Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melfi Guide

Go down 
+23
Astral_Dono
AhegaoMaster
Prior
rei_hunter
Amateus
Zwiebel Force
Tojiro
UncleBobbie
Toilet-Flusher
God is a Cat Girl
Aethereal
Gerrion
Trill
blead
Rikaria
zerocl
Nymph~
ziix
LS3
Suguri
fggt
Blizt
Mie
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

Melfi Guide - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 pm

excelent post helped me a lot, what about Melfi Heart?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:15 am

Tsubame666 wrote:
Do the same thing with Melfi Heart and you'll be fine.

As for Melfi Elven, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

Female Posts : 1136

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 am

Tsubame666 wrote:

I was srsly thinking about making a guide for her... but like LXE said, it's basically the same thing. I made her offensive too, so you might want to play her exactly how I described the normal Melfi game play in this thread.
I can help you with tunes if you want.. my Melfi Heart has a lot of ex-tunes and capa tunes, it's a bit expensive and maybe that's why I'm not making another guide.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 am

Mie wrote:
Tsubame666 wrote:

I was srsly thinking about making a guide for her... but like LXE said, it's basically the same thing. I made her offensive too, so you might want to play her exactly how I described the normal Melfi game play in this thread.
I can help you with tunes if you want.. my Melfi Heart has a lot of ex-tunes and capa tunes, it's a bit expensive and maybe that's why I'm not making another guide.

yeah make a guide cheers about tunes, how much tec is better for her, maybe i'll tune H capa and in the case I haven't got enough ex mats for moar HP, should i tune tank or H tank? In addition, im out of slot protectors TT_TT

PD: my melfi Embarassed
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:26 pm

Tsubame666 wrote:
Mie wrote:
Tsubame666 wrote:

yeah make a guide cheers about tunes, how much tec is better for her, maybe i'll tune H capa and in the case I haven't got enough ex mats for moar HP, should i tune tank or H tank? In addition, im out of slot protectors TT_TT

PD: my melfi Embarassed
Spoiler:

Oh wow. That's a really nice skin, gratz : O
I'm also looking for a new skin for my Melfi Heart, but while I can't find it, I will just stick with the same skin that I have for all of my Melfis lol ;_;

And alright, since you are asking for a guide, I think it's fair enough if I make one :3 I will try not to make it so boring and obvious and hope it will happy more people too.

Unfortunately I'm not home because of new year's parties and all hehehe but I believe I'll be able to post it next week :3c

If you have any more questions about Melfi Heart, feel free to ask. It will also help me with the guide, since I'm out of ideas atm lol
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Mie wrote:
Oh wow. That's a really nice skin, gratz : O
I'm also looking for a new skin for my Melfi Heart, but while I can't find it, I will just stick with the same skin that I have for all of my Melfis lol ;_;

And alright, since you are asking for a guide, I think it's fair enough if I make one :3 I will try not to make it so boring and obvious and hope it will happy more people too.

Unfortunately I'm not home because of new year's parties and all hehehe but I believe I'll be able to post it next week :3c

If you have any more questions about Melfi Heart, feel free to ask. It will also help me with the guide, since I'm out of ideas atm lol

ty mie and dun worry, im gonna post my skin if u want use it...about questions i told u n the last reply before ithis
skin here:
Back to top Go down
Prior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Prior

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:26 am

Melfi Guide - Page 4 Screen10

Never had to junk, protect, harmonics. #em3.5
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:52 am

Prior wrote:
Spoiler:

I'd put the handy mag on the other arm incase the bow arm breaks.

blead wrote:
Please put on a spoiler when quoting images.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 pm

LS3 wrote:
Prior wrote:
Spoiler:

I'd put the handy mag on the other arm incase the bow arm breaks.

blead wrote:
Please put on a spoiler when quoting images.

Honestly, my Melfi's arm never actually broke before iirc. Her head breaks quite often tho.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Female Posts : 3335

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:20 pm

I think Melfi is more defensive than offensive. Unless you have like Melfi elven
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Mainstream wrote:
I think Melfi is more defensive than offensive. Unless you have like Melfi elven
Melfi HEART can be used offensively or defensively depending on your preferred playstyle. She's more than capable of leading as an offender even, if the enemy team is dumb enough to run instead of rush.

Vanilla Melfi is almost always used defensively since she lacks any reliable offenses with her bow.

Elven should be more like a "stay with the team" kinda LND that should heal with her arrow rain when given the chance to with a group of people, especially those repairing that aren't under PS.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Hey healing ps is okay too.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Mainstream wrote:
Hey healing ps is okay too.
If it's getting shot at, maybe. But if you arrow rain under the PS, those under the PS won't get the heals they need.
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:48 pm

I heal ps when it's needed in order to have HS for my heals
Titan coil lover here
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:38 pm

My Melfis are great healeres and offensive supports.
I can heal and attack no problem.

I have some videos in my youtube channel if you want to check them out.
And some ss too (I used to have a lot more, but I deleted most of them from puush when I started playing TERA.)

Spoiler:

But yea, I can use any of my Melfis and still do well with them. My Melfi Heart is just too annoying in arena and her sub is way too op, so I can't compare her dmg with my normal Melfi.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 pm

where da elfi @
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 am

Melfi is too kawaii I cannot handle.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 am

Mainstream wrote:
Melfi is too kawaii I cannot handle.
I need a Melfi in my life
Back to top Go down
AhegaoMaster
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 am

Too desu for me
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqRdxuP9hHM
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:51 pm

VietPho wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqRdxuP9hHM

Yea haha I guess this guide does apply for EO Melfi too in terms of carts and tunes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:45 pm

MIE always makes me wanna play mefi but then the fact of having to tune slaps me
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Mie

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Sakura1 wrote:
MIE always makes me wanna play mefi but then the fact of having to tune slaps me

Yea... I don't bother too much about tuning because she is the only thing I tune. Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
dyshaun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
dyshaun

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:07 am

I got lnd melfi but I don't know how to tune her I wonder if I should tune her with str or leave it as is
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTK08N3JYwXISNOlpSPB6rA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melfi Guide   Melfi Guide - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melfi Guide
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4