Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !

Go down 
+6
Scott-kip
Senior Grey
dbzfan922
Shai
Z741
RavFromYetti
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

Male Posts : 83

MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! Empty
PostSubject: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm

MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! 1836870_med
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
and here's a video
Back to top Go down
http://ravthehedgehog.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Minecraft, huh? That reminds me of this.
Warning, leewd!:
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 pm

\o/

That said, not exactly too enthralled with having SMP-ish lag in SSP, but here's hoping Mojang fixes this steadily.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Miiinnneecrraaafffttt! Yes, I'm one of them MC lovers.

Me and a friend are kind of waiting to get the map file of the current server we're playing on. So I haven't touched Minecraft for quite some time. Considering the admin wants to reset the server, but is never online so we can't ask for the file. > o >

Oh, and, that's a very nice house you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it.

I'm original, I know. <3
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Shai wrote:
Oh, and, that's a very nice house you have there. It would be a shame if something happened to it.
FOOL! it goes "Thatsssssss a very nice housssssssssse you have there be a ssssssssssshame if ssssssomthing happened to it"Free cookie to who ever gets the anime reference

Great now i have to hope all the mods i use get updated,a then i have to reinstall them, oh god this is gonna take forever
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:58 pm

dbzfan922 wrote:
Great now i have to hope all the mods i use get updated,a then i have to reinstall them, oh god this is gonna take forever

I tend to only play pure Vanilla with my friend. Aka, no mods. *shrugs* It's just not my thing.
Back to top Go down
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:43 pm

iKray wrote:
Minecraft, huh? That reminds me of this.
Warning, leewd!:
LMFAO! I wish !
Back to top Go down
Senior Grey
[Donator]
[Donator]
Senior Grey

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:41 pm

While we're on the topic of Minecraft, I'd like to showoff share some skins made during Minecraft Beta.
http://www.minecraftskins.com/354470/MolotovHcN/

I'm glad I saved everything onto my flash drive. With the Skindex revamping and losing almost all previous submissions, and with the Minecraft forum burring my posts to hell, etc etc etc.

Take it, copy it, edit it, enjoy it, etc, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:03 pm

>single-player server
>able to cheat now without 3rd party software
>bonus chest

while everything else in the update is good, tards are now just going to abuse it to get a start in survival
Spoiler:

but yea, I quit minecraft awhile ago so not like it matters anyway.
Back to top Go down
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Scott-kip wrote:
>single-player server
>able to cheat now without 3rd party software
>bonus chest

while everything else in the update is good, tards are now just going to abuse it to get a start in survival
Spoiler:

but yea, I quit minecraft awhile ago so not like it matters anyway.

yeah, I laugh at the ones that say ''minecraft is easy! all you do is build!" but to survive an night for them, they need creative or peaceful and not going out side to explore, I saw an bitch on server scared to explore an 3way cave and he missed goods...
But that's how everyone was playing when they start first time :i
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:24 am

This update is <3.

Shit is a lot less laggy.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 am

Multiplayer when I do single-player?

No you idiots, when I want single-player I want to be offline and alone.

Not just being a dimwit on an empty server.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 am

^ This.

This is pretty much the only thing me and my friend hate about the new update. I really hope they re-think this and will turn it back next patch. But I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Ah yes, Minecraft 1.3. It's a pretty nice update. Now I just need to wait for Optifine to update so I can play with out all the little stuttering in-game. It's 80% done so it should be finished soon.

Is anyone else going to try and get as much Emerald as possible? I'm just going to collect it and see how much I can get. Maybe build a house out of it eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Maybe, if CoterieCraft dresses the block up real nice. Otherwise it's staying in chests for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:43 am

Love this update, makes it easier to play with friends instead of spending 20 minutes setting up everything.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:53 am

Sean wrote:
Is anyone else going to try and get as much Emerald as possible? I'm just going to collect it and see how much I can get. Maybe build a house out of it eventually.

My friend and I took villagers from their original village, all the way down to our Stronghold. We're gonna make a little village / mine below in the Stronghold. It's merged with a huge cave along with a mineshaft and two spawners, this place is too perfect for words. Not to mention we're in a slime chunk. <3

So yeah, our aim is pretty much to get Emerald. :3
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 am

Shai wrote:
Sean wrote:

My friend and I took villagers from their original village, all the way down to our Stronghold. We're gonna make a little village / mine below in the Stronghold. It's merged with a huge cave along with a mineshaft and two spawners, this place is too perfect for words. Not to mention we're in a slime chunk. <3

So yeah, our aim is pretty much to get Emerald. :3

And then suddenly silverfish attack
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:41 am

Hyoka wrote:

Lol. We cleared out most of the Silverfish already except for the lower parts of the Stronghold. But god, those things make a mess. QAQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:04 am

Shai wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Lol. We cleared out most of the Silverfish already except for the lower parts of the Stronghold. But god, those things make a mess. QAQ
Place burning netherrack blocks next to the block you're breaking and kill them with fire.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 pm

>Play the game since im bored
>Make New World
>Hit a block of grass
>Get nothing because the world is STILL LOADING

10/10 coding
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:16 pm

LXE wrote:
Shai wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

Place burning netherrack blocks next to the block you're breaking and kill them with fire.
Dump lava buckets, works wonders long as you're careful. (b ゚∀゚)b
Back to top Go down
RavFromYetti
RavFromYetti

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:26 am

Sean wrote:
Ah yes, Minecraft 1.3. It's a pretty nice update. Now I just need to wait for Optifine to update so I can play with out all the little stuttering in-game. It's 80% done so it should be finished soon.

I found like 3 emeralds in sand temple and I traded villagers this was cheap 1 leather for 1 emerald Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:20 am

normal minecraft is meh for me, i only ever feel like playing tekkit, even then i want to on a server but i don't know people who do it and i don't want to use up all my internet quota
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 am

>Trading with villagers

They're cheapskates, I'd rather keep my hard earned emeralds to make emerald blocks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !   MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT ! Empty

Back to top Go down

MINECRAFT 1.3.1 IS OUT !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next