Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***

Go down 
+4
Shai
Astral_Dono
Axanael
Alpherior
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

*** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Alpha_Ikaros wrote:
Alph, what about our negotiations from the previous bazaar? Bundles of 3s Build Arm AM and 100 red chips?

Negotiations list updated.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Ikaros
Newcomer
Newcomer
Alpha_Ikaros

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Alph, Make it 200 red chips and tell me the price please.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:47 am

Alpha_Ikaros wrote:
Alph, Make it 200 red chips and tell me the price please.

Price adjusted to... Well, an expected price. The arms will definitely be cheap, though.
Back to top Go down
Alpha_Ikaros
Newcomer
Newcomer
Alpha_Ikaros

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am

Don't I get a 30 percent discount if I bought 200 of it? o_O
200 x 700 UC = 140000 UC
30 percent of 140k is 42k
So I think with 10 Build Arm AM , which is 15k , + 98k from the chips = 113k Very Happy
Just wanna confirm about this Smile
Back to top Go down
WiliamZ0
WiliamZ0

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 am

It appears that , the bazaar failed to automatically activate on on 9/29. Therefore, CS will be holding Bazaar on 10/6 instead. I hope the things that I request still exist. Just a question though, how I will contact you doing the bazaar, through "tell" ?
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:39 am

May I buy all your current Generics, Superiors, and Power elements? How much would that be?

IGN: FinalSpark
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm

hey got any more red chips?
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Everyone, I apologize for the late response -- lots of bazaar thinking and ideas to change up my system made me hesitate from giving the usual expected answers you may have gotten before, but now, I will respond to these in a way that may seem quite unexpected.

Miko Miko Spark wrote:
May I buy all your current Generics, Superiors, and Power elements? How much would that be?

IGN: FinalSpark

Power Elements are 4k each,
Superior Elements are 6k each,
Generic Elements are 10k each.
If you're interested, please tell me exact quantities you would like to have reserved. If you do not know specific quantities, just find me on bazaar day and we'll sort it out then.

WiliamZ0 wrote:
It appears that , the bazaar failed to automatically activate on on 9/29. Therefore, CS will be holding Bazaar on 10/6 instead. I hope the things that I request still exist. Just a question though, how I will contact you doing the bazaar, through "tell" ?

I can assure you our deal is intact, and I strongly recommend exclusively using /tell to contact me.

Alpha_Ikaros wrote:
Don't I get a 30 percent discount if I bought 200 of it? o_O
200 x 700 UC = 140000 UC
30 percent of 140k is 42k
So I think with 10 Build Arm AM , which is 15k , + 98k from the chips = 113k Very Happy
Just wanna confirm about this Smile

Frankly I'm not sure if I can confirm chip prices now. Good news and bad news; Chip prices have raised, to a value that isn't constant. If you're still interested, I can still have the chips, but there may be an additional 10-50k added on... Good news, at least, is I can get you those Build Arm AMs for 12k, and that price wont be raising.

Sladezero wrote:
hey got any more red chips?

I actually have about 800 (about 400 reserved), but as I said to Alpha_Ikaros, prices have rised... Estimated, around 800 UC per chip. I can say, however, that discounts still apply. Also, as much as I don't want to admit this... I can only reserve you Red Chips if the quantity you ask for is 200 or more.
Back to top Go down
Miko Miko Spark
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Miko Miko Spark

Other / Decline to state Posts : 267

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 am

No longer need the superiors.
Here's your stock of the elements I want on your first post, do you still have these?
Alpherior wrote:
15 Power Element
4 Generic Element
If so, this would amount to 100k if I'm correct. May I buy them? =w=
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:30 am

Miko Miko Spark wrote:
No longer need the superiors.
Here's your stock of the elements I want on your first post, do you still have these?
Alpherior wrote:
15 Power Element
4 Generic Element
If so, this would amount to 100k if I'm correct. May I buy them? =w=

Sorry, my only remaining elements are 20 Tough Element at this point. I'll have a new thread up for next Saturday shortly though, if you wanted to still buy from me then.
Back to top Go down
Axanael
[SKELETOR]
Axanael

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Out of sheer curiosity, does anyone actually purchase parts like the 2s Scouters and Custom Shotguns?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***   *** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic *** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*** Alpherior's September 29 Bazaar Buy/Sell Topic ***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2