Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)

Go down 
+26
jtyfghfgh
milk
Aurum_Sol
Trill
Kuzuha
WiliamZ0
Thranduil
SL the Pyro
Seichan
That_Wiesel_Guy
Silvershine
CapeMike
mechaRev
Shai
sdfgdfgd
dfsghdfhfgh
Zwiebel Force
Tashunu
Akhenderson
Gerrion
Astral_Dono
JadeCicada
God is a Cat Girl
reVelske
Suguri
Aria
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:32 pm

That_Wiesel_Guy wrote:
I thought newvis only came once, this time being the s.econd time
this is actually her 3rd tim being arround.

I made up my mind btw: I'll wait till Ravi's Garapon shows-up. Dat Time Gate ability sounds like want and I decided not to roll for Melfi HEART until she's released with a more appealing haircolor. I thought of trying my luck on Ivis, but then I realied I'd prolly suck with her and her haircolor would require me to change her color scheme - and I can't change the color scheme on Full Color skins :C
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Huh, when was the first time?
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 pm

The first time she came out was on May 1st, with the whole Mega Ivis Gara that was there for a week.

Then on June 28th, she had her time to shine in a new Weekly Gara.

Finally she's shown up again now in the Sacrifice Gara, but now blonde.
Back to top Go down
Seichan
Seichan

Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:28 pm

ANRAKKI PUREYA: ME.
I want Seraph Crimrose,but I get weapon.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 pm

I rolled and got Elisalotte and Rone Amabile... damnit, I really wanted that purple Fia. Terrible rates indeed. Also I got a Crimslot-car crash combo AGAIN. What the hell?

...Oh well, at least I have a few Suzeku Bascas, Brickgale BLACKs and Air Raiders to play with.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Pink Elisalotte gives me the chills or some reason. I don't get why CS made her pinkhaired ;_;

We need black- and redhaired Elisalotte if you ask me D=
Back to top Go down
Thranduil
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Thranduil

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm

iKray wrote:
Why do I have no methods of charging through SR. I saw that last time too. Just wanted to cry.
; _ ;

I charge via SR, actually I'm getting 59Rt for 1$, paying with a cellphone, I can only charge 500Rt per day though.

EVE and Akane transform preview works now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Thranduil wrote:
iKray wrote:
Why do I have no methods of charging through SR. I saw that last time too. Just wanted to cry.

I charge via SR, actually I'm getting 59Rt for 1$, paying with a cellphone, I can only charge 500Rt per day though.
Wish I knew how people do such things. >>

I can't charge to my phone, so that's also out of my list of options. Lucky you though.
Back to top Go down
WiliamZ0
WiliamZ0

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:45 am

Waaa.... I wanna roll but no money at all T_T , Can't charge via cellphone for some reason. The only bot that I wanted... Last time, When I see her in weekly, I do 5X roll... ended with Regina with some great weapon but no her T^T. By the time The next UC->RT, I won't get her... Aivisu~~~ I WANNA HER~~~~ WHY YOU SO CRUEL C$
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:38 am

Quote :
I can't charge to my phone, so that's also out of my list of options. Lucky you though.

Same here, saddly No
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:08 am

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

Same here, saddly No

:/

Payshop/ATM > Paysafecard > SR
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Quote :

True there.

Also, i've asked CS a few questions, and:

- Yes, you get an HU cube if you charge more than 100 rt with Super Rewards.
- Yes, you get the bonus mats for charging 300 or more rt.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

True there.

I can confirm those 2.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

True there.

I can confirm those 2.
Confirmed and confirmed.

Also: I really can't cmplain about dem rates. The weapons were from gold balls to:

9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 AkPze

I DO complain about dem prices though! Brb, making 40 STR Gayraph! O v O
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:12 pm

And here i though Elisalotte was a below average moe with some fixing needed on her chilvary scratch
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Gerrion wrote:
And here i though Elisalotte was a below average moe with some fixing needed on her chilvary scratch
I am quit a fan of Elisalotte, simply because of her design (which is indeed the only reason I want bots, effizience is the last thing I care about :X) and her easy to use melee. I guess the major flaw a lot of people do with her is trying to play her as a melee rusher. You either make her a badass hopper or simply ignore her damage output and make her Gotta-Go-Real-Fast if you're into that kind of thing.

Oh and after realizing that she is using a PINK Aura instead of blue or even red, I just fell in love with her. #em3
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Gerrion wrote:
I am quit a fan of Elisalotte, simply because of her design (which is indeed the only reason I want bots, effizience is the last thing I care about :X) and her easy to use melee. I guess the major flaw a lot of people do with her is trying to play her as a melee rusher. You either make her a badass hopper or simply ignore her damage output and make her Gotta-Go-Real-Fast if you're into that kind of thing.

