Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delete Character

Go down 
+7
nakee
RoboFranky
Heartbrake
zeando
Admin
nanosheep
Eniac
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eniac
Newcomer
Newcomer

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:53 am

Is there any way to delete my char? I didn't know what one of those "first login" screens mean (none of them, actually Razz), and just typed anything. Sooo... stupid nickname. Can I recreate my char to properly name it this time?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
nanosheep
nanosheep

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Technically it doesn't matter.

If you don't want to be uncool, just rename your bots.
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:52 am

Nope you cannot delete your character, only solution to this is make a new account.
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Eniac
Newcomer
Newcomer

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 pm

k, thanks everyone ^^
Back to top Go down
zeando
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zeando

Male Posts : 230

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 am

if did you mean to delete a bot there is the hammer button, it decompones your robot

if you did mean the name of the account Neutral boh... maybe you can change it if you use the support messages from the sites
i used it when i registered because the page of the confirmation didn't worked, and they answered me very fast (something in english Razz)

the only ones who can change your name must be the game admins, so you have to contact them
or you can delete and create a new account :/
if you have started not no far ago, it's more easy create a new account >_>
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:13 pm

zeando wrote:
if did you mean to delete a bot there is the hammer button, it decompones your robot

if you did mean the name of the account Neutral boh... maybe you can change it if you use the support messages from the sites
i used it when i registered because the page of the confirmation didn't worked, and they answered me very fast (something in english Razz)

the only ones who can change your name must be the game admins, so you have to contact them

Nah he didnt mean the robot :p but GMs wont change your name too since they are busy..

Lol making a new account is the best thing to do, its easy anyways o-o
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Heartbrake
Newcomer
Newcomer

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 am

Admin wrote:
zeando wrote:

Nah he didnt mean the robot :p but GMs wont change your name too since they are busy..

You say "Bot" as in deleting one of the starting character? As in, I wanted to blue artillery character and got the red one by mistake... Can I change my main character with that hammer thingy?
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am

Heartbrake wrote:
Admin wrote:
zeando wrote:

You say "Bot" as in deleting one of the starting character? As in, I wanted to blue artillery character and got the red one by mistake... Can I change my main character with that hammer thingy?

junking causes ur bot to be broken to pieces and parts put away in ur garage.
All leves gained will be lost.
If the parts are locked, they will lose whatever tunes and become repaired if their broken

just buy the Lily Rain from the shop Razz
dun junk Crimrose Sad
she can become the most powerful and fastest UC AIR u can get with a lil training
and 100k UC Razz
Back to top Go down
nakee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nakee

Male Posts : 107

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:12 am

u did the right mistake, by accidentally choosing the red one you also accidentally got the beam gun mod it carries, which is a good gun for low UC builds and which is also only obtainable by choosing the red one from the first login page XD

plus you can buy lily from the shop cheaply o.O
Back to top Go down
Heartbrake
Newcomer
Newcomer

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Coolios!
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:33 am

You can delete your account though.
Back to top Go down
StarWolve145
Newcomer
Newcomer

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:21 am

Nisa wrote:
You can delete your account though.

is really possible to delete an account on Cosmic break?
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:52 am

Not sure why you necro'ed.

But yea, you can.

>Withdraw
Back to top Go down

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Bloody hell over a year ago
Dat is some reviving :L
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:21 am

We don't recommend necrobumping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delete Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delete Character   Delete Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Delete Character
Page 1 of 1