Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings :D

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

Greetings :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings :D   Greetings :D - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:04 pm

@Satoshi wrote:
I already hate you

@blead wrote:
Please do not blank quote.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :D   Greetings :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:03 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Wait is lily allen pop if so I no longer hate pop her voice is orgasmic,

congratulations, you like pop music.

@Shai wrote:
I'm not a huge Pop fan, except for some Kpop and Jpop I listen to so now and then.

it's so easy to like foreign music since you can't understand what they're saying, huh?
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :D   Greetings :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 am

^ I didn't image you as someone who'd make rude assumptions.

I hope you're aware that it's possible to look up lyrics and translations. Sure, they might not be very accurate, but at least it gives you a good sense of what it's about.

And since most ppl only like the popular songs here for the beat and mostly don't know the lyrics except for those single 3 words that get repeated all the time, I should have the right to listen to foreign songs for the beats as well.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :D   Greetings :D - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:00 pm

not rude when it's true to some extent.
i know a lot of people who love some foreign songs because they can't understand the lyrics.
they're just like how some of you guys are.
they don't like the real popular stuff lyrics and just like the beats.
i got to say, man.
a very, very specific song that i know would probably get really ruined if i knew exactly what the guy was saying.
his voice fits so well with the beat and i don't want to really know what he's saying because he's known for weird lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :D   Greetings :D - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:22 am

Well, most of the time I tend to look up the lyrics.

Thing with the popular songs around here, it ain't hard to tell the lyrics if you actually listen. I'm not a huge fan of a guy singing about chick and how much he wants to f*ck them. Then with only half nude girls in the clip. It's overused and starts to get boring.

I admit that some got nice beats, but that's about it. So in stead I look for a parody of it. Found some nice MC parodies which I love, while not being a huge fan of the original song. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings :D   Greetings :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com