't crowds until people start taking damage and an actual battlegrounds has been established. I'd personally run it first and just wait for the other team's melees to go do their thing before rushing the helpless arts.
Back to top Go down

Pierce Mod + Accel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Mod + Accel   Pierce Mod + Accel EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 am

2nd it is.

Thanks again, Sugari. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pierce Mod + Accel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Mod + Accel   Pierce Mod + Accel Empty

Back to top Go down

Pierce Mod + Accel
Page 1 of 1