Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Anime would you live in?

Go down 
+32
WiFi
Astral_Dono
Koiro
Kuroi
KidGlitch
Suleika
Segawa
Saitama
darkomen
Amateus
Magna.Zero
Mithril
Nisa
Mew
adhklk
CCoRS
boytitan2
milk
Lyndon
Shai
Valkyrie
Toilet-Flusher
reVelske
ziix
Zethoro
Suki_Eve
Leeny
Scott-kip
Zwiebel Force
resireth
Gerrion
Sean
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
oh, Cowboy Bebop would be p. cool to live in
I don't get why so many people want to live in animeshions that include shooting people or bein shot OAO

Sometimes I think the FF is a bunch of suicidals @_@

its not neccesarily the whole BANG BANG SHOOT thing, its just how its our modern world mixed with some futuristic elements.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:45 pm

People sure enjoy the idea of living in dangerous places and times. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:25 pm

reVelske wrote:
People sure enjoy the idea of living in dangerous places and times. Neutral

This.

I get the feeling they forget that no matter how lovely an anime and stuff looks like, half of them are dangerous. Even if you have a bunch of powers it doesn't mean you're invincible. xD
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 am

iii.
honestly dunno.

i would probably end up choosing something like pokemon anyway.
all my other anime choices are set in really messed up places and don't have me doing anything cool.
at least i can catch some pokemon.
finally get an actual rhydon.

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Needs blood but need chicks. But also needs a good since of style. With so few animes having a good since of stlyle that leaves Air Gear and Hitman reborn. But hitman reborn has no hotties and ikki hogs the spot light in the end. Fuck it hitman reborn to be a kick ass mafia boss.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Needs blood but need chicks. But also needs a good since of style. With so few animes having a good since of stlyle that leaves Air Gear and Hitman reborn. But hitman reborn has no hotties and ikki hogs the spot light in the end. Fuck it hitman reborn to be a kick ass mafia boss.

average13yearoldanimedemographic.jpeg
Back to top Go down
CCoRS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
CCoRS

Female Posts : 612

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 am

if i had to pick i think i would pick either Witchblade or Angel Beats *q* i just love anything with lost of fighting, blades, guns and explosions <3 both these animes made me cry....alot ;v; especialy angel beats at the end
and if i had to be a character 1 from both i would be kanade &/or Melony(masane)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
⁽ᵏᵃᶰᵃᵈᵉ⁾ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵃᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᑫᵘᶦᵉᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵏᶦᶰᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶜᵃʳᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ♥
⁽ᵐᵃˢᵃᶰᵉ⁾ ʷᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵇᵒᵈᶦᵉˢ⁽ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸᶦᶰ⁾ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᶫᶫʸ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵒᶰᵉˢ ♥
:3

Last edited by CCoRS on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 am

Scott-kip wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Dude it came down to air gear and hitman reborn cause those are the only animes were the characters have clothes on id see myself wearing. Take clothes out the window and it would be hellsing just so I could be a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:30 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Dude it came down to air gear and hitman reborn cause those are the only animes were the characters have clothes on id see myself wearing. Take clothes out the window and it would be hellsing just so I could be a vampire.

>blood and hot girls
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:26 am

Scott-kip wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Scott-kip wrote:

>blood and hot girls

Changed my mind no anime has a good enough combination of the 3 if I am going to kill people misewell look cool doing it hitman reborn has a major lack of hot girls but at least i look cool. Well theres gantz and the kick ass suits but that place is a fucking death sentence and hell no thanks.
Back to top Go down
adhklk

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 pm

you're trying too hard
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Fate Zero w
Or
Black Dynamite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

The only right answer is Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Less depressing angel beatsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Last edited by Lv30 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:33 pm

oh hey its this topic again

I change my answer to Summer Wars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Last edited by Lv30 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 pm

I'll change to this anime.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 am

Last edited by Lv30 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mithril
Mithril

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am

Pokemon is an easy choice.
or maybe Hidamari Sketch. That way I can be cute AND not be terrible at art.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 am

DIGIMON. DIGITAL MONSTERS. DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster
Magna.Zero

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Jinrui wa suitai shimashita.

I want to meet the Bleeding Bread. #em3

also,

iKray wrote:
DIGIMON. DIGITAL MONSTERS. DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
I want too, somehow Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Amateus
Amateus

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Sekirei

I guess I do not have to explain which caracter and why BURN IN HELL LUCKY MORON
Otherwise ... Full Metal Alchemist. When learning something hard and scientific will lead to something FABULOUS.

Back to top Go down
darkomen
Anime Addict
darkomen

Male Posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:24 pm

( - 3-) I can't decide which side of myself I'd lean towards.
1. The pervy side and choose Good Luck Ninomiya-kun

2. The wanting a nice wife and spending mai life happy with a woman I love and choose sword art online and be a lazy bitch and let Kirito-kun kick the bosses assess.(I just don't wanna give any spoilers)
Back to top Go down
Saitama
Hostile Forumer
Saitama

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 pm

One-Punch Man, Needless, Terra Formars or Akame Ga Kill. Those are manga. If I'm forced to go with anime, then Fate/Zero, summon Lancelot, raid armory, drop nuclear bomb boosted by Knight of Honor, win the grail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Anime would you live in?   What Anime would you live in? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Anime would you live in?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next