Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lbaz desu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:56 am

holy shit you need to aim with this bot? 0/10 would not rightclick
Spoiler:

using pretty much all parts I scrounged up from my garage and shit and I don't intend to charge (raystag was a lucky roll from uc->rt, maril and dug bses and thor lg will be bought with uc->rt eventually) so no garastuff for me

1. did i fuck anything up bigtime since i have a tendency to do that shit
2. Are there any further improvements in part choice I can give this guy? (please do tell me when shit comes from arcantus/missions though, I don't really intend to run those anytime soon so I'll probably scrounge around in bazaar instead)
3. should I just shut off my brain, charge a million bucks and faceroll like a retard instead because thinking2hard?

comments and criticism welcome

also i am highly tempted to sub that grapid beta for a gforce beta even though i'll hit even less shit that way
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 am

Oh look, it's dat Desu. ._.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:47 am

Part choices are solid.

If you're comfortable with the speed, fine, switch to g force. I would advise as much speed as you can get (as in, your tunes are good. Maybe high shooter instead).

Clearance? A bit weird. Shouldn't be in situations requiring clearance as an l ART.
Tune for more HP or FLY. 31 FLY is good enough, though.

Don't bother charging for this game. Waste of cocksucking mothafucking tits money.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 am

Stickboy wrote:
Oh look, it's dat Desu. ._.
whose, rev's?

he gave me an lbaz desu build months ago yeah (which I didn't build because mats doko), and my memory of it served as the baseline for this one, but I lost the link and text file some time back so I recalced it from scratch based on my own current garage

then I noted I had enough capa to toss double clearance in while only losing about 3 fly (34->31)

so I did

Relict? wrote:
Part choices are solid.

If you're comfortable with the speed, fine, switch to g force. I would advise as much speed as you can get (as in, your tunes are good. Maybe high shooter instead).

Clearance? A bit weird. Shouldn't be in situations requiring clearance as an l ART.
Tune for more HP or FLY. 31 FLY is good enough, though.

Don't bother charging for this game. Waste of cocksucking mothafucking tits money.

I probably won't actually tune Great Force, since I do have problems hitting things most of the time, plus the Paralyze tune should be more than capable of ripping AIRs from the sky and stopping lesser LNDs on its own, but having a 40 force weapon tearing shit apart would be fun

High Shooter rounds out to about 308 range, based on a Stardust Cannon I did the same thing to, which... is an improvement, I suppose, but given my current abilities I doubt I'll hit anything unless I'm point blank to begin with

Clearance... honestly I just asked Hotglue in the clan chat and they told me to do that :V That said, a proc of that should remove Resheris's annoying bullet jam/curse debuffs, as well as serve as an impromptu Sword Guard for faget rightclickers, plus it'll make me tankier versus everything else

and yeah fuck charging
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:09 am

Looks perfect, not sure about clearance but not like you can do much with the cap without more slots.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 am

reVelske wrote:
Looks perfect, not sure about clearance but not like you can do much with the cap without more slots.
Ah, cool. I was looking for your opinion in particular since it's a minor variant of your desuchan build, so I guess it's more or less greenlighted

I can actually fit 2x cveil if I altered the Ranger into a Tech and dropped a High Tech Alpha, so it'd look like this instead:

Spoiler:

This way I could escape much easier from nasty skillvia/newvis/whatever locks while only sacrificing 2 tec and 15 hp

(but if i get slow'd i'll be fucked)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:47 am

Don't care if it's not much different in terms of gameplay, 40 tec or go home.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:02 am

Suguri wrote:
Don't care if it's not much different in terms of gameplay, 40 tec or go home.

Spoiler:

no u

I'm personally leaning towards the cveil build myself, since i completely forgot about perse there are a hell of a lot more hurrdurrmelees than there are Perses (as far as I can tell), but if I recall correctly melee "stun" is different from a revenge-proccing stun, so I have no clue if having a skillvia or newvis wail on me would actually do anything in that regard (you'd probably know better than I do). I do know that my 21 tgh gwyain can and does get locked by those fagets if I make the mistake of flying too close, though, so...

edit: oh yeah i just remembered that your linear cannon victory 1 build appears to be missing from your non-gara resources guide
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:41 am

Midreus wrote:
but if I recall correctly melee "stun" is different from a revenge-proccing stun, so I have no clue if having a skillvia or newvis wail on me would actually do anything in that regard (you'd probably know better than I do).
Skillvia's tackle>slash combo has an extremely high proc rate. Regular combo will probably only proc on third swing if at all. Newvis only has a chance of proccing on the 10-hit mercy stun.

Midreus wrote:
edit: oh yeah i just remembered that your linear cannon victory 1 build appears to be missing from your non-gara resources guide
yeah I'm a lazy mofo

I've found cooler things to do with vic 1 anyway
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:46 am

Suguri wrote:
Skillvia's tackle>slash combo has an extremely high proc rate. Regular combo will probably only proc on third swing if at all. Newvis only has a chance of proccing on the 10-hit mercy stun.
>10 hits
>for a chance at proccing and not a guaranteed proc
>from a newvis

suddenly veil revenge tunes in general look a lot less appealing in that particular situation

Suguri wrote:
Midreus wrote:
yeah I'm a lazy mofo
you should go work on it, it's good stuff :V

Suguri wrote:
I've found cooler things to do with vic 1 anyway
wut

EDIT: shit i may actually go build this victory since it happens to use up the piles of steel wheels and screw bolts i have

Last edited by Midreus on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 am

Midreus wrote:

you should go work on it, it's good stuff :V
Yeah I was thinking about expanding on specific bots mentioned, since I emphasized weapons but not unique cores like Seraph.

I dunno though mang, I'm so lazy it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lbaz desu Empty
PostSubject: Re: lbaz desu   lbaz desu Empty

Back to top Go down

lbaz desu
Page 1 of 1