Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns

Go down 
+3
Fireflywater
JadeCicada
SL the Pyro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Empty
PostSubject: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Yeah, I took it upon myself to post the update on the forums this time. Let me know if that's a problem.

####################################

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team,

This week's update is complete! Please see below for details.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukikage Momiji & Kougetsu Kagura

Spoiler:

Tsukikage Momiji and Kougetsu Kagura have been added to the new Moon Garapon!

These two new characters are both Zero Types, and may enable various different skills depending on how they are leveled up. Click HERE to see their Cartridge Skill Trees.

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Moongara

We will be sending out CosmicBreak Collectible Cards featuring Momiji and Kagura to the first 100 players to roll each of them from the Moon Garapon. Click HERE for more info!

The Moon Garapon will only be available until 9/6, so roll quickly!

Moon Gara Campaign

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Moongara_levelup_bigbanner

Level up your new robots from the Moon Gara for free Element Cosmos materials!

For each Tsukikage Momiji or Kougetsu Kagura leveled up to level 8 or higher during the campaign, you will receive:
- [ALL] Element Cosmos Alpha x1
- [ALL] Element Cosmos Beta x1
- [ALL] Element Cosmos Gamma x1

For each other Moon Gara robot leveled up to level 8 or higher during the campaign, you will receive:
- [ALL] Element Cosmos Alpha x1

*Notes: Any robot using a BD part obtained from the Moon Garapon counts as a "Moon Gara" robot. Unlike the normal Level Up Campaign, prizes for this campaign will be sent out after the campaign is over.

The Moon Gara Campaign will only run until 8/30, so level those robots fast!

Skin Editor Update

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Monicaface

The Skin Editor has been updated with many new features! Here is a complete list:

Full Color Mode

- Many robots that could not be skin edited due to having full color skins may now be skin edited.

- Many parts which do not have full color skins by default may be changed to Full Color Mode and edited in full color. However, there are exceptions such as metallic parts and various other campaign parts.

- When editing in Full Color Mode, an extended 75 color palette is available.

New Skin Editor Features

- Many parts that use two texture images now allow both images to be edited. However, there are some exceptions.

- AURA parts and other parts that transform may now be previewed in their transformed state from the Skin Editor screen.

- A new transparency setting is available (Full Color Mode only).

- A new anti-aliasing setting is available (Full Color Mode only).

- Undo and Redo now have shortcut keys: Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y, respectively.

- When copy pasting a selection, the selection may now be reversed horizontally or vertically and pasted.

- Holding shift now allows the image to be dragged around even when the Drag tool is not selected.

- Right clicking now allows colors to be selected from the image even when the Eye Dropper tool is not selected.

- The color of the Grid lines and UV lines may now be changed by clicking multiple times.

Other

- An option to hide skin edits and polygon edits made by other players has been added to the Options Menu.

- When viewing robots in the Garage, Shop, etc., it is now possible to drag the view around by right clicking. Double right clicking will re-center the view.

Official Skin Contest

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Skincontest_bigbanner

In celebration of the Skin Editor update, we'll be holding an Official Skin Contest from 8/23 to 9/20! The contest is divided into Humanoid and Mecha categories, and we're giving away a total of 10,000 Rt in prize money:

--Humanoid Category--
Gold Prize: 1,000 Rt x 2 winners
Silver Prize: 500 Rt x 5 winners
Bronze Prize: 200 Rt x 6 winners

--Mecha Category--
Gold Prize: 1,000 Rt x 2 winners
Silver Prize: 500 Rt x 3 winners
Bronze Prize: 200 Rt x 4 winners

Make sure to read this thread for complete details and rules regarding the contest, then submit your humanoid skins here and your mecha skins here. Happy skin making!

Level Up Campaign

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Levelupupupbanner03

In addition to the Moon Gara Campaign, we'll also be running a normal Level Up Campaign! Receive the prizes listed above for leveling up any robot! Each Level Up Campaign prize may be received a maximum of 5 times. The Level Up Campaign runs until 9/6. Happy leveling!

Rt Charge Bonus Campaign Updated

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Rtbonusitems8-23

Prizes for the Rt Charge Bonus Campaign have been updated! Check the campaign page for a complete prize list.

Garapon UNIT 01 & Daily Gara Return

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Garaunit01

The special 30 Rt Garapon UNIT 01 and the randomly changing Daily Gara are back in the Garapon lineup!

Weekly Garapon Updated

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns 8-23weekly

This week's Weekly Gara features a selection of popular robots from past Garapons. Roll for anything you missed!

Other

- Quests have been shuffled.

- Flute Garapon and the 4 Mega Garas have ended as announced.

- Chibi Mialy-chan has been removed from the Shop as announced. Prizes for the Mini Chibi Collection Campaign will be sent out next week. We apologize for the wait!

- The Offer Rt x 1.5 Campaign has ended as announced.

- The Summer Shop Super Sale has ended as announced.

- Address input for the Fluene Collectible Card Campaign is now open! Click HERE to access the address input page and see if you are a winner!