Oh and after realizing that she is using a PINK Aura instead of blue or even red, I just fell in love with her. #em3

I've had little luck with the blonde Elisa I've had for ages now...mainly because, well...there hasn't been a melee bot made yet I can't horrifically fail with.... >_<;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:38 pm

You could always make her a hopping gunner and use the Chivalry Slash for defensive purposes o 3o
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
You could always make her a hopping gunner and use the Chivalry Slash for defensive purposes o 3o

Possible...tragically, I haven't quite figured out the art of hopping yet, either.... <_<;
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Gerrion wrote:

She's pretty much below average now in this present meta compared to the first time she was released.

I really can't understand why having her colors changed would make her more buggy than she already is. I mean, I would understand if her stats were altered and all :/

And yeah, she's not a melee rusher. She's really item dependent (most of the bots anyway) and her normal melee tracking is quite poor compared to her aura melee.

Best way to use her is a hit and run type. She can kill but survivability is pretty low compared to other hurrdurr melee bots. That's how I play her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:05 am

Never liked Elisalotte, never will. Same thing with MBG. I either trash or trade the accs with them. . ___ . Or Ivis.. I don't like her either. e . e Maybe HD 'cause she looks pretty awesome, but blonde looks so bad on her. x __ x;
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 am

Shai wrote:
Never liked Elisalotte, never will. Same thing with MBG. I either trash or trade the accs with them. . ___ . Or Ivis.. I don't like her either. e . e Maybe HD 'cause she looks pretty awesome, but blonde looks so bad on her. x __ x;
Ive got some alts with blond Ivis from HU cubes. You just change the colors to some light pink and all of a sudden she's the cutest melee rusher you'll ever encounter #em3

I think this could be done with HD Ivis as well...
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Shai wrote:
Ive got some alts with blond Ivis from HU cubes. You just change the colors to some light pink and all of a sudden she's the cutest melee rusher you'll ever encounter #em3

I think this could be done with HD Ivis as well...

Probably, but I like the Goth Lolita-like clothes. But I guess turning her into a Sweet Lolita will be cute.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:33 pm

sdfgdfgd wrote:
her boost was pretty pathetic though

a faster melee doesn't really mean anything if you are literally slowed

slowed as in

literally, the status slow. minus turnspeed and fucking everything with it.

Misty Raven is perfectly fine now that her projectile was increased. I'm getting more stats, more HP, all 3 hopcarts alongside Neo Darkmist. Her projectile is great now. She's definately good. I'm getting 40 TEC, 520 HP, 36 WLK, Shortboost, Quickjump, and Quickland, and Broad Radar with 70~ cost left for weapon tunes.

But yea she's definately 0/10 trashteir, huh.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Trill wrote:
sdfgdfgd wrote:
her boost was pretty pathetic though

a faster melee doesn't really mean anything if you are literally slowed

slowed as in

literally, the status slow. minus turnspeed and fucking everything with it.

Misty Raven is perfectly fine now that her projectile was increased. I'm getting more stats, more HP, all 3 hopcarts alongside Neo Darkmist. Her projectile is great now. She's definately good. I'm getting 40 TEC, 520 HP, 36 WLK, Shortboost, Quickjump, and Quickland, and Broad Radar with 70~ cost left for weapon tunes.

But yea she's definately 0/10 trashteir, huh.

>all hop carts
Oh, you mean that one dash action that gets extremely hardcountered by almost every form of melee? Alright.

>darkmist
Oh, you mean that one internal sub that gets hardcountered by every form of melee? Alright.

Let's not forget that mist makes you slower, which makes melee chase even easier.

>BUT IT HAS SHOCK!!!!!
Baiting, clearance, waiting for mist to end, wonder bit dodge, having a fucking main weapon.

>520 hp
Is nothing compared to the sheer damage that melee units output these days. Going to also throw out flapjacks, wingsluts, mlgs, etc as their AOE will fuck you up hardstyle the moment you exit mist.

To do comparison, let's use one of my jag setups. Broad sword is 29 force. Heavy jag HD is 30.

Let's say it has 20 str.

That's either 36 + 36 + 37 (109) or 37 + 36 x 1.5 (91)

520 - 109 = 411. That's already a good one fifth of your hp gone from extremely basic melee. I'm not going to do the math for shit like aila, eris, etc because all that's going to say is just how FUCKED you are.

>But yea she's definately 0/10 trashteir, huh.
She is. If melee wasn't constructed the way it is, an ability that lets you dodge bullets while slowing the shit out of you might be useful. The fact stands that using misty these days is asking people to rape your face. The fact stands that many people will oblige your request.

Misty in general has always been pretty trashy. The only possible way I could say "Misty is a good unit" is if you happen upon an extremely rare instance where none of the team has melee. Even then, I've said before that AOE weaponry will fuck up hopper misty (And hoppers in general). So basically, misty is 0/10 trash tier outside of very specific instances that almost never occur. People fucking love melee so it's going to be very rare to find rooms without it. People also fucking love sdc, mlg, etc so that's also going to be rare as fuck. I say this with experience because I've been ruining hoppers pretty much my entire career.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)   9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

9/13/12 Update (Sacrifice)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next