Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Character Emblems

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Male Posts : 93

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:02 pm

I personally love the moes of Cosmic Break. Each one of them is unique with their own playstyle and personality. So I thought why not give each one their own symbols, like the characters in fighting games like Blazblue. That's where I started on Elisalotte's Emblem design first. I also thought it would make good practice for me as a tattoo and logo artist during my freetime, so I went ahead and did it. Feel free to use the image for stuff like Long Flags and other things to pretty up your skin edits. ; )

ELISALOTTE
Spoiler:

MELFI
Spoiler:

LILY RAIN
Spoiler:

EVE
Spoiler:

LILY RAIN EVE
Spoiler:

OUKA
Spoiler:

I'll be making more in the future so feel free to give me requests on what I should do. However, I do have a planned list of other symbols I'll do. These are the characters I'll do symbols for in this order:

-Elisalotte (Done)
-Melfi (Done)
-Lily Rain (Done)
-Eve (Done)
-Lily Rain EVE (Done)
-Resha
-Eris
-Pepo Pucci
-Rouche
-Mialy
-Feng Mei
-Crimrose
-Seraph Crimrose
-Ivis
-Jikun Long
-Jikun Hu
-Kuten Jikun Long
-Pacifar
-Gwyain
-Lancerlot
-Cannon Baller
-Ouka
-Nemlim
-Winberrl
-Regina Winberrl
-Ion
-Genbura

*Both I'll be working on at the same time

Edit: Forgot to mention this before, but here's a list of emblems that I will NOT do:
-Any mecha (unless certain ones get A LOT of requests)
-Any shop moes except for Crimrose, Lily Rain, Jikun Long/Hu, and Winberrl
-C.S. Chan
-Chibis (except Koko Gap depending on the amount of requests she gets)
-DX Robos
-Arks (unless they have enough requests)
-Enemies
-Unions
-Boss characters
-Bikini or Summer versions of Moes
-School Moes
-Fangirls/Sugoi (they would basically have the same emblem as their mecha counterparts)
-Ivis X and Seraph Crimrose FC (their original counterparts, Ivis and Seraph Crimrose will have the same Emblem)

Those that I MIGHT do (with enough requests):
-Misty Hollow
-Shino Exoroad
-Genbura
-Blaze Baron
-Vanguard series
-Zero Saber
-Accel Saber
-Fia
-Aila
-Kougetsu Kagura
-Tsukikage Momiji
-Haruka Langit
-Akane Vermell
-Luto Mikazuchi*
-Katana MAX*
-Sylvia

*Since these two come from a similar setting (the "Yamato System"), I will do emblems for those two at the same time with enough requests for either one.

I will get to doing these when I have the time to do them. Though I'm a college student so I obviously don't have all the time in the world. I'll only get to these when I have the time and attention for them. so be patient with them. Can't rush art! ;3

Here's a link to my most-recently opened deviantART page for you guys to see some of my other work:
http://zatoh.deviantart.com/

Yeah I know it's empty but I'll be putting up more soon so keep your pants on : /

Last edited by ZatohPsi2 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:26 am; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Ooh, shiny. Incorporated a good portion of her motifs in there, and the detail is very shiny.

I eagerly await what else you may cook up.

Don't have any requests at the moment (there's a lot out there but not much which I'd put priority on an emblem for), but if I think of one I'll throw up the request if you're not too busy with others.
Back to top Go down

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:27 pm

jaguar arm

i'd like to see what you can think of

bonus points for cosmo kaiser, shine buster/battler, victory 1, crescent saint, and cannon baller

you get a cookie if you can make a logo for fizalivan's mercenary union
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:35 pm

@ZatohPsi2 wrote:
I'll be making more in the future so feel free to give me requests on what I should do.
Feng Mei and I'll love you forever.

Tonitrus, Pacifar, Genbura, Suzeku, and Seiron (and I guess Byakkou to complete the grouping) would be neat too.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:45 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@ZatohPsi2 wrote:
I'll be making more in the future so feel free to give me requests on what I should do.
Feng Mei and I'll love you forever.

Tonitrus, Pacifar, Genbura, Suzeku, and Seiron (and I guess Byakkou to complete the grouping) would be neat too.

Feng Mei is doable but this means I have to do Jikun Long and Kuten first due to stylistic reasons.

