Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Another Bazaar Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

Another Bazaar Question Empty
PostSubject: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Can you sell full bots as long as they are not purchased with rt? So for example, can I sell my whole Snailbot?
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Well, you can. Though you have to sell the parts separately. But if the bot has locked parts, then it can be sold in one piece. Nicole Malice (UC) for example.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Wait, so with the snailbot example, to sell it, I'd have to junk it first, but with Zero Saber Girl, I could sell it as is?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:56 pm

She's RT, so no, but if you mean other locked part bots, such as HD Crimrose that are UC and fully locked, when selling them you sell the junked BD and they get the entire bot.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 pm

So is this what you're saying, I have an extra Lily Rain HD for sale. What I would do is junk the whole thing and sell whatever happens after that, and when someone buys it, they'll get the whole thing? (Is HD Lily, Winberll, and Destructor Girl even sellable, if you don't mind answering)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Solo_Ace wrote:
So is this what you're saying, I have an extra Lily Rain HD for sale. What I would do is junk the whole thing and sell whatever happens after that, and when someone buys it, they'll get the whole thing? (Is HD Lily, Winberll, and Destructor Girl even sellable, if you don't mind answering)
Yes, all parts that are locked to the BD will be transferred when the BD is transferred. However, there is no HD Winberrl, and Destructo Girl cannot be sold.

Last edited by Astral_Goddess on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TerraChika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
TerraChika

Male Posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Wait, what, is Destructor Girl bazaarable!?

Astral edited her post above me.

Last edited by TerraChika on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:17 pm

@TerraChika wrote:
Wait, what, is Destructor Girl bazaarable!?
No - We were using her as an example. Although a better example would be red-haired Nicole, as her parts are all locked as well, but she IS tradeable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Bazaar Question   Another Bazaar Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Bazaar Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: General :: Bazaar-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com