- It has been brought to our attention that the 1.5x multipliers promised after the login trouble following 8/9 maintenance only came on for EXP. We're sorry for the mistake, and will be turning on 1.5x multipliers for UC, EXP, and Drop Rate starting from 8/25 0:00 Server Time and running until 8/27 0:00 Server Time.

- A certain miko has arrived in the Resort Area... Make sure to bring her the Charms you've collected in order to get your prizes from the Summer Point Rally. We have also extended the Summer Point Rally for one day, so that a Charm will be handed out on 8/30 as well, in order to make up for the login trouble after 8/9 maintenance.

- Bug since 8/9 in which Slayer Bits and some other Wonder Bits would not move when attacking has been fixed.

- Bug since 8/9 in which Polygon Edited parts could not be skin edited normally has been fixed.

- Bug since 6/21 with the Mine Shooter in which the distance within which an enemy had to come in order for the mines to explode had become shorter has been fixed.

- Bug in which robots would become stuck facing forward when boarding Battle Vehicles from mid air has been fixed.

- Bug with Mighty Byne Girl in which bullets fired while running or dashing did not appear to come from the position of the weapon's barrel has been fixed.

- Bug with Assault Ox AM in which bullets fired while alpha striking did not appear to come from the position of the weapon's barrel has been fixed.

- The texture for Luto Mikazuchi's Kikoutou Narukami has been slightly modified in order to make it look more like her illustration. This change has not affected the part's performance.

Team Tournament

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Team_tourney

The Official Team Tournament starts from 18:00 Server Time, 8/24.

The Lottery Thread is currently open! Guess the winner of the Team Tournament to win a limited edition Gold Pepen and 20,000 UC!

Good luck everyone!

####################################

Last edited by SL the Pyro on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Full size snapshots. It's not like I've been waiting since maintenance ended to paste these in here. Nope.

Moon Gara:

Weekly Gara:
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:13 pm

I'll just repost what I did in other threads.

Nothing in Moon Garapon interests me except for the Ox and the Psyshotgun.
Nothing in Weekly Garapon interests me except for mai wiafu and Toybox BAZ.

>no AIR vehicle.
>nopan ninja has sling panties.

The main interest of this update is the motherfucking return of the all-mighty bloody DAILY GARAPON.
Bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Resort Area NPC updates   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:26 pm

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Resortarea
New NPC in the Resort Area.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Only bots that interest me between both new garas are Rouche R, Toybox Baz, and Greinaut G9...; everything else is 'meh', at best...wouldn't mind that Long Beam Rifle in weekly, though....

...not so sure how I feel about Daily returning...though if Pulsardio Gamma ever shows in it, it's an instant roll for me.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:33 pm

CapeMike wrote:
...not so sure how I feel about Daily returning...though if Pulsardio Gamma ever shows in it, it's an instant roll for me.... Smile
...Don't get your hopes up, kid.
According to a table I made in this thread, Pulsardio Gamma does NOT show it's mug in Daily Garapon. Shame too, he has a nice LG and HD parts. I am not sure if the table is incomplete or if CS updated the Daily Garapon's list. But it's all we got.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
...Don't get your hopes up, kid.
According to a table I made in this thread, Pulsardio Gamma does NOT show it's mug in Daily Garapon. Shame too, he has a nice LG and HD parts. I am not sure if the table is incomplete or if CS updated the Daily Garapon's list. But it's all we got.

...son of a bit-....

*deep breath*

...am I to be continuously denied the one bot I need that could break my game wide open? ..not to brag, but I'd like to think I practically put Pulsardio on the freakin' map!! No

Let's see then, that leaves only the [ro] cubes and daily cubes....

*sad sigh*
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Quick update: address input for the Fluene cards is now open.

So, do we have any winners here other than myself?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Gerrion got one, Chucky to o 3o
Back to top Go down
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
JadeCicada

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

I got one~ It'll be my first card. Though, really, it's been the only card that has been available since I started, haha. What luck.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:59 am

i haven't seen any of the new zero bots in the arena as of right now.
been meaning to try to fight them in the arena all this evening.

the new rouche.
i, uhhh.
i don't know much about her new deal.
i think i saw suguri post a pic of her new abilities in the a day ago.
something about being able to put barrier fields in the air.

not sure what the new MBG is about.

mecha jetter omg, assault ox m2, griest = amazing in design.
honestly, i would run all of them with their stock parts.
they look so great.
all of them remind me of megaman X robot masters.

heck if i know anything about the weapons.

the new skin update has brought about silly skins so far.
i haven't really seen any serious lookin' ones but that's ok.
i'll see those once the skin event inches closer.
good luck to anyone here that enters!

and another level up campaign, yay.
good thing i have a lot of bots that are near level 10 already.
that's how i got stuck last time. ee

Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 am

Miliken wrote:
i haven't seen any of the new zero bots in the arena as of right now.
been meaning to try to fight them in the arena all this evening.

Seen around 6/7 new Zero's. All in Circle rooms when I was on an alt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns   8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns Empty

Back to top Go down

8/23/12 Update - Moon Gara, HD Skin Editor, Level Up Campaigns
Page 1 of 1