Pacifar and Genbura sound interesting to do since they are popular mecha, but as I've said before I need enough requests for me to do those two. So keep your hopes to a minimum with those two.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Pepo mang, all versions would give you enough to make a nice one.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:39 pm

reminds me of these

ignore the walls of text:

still looks extremely nice though.
Back to top Go down

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:48 pm

>-Any mecha (unless certain ones get A LOT of requests)

why would you limit yourself like that
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
>-Any mecha (unless certain ones get A LOT of requests)

why would you limit yourself like that

Because there are hundreds more mecha than moe characters, and very few of them have as much character that is worth putting into emblem form. There are some like a few of the AURA bots and Knights of the Round Planet that have a certain theme to them that gives them a lot of character that's worth doing. Those like Frizilian, Jaguar Arm, or Cosmo Kaiser don't give me much to work with.
Back to top Go down
soupersaiyan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 pm

ck, fiza, and jag all have themes to them. part of the challenge is learning enough about them to realize that.

in fact i'm kind of disappointed because jag's theme is pretty much blatantly obvious. in pretty much every version of cosmic whateverthefuck, jag has always been about "fighting spirit" and "pride" and all that lovely shit. go check cosmic break, go check c21, it's all the same. i find it offensive that you think the mecha units don't have personality, when it's in fact the complete opposite. cosmo kaiser is a general/commander of the angel force, who ends up having a well decorated history etc etc. meanwhile the moesluts have absolutely no personality to them. they almost never have any kind of story or lore to them, it's always something like "she found x and got really strong" or "she made y and she's super smart!!!!"

also, seriously? you aren't even at least considering cannon baller? he got an entire fucking manga about him. try and tell me you don't have enough material for that.

gigantinger, jaguar arm, destructor, cannon baller, mach knight, sword wing, etc

i could go on and on. the old units all had specific themes to them that went far beyond "haha im strong". i'll even list them if you seriously want.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 pm

blazed barons blaze engine + overall fire seems easy enough to make into an emblem as well.
Back to top Go down

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Seems interesting. I like how Elisa's emblem looks.

Possibly Zero Fighter, Rouche or Accel Saber? Surprised
Back to top Go down

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:26 pm

These are great emblems. Sort of reminds me of the Witch's Kiss form Maho Shoujo Madoka Magika.

I'd like to request a Gwyain Emblem. Also if you don't mind, when you finish it, can I paste the Gwyain emblem on my Gwyain in a skin edit for him (Might attach it to the wings or something).
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:28 pm

I do want to see Eve's emblem. #em3

but I like your Elisa's emblem design.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Quote :
ck, fiza, and jag all have themes to them. part of the challenge is learning enough about them to realize that.

Well I meant they DO indeed have themes, but those like them are not easy to work with since their themes are very standard, leaving less to work with. I might do simple ones for Frog Lander or Cannon Baller for a little laugh. And the moes do indeed have character that's easy to work with, that's why I'm doing it for them in the first place.

Quote :
blazed barons blaze engine + overall fire seems easy enough to make into an emblem as well.

hmmm Didn't think about Blaze Baron. Might as well add him to the list ^_^

Quote :
Zero Fighter, Rouche or Accel Saber

Zero Fighter? Maybe not. Zero Saber, most likely one I will do.
Accel Saber, another possibility
Rouche... Well I did say I would do her emblem along with Mialy's. Ah what the hell, I'll put them on the list of emblems I WILL do. : ) How soon I'll do them however will depend on requests. So if I get a lot of requests for either one, I might put them before Resha and Eris.
Back to top Go down
Firaragun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Firaragun

Male Posts : 105

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Requesting for Kagura if you got time :3c
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:48 am

Accel Saber pl0x.

(Or brickgale blue if you can)
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:23 am

Needs more Pepo Pucci. <3
Back to top Go down
Miyacchi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Miyacchi

Male Posts : 4

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:14 am

Request : Luto and Nemlim :3
is there any requiredment to request ? *Though I already typed it '-'
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am

Well, I mentioned I'd back support for them if others requested, so I shall - add another vote for Feng Mei and Pepo.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:15 am

Im surprised why resha/eris/haruka/akane etc is nowhere to be seen ww
Anyway, try AG if you have the time, I'm quite interested in how it will end up
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:00 pm

@Phantomhive wrote:
Im surprised why resha/eris/haruka/akane etc is nowhere to be seen ww
Anyway, try AG if you have the time, I'm quite interested in how it will end up

Resha and Eris are in the list of which robots he decided to do from the start. o. o

So even if some were interested, there probably wouldn't be much use in asking for them as he'll do them anyway.
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 pm

So much details on Elisalotte's Emblem. O_o

Toybox Girl? #em3
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
Gerrion

Male Posts : 2218

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:23 pm

I'd really want that the Resha emblem could be placed on the back of her cloak. If you could, i would be deeply thankfull #em3
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Are uh...axers doable?

I know ya' said no mecha (Unless reasons), but, the axer could just be his axe with some crazy tribal design wrapped around it ^^;

Iunno, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Emblems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Emblems   Character Emblems Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Emblems
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Artwork-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com