Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Character Emblems

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Character Emblems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:19 pm

How about a Vanguard one in general, with something of all 3? o 3o
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:45 pm

@Shai wrote:
How about a Vanguard one in general, with something of all 3? o 3o

It would depend on the amount of requests like I said. But if I were to make a symbol for each Vanguard, each one of them will have a similar symbol but with the weapon they're holding in the middle, so it looks like they belong in the same series. Something like that is going to be evident in the designs for those like Elisalotte-Mefli and Regina-Ion to name a few. They will still have their own personal emblem, but will both with share elements from either one to show they are related in someway.

For example, Jikun Long will have her own simple personal emblem, while Kuten Jikun Long's emblem will be very similar but with fancier elements as well as borrowed elements from Feng Mei's emblem. It's to show that Kuten Jikun Long is the evolved version of her original counterpart and it's because (story-wise) Feng Mei gave her the powers/skills to become stronger.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 pm

@Gerrion wrote:
I'd really want that the Resha emblem could be placed on the back of her cloak. If you could, i would be deeply thankfull #em3

That would be epic.

EDIT: Let's make this formal: I, IncuSlave, hereby request a Reshuh emblum. Plox.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:40 pm

@IncuSlave wrote:
@Gerrion wrote:
I'd really want that the Resha emblem could be placed on the back of her cloak. If you could, i would be deeply thankfull #em3

That would be epic.

EDIT: Let's make this formal: I, IncuSlave, hereby request a Reshuh emblum. Plox.

I'm already on that. lol check the main post for the characters I'm already doing symbols for.
Back to top Go down
wai311040
Newcomer
Newcomer
wai311040

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:00 am

I'm waiting for Eve
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:53 am

Just finished Mefli's emblem. Check the main post and tell me what you think.

Next up, Lily Rain and Lily Rain EVE. I'm probably have both done by the beginning of October *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 am

dat melfi......!

#em3
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:02 am

I'd like to see the Lily/Eve emblem when they're done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 am

The Melfi one looks great. I can see how it's connected to Elisalotte's too after looking more closely.
Back to top Go down
Eulalio
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Vanguard emblem would be awesome! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Melfi's Emblem is eye candy. Embarassed
I really like these. Keep up the good work! #em1
Back to top Go down
Kaosuseki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm seriously, seriously surprised no one has said it yet.

Can I get a Cannonballer Emblem?
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 am

pacifar pacifar!!!
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I did say I was busy with college work so I couldn't really find time to work on stuff over that time. But I just want to have everyone know this:

I just recently started working on Lily Rain's symbol and I will get to Eve and Lily Rain EVE's symbol afterwards. I pretty much have all my ideas drawn down for what I'm putting into the design, what's left is for me to put those pieces together and do them in digital form. I think I'll most-likely be finished around the end of Thanksgiving weekend arounf this upcoming weekend (sorry, I got my mind calender all mixed up... : P) which is a few days after Eve and Jace are released in Garapon. I might do an Emblem for Jace too, but I would have to see what he's like in terms of game appearance and/or playstyle in order to actually make a symbol for him.

Last edited by ZatohPsi2 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:47 am

Don't worry about it, take your time. Amazing work like this should never be rushed. :3
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:42 am

Lily Rain's has just recently been added. You all know who's next after! :3
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:21 am

@ZatohPsi2 wrote:
Lily Rain's has just recently been added. You all know who's next after! :3

Aye, and i'm awaiting patiently for it.

Keep up the awesome work #em1
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Due to enough people asking for it, I'm going to put the Knights of the Round planet under Feng Mei. So this means after Feng Mei is finished on the list, I will move on to doing their symbols, starting with Pacifar the most requested emblem of the three. The reason why I want to do these three at the same time is for the reason that should be obvious by now, they come from the same background.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
[TRUE CHILEAN FLAITE]
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Cannon Baller mang, manly tears with dat backstory
Also, what about Ouka :V?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 pm

@zerocl wrote:
Cannon Baller mang, manly tears with dat backstory
Also, what about Ouka :V?

Alright since a lot of people have been asking me to do this one already, I'm finally going to add Cannon Baller to the list. lol

Actually I was about to do Ouka, though I forgot about her... Sorry about that : (
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:08 am

Still need more Pepo.

Also, that Lily Rain emblem looks gorgeous. Looking forward to EVE's.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:43 am

@ZatohPsi2 wrote:

LILY RAIN
Spoiler:

Want it. So fitting on Lily's image.

can I save it? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:55 am

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been away for a while, but I had some college work I needed to catch-up on. But now that my finals are done and I can enjoy the holiday break, I can now get back to working on the emblems again. Eve's Emblem I'm currently working on now as we speak. So expect that to be done soon (hopefully).

Eve's Emblem is going to capture more motifs from her Rage form (what she transforms into in-game), but also have elements inspired by her E.V.E. Archetype weapons that will also be later incorporated into Lily Rain EVE's Emblem. I want this emblem to have symbols of gentleness and tranquility, but also have symbols of wrath and sorrow mixed into it. Sort of to represent the conflict of personalities that overcame her in the Eihwaz Saga (although this wasn't really expressed deeply, it still makes for an interesting emotionally symbolic choice for Eve).

Lily Rain EVE's emblem will get some of the same elements as Eve's but with her own elements mixed in with some other ones to replace the old. While Eve's represents tranquility and wrath, Lily Rain EVE's will represent focus and devotion (seeing how she is used in game and how she is in the story, this actually makes a lot of sense for her). Lily Rain EVE's emblem will also give off a more elegant appearance as opposed to Eve's emblem, since one has less darker meanings from the other.

Thank you for your patience everybody, and I hope you like the symbols I have up currently. ^_^
Back to top Go down
wai311040
Newcomer
Newcomer
wai311040

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 am

I will wait for lily rain Eve ^^
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:38 pm

You had me at BlazBlue. Oh, and these are some nice emblems, they look wonderful. Can't wait to see how to Ouka one turns out in particular, since she's my favorite moe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Emblems
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com