Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carts for Hartigarm?

Go down 
+5
tehprognoob
ziix
Zwiebel Force
Midreus
Kyukon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyukon
Kyukon

Female Posts : 24

Carts for Hartigarm? Empty
PostSubject: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:20 am

so i just bought a hartigarm cause it looks cool... and well... it sucks :/

does anyone know a build for hartigarm? i've been searching in the forums and all i found was jump and right click which i tried but wasnt very effective since my hartigarm is lvl 0 with no carts. please help?
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:08 am

Spoiler:

i dunno something like this (if you're otherwise running pure uc; all parts can be gotten from super uc gara/bazaar) maybe? (add two more high tec alphas and a regular tec somewhere for 40)

hati's melee can have some use since it has a fair amount of knockback, but if you're planning to just herpderp rightclick he is not going to be your bot of choice (and also you should uninstall)

capa and hp looks quite nice and he has two hds, but he lacks lg slots (at least according to calc) and a bs so that kind of hurts him a bit, would probably make a decent l-size hopper??

wow i dunno someone better than me (and with more time; gotta go somewhere right quick) help please

(yes i know it's named persenachia; this is to confuse your enemies so they don't know what to do with you)

EDIT: wow I just noticed that I use parentheses like a fucking addict, gotta fix that shit some day

Spoiler:

I think he could actually be a fairly interesting hopper since he can change directions midhop with his core tackle, sort of, and it also serves to knock back annoying melees as long as they don't have cveil or a shield of some sort (hi newvis/skillvia)

I don't plan to actually get a hatigarm anytime soon, though, so no comment on how effective it would actually be

Last edited by Midreus on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am

If yu really just want him for the looks pick whatever accs you like and play him on default parts. You may now use Great tunes to acquire insane amounts of TGH and WLK and call it a day.

【Cartridges】
Capacity +70×5
Enhance Internal Weapon×2
Stun Regain
Short Boost
Quick Land

He cant be revenge tuned. He cant be played D=
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:53 am

Put broad radar on if you can fit it unless cosmicalc is lying to me
Makes you fatter but at least you'll know what's coming at you or what to go after.
Back to top Go down
Kyukon
Kyukon

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 am

thanks guys Very Happy

and its not that im just getting hartigarm for the looks but rather its backup for my main bot which is fia. so yea. im probably not gonna use him much but i've just always wanted one every since i first played the game in single player mode.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Shop Hatigarm melee is for trees. Use gara Hatigarm MACHINE if you want to be a derp and click

'Sup:

LET'S REALLY FAG IT UP UP UP:
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Hatigarm is a versatile bot..

you can do almost all the possible LND build with him.. he has a really good stat that allow you do:
- Pure WLK build
- Boost Run build
- Melee Build
- Gunner Build
- Hybrid Melee/Gunner

But don't forget that he is a BIG FAT ASS bot.. what I mean is that he has a big hit box. you will be an easy tarjet... and no matter what build you do, remember that you need high mobility.

(If you have G breaker arms try them)

Update: I forgot to say that I would avoid the EIW, the melee attack of the Shop Hati doesn't combo and its not fast enough (have animation delay) use it as a sub attack, and add the weapons you want (he is good with Gatling and Pile bunker like arms)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:24 pm

why...?

Use something like Red Squealer for pilebunkers (read: georasis pilebunker). Hatigarm is pretty much limited to hopping with a gun. Even then there's Hound Dog in shop (I think I saw one, at least.)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 pm

This is my Hatigarm build. Kept the HD for looks.

Spoiler:
Not the most amazing build ever, but it's fun to use.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
Shop Hatigarm melee is for trees. Use gara Hatigarm MACHINE if you want to be a derp and click

'Sup:

Ah... the dual k-shield machine garm build... that thing is evil. Not as evil as it used to be, but evil nonetheless.

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Spoiler:
Is that violet tier BR?
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:11 pm

I used to use Hatigarm commandos before Ah-chan was released (that homing its really dangerous for the Hati.. remember you need mobility!)

and those are ones that worked fine:

Hati 001
- Hound mele arms for ARTs
- Rocket Launcher for airs... but it's useless vs Seraping

Hati 002
- Weapons with range
- Shielded arms like K shield or Byne arms

Hati 003 (this is dangerous as hell)
- 2 Geo Pyle Arms
- 2 shiled or 1 shield and a weapon for the annoying airs

Hati 004
- Rifle or Gathling AMJ
- 2 K-shields

All my build used to have 36-40 wlks and over 23 TGH. They can be Boost run. The STR or TEC is based in whit weapon will be your main attack (melee or range).

Something that I love from Hatis is that you can do full stats tunes without tuning anything in the body. You can use spare parts and play one day with high TEC and another with High STR.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:49 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
tehprognoob wrote:

'Sup:

Ah... the dual k-shield machine garm build... that thing is evil. Not as evil as it used to be, but evil nonetheless.

Astral_Goddess wrote:

Spoiler:
Is that violet tier BR?
Original Hatigarm has only one tackle with a rather long cool down, so he'll never be a Hate Machine unless you've got a third world country connection.

And yes, that's purple tier boost run. The doggy so fast #em3
Back to top Go down
Kyukon
Kyukon

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 am

how do you get 3 slots on Accel Saber AM?
mine only have 1 slot D:
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 am

You can get them from Super UC Garapon. Or Lotto cubes, which sometimes give you 3 slot Accel Sabers.
Back to top Go down
Kyukon
Kyukon

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 am

cool.

then can i also get eight vulcans from uc gara?
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 pm

errrr, iirc 8 Vulcans can be obtained from Chibi Wars, Lottos, WP Cubes or Arcantus. bounce
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:12 pm

If you're lazy tbh delta vulcan also works, though that's better on an accel saber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carts for Hartigarm?   Carts for Hartigarm? Empty

Back to top Go down

Carts for Hartigarm?
Page 1 of 1