Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sword Girls Online.

Go down 
+22
Lord of D:
Gerrion
CupcakeMew
LS3
Hizumi
IronDicks
Zwiebel Force
Relict?
DevilLuck
Hyoka
Suguri
Tuskin
Fate
knyx
UncleBobbie
Dune
fggt
milk
Suki_Eve
Stickboy
Malphes
Senhime
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DevilLuck
DevilLuck

Male Posts : 83

Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:30 am

ign: DevilLuck
frequent channel 2 (sita)
vita deck

the game is good but its grind game so...
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:39 am

If your heavy on spell card using or even use spellcards as well it does requires some smarts... example. Random guy asked me to practice duel him saying hes a beginner.. he was obviously lying and pulled out an "ace" card called "Instructor Rio" or something that gains 1-3 atk every time it attacks and 1-3 stam every time it defends... It started roflstomping my newb starter, barely edited, Crux deck till I took note that.. Rio wasn't the same faction as his main character (Rio is neutral, his main character was academy) so I played the ever so handy Sense of Belonging card, took Rio over, and roflstomped him till he ragequit...
All the while him complaining I "stole" his ace card...

So yeah some tactics are involved.. but usually not much as the AI is retardedly retarded and loves to just suicide on unimportant shit rather then take out that 1 stam 20 attack guy or whatever... (then again I also lure the AI and use it to my advantage too sometimes by spamming 1 size shit)
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Vita deck isn't *that* bad, but I guess it could be bad if you didn't work to alter your deck after you notice how it can be altered. I do have problems against crux/darklore on occasion, but that doesn't mean I don't eat them sometimes, too. :v

IKR i been making a lib deck. is awesome but is lot of grind. so the main difference is how much grind takes, crux isnt much grindy as vita, but i still like vita.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Fate wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
Vita deck isn't *that* bad, but I guess it could be bad if you didn't work to alter your deck after you notice how it can be altered. I do have problems against crux/darklore on occasion, but that doesn't mean I don't eat them sometimes, too. :v

IKR i been making a lib deck. is awesome but is lot of grind. so the main difference is how much grind takes, crux isnt much grindy as vita, but i still like vita.
Crux does require a lot of mats? Aww.

Suki wants to have three decks - Darklore, Vita, and Crux.
Actually obtaining those decks will be a pain.

NEED MORE BLOODPACKS, HNNNNG.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Dune wrote:
If your heavy on spell card using or even use spellcards as well it does requires some smarts... example. Random guy asked me to practice duel him saying hes a beginner.. he was obviously lying and pulled out an "ace" card called "Instructor Rio" or something that gains 1-3 atk every time it attacks and 1-3 stam every time it defends... It started roflstomping my newb starter, barely edited, Crux deck till I took note that.. Rio wasn't the same faction as his main character (Rio is neutral, his main character was academy) so I played the ever so handy Sense of Belonging card, took Rio over, and roflstomped him till he ragequit...
All the while him complaining I "stole" his ace card...

So yeah some tactics are involved.. but usually not much as the AI is retardedly retarded and loves to just suicide on unimportant shit rather then take out that 1 stam 20 attack guy or whatever... (then again I also lure the AI and use it to my advantage too sometimes by spamming 1 size shit)

I just find this absolutely hilarious. Thank you for making my day.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm

LXE wrote:
Graphics are too lewd...

DO NOT WANT.

I just shit myself laughing.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:19 am

ign: Relict

I'm rolling with the meido~
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:08 am

So far got Senhime, Relict, tggt, and Suki's characters added to friends list.

Also helped out people with their card training #em3

Apparently you get limited amount of helps per day or something.

Donno if number of friends ups it or not.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:32 am

Dune wrote:

Spam alt accounts and help>_>

EDIT: U can only help a follower once i think.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:48 am

tggt wrote:
Dune wrote:

Spam alt accounts and help>_>

EDIT: U can only help a follower once i think.

Yeah only once per follower's training session, but you also have limited helps per day or something too.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:26 am

Tried it yesterday with that maiden deck. Cards are pretty, but no guy characters makes it less iteresting (no variety these days...).
The game itself was boring, played it for approximately 1 hour, then I fall asleep in front of the screen. Later my roomie found me and thought it was some hentai page o.O
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:44 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Tried it yesterday with that maiden deck. Cards are pretty, but no guy characters makes it less iteresting (no variety these days...).

>Sword Girls
>GIRLS

Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:42 am

This game is awesome, even without the lewd art and moe. I'd even play it if it was filled with manly men (without the gayness).

The AI's are stupid, always giving me free maids.

Last edited by LXE on Wed May 09, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:05 am

tggt wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

>Sword Girls
>GIRLS

Neutral

According to your logic, there shouldn't be any guy characters in Puella Magicka, and Strike Witches should show magical girls who suck at baseball.

I simply don't like how some shows/games treat girls like a seperate race from another world, it's just so fucking sexist, and on top of that totally unnatural.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:27 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:

According to your logic, there shouldn't be any guy characters in Puella Magicka, and Strike Witches should show magical girls who suck at baseball.

implying you wouldn't watch this
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:25 am

Finally can use Sionrion #em3
Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 4-7
Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 3-11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I simply don't like how some shows/games treat girls like a seperate race from another world, it's just so fucking sexist, and on top of that totally unnatural.
To be blunt, come back when you learn the real meaning of "sexist".

There's a legit marketing strategy called "sex sells", and we males tend to like seeing pictures of attractive females, it's a natural human male response, the people who make those games are just giving what we males want to see. Quite a few of the games don't actually discriminate against girls, rather than doing that, they just embrace their appearance. What gives these games a bad reputation for being misogynistic is that there are also quite a few games lacking in players, desperate for attention and don't have any strategy to resort to other than explicit sex sells. What you've pointed out is mostly just black and white, but keep in mind that there is a grey area.

Unnatural you say? It's quite actually natural for anime/manga style art to be idealistic and emphasized, Girls/traps have their cuteness and effeminate features emphasized, and the guys often good looking in one way or another. This is the appeal of anime/manga, the ideals and the art style are combined to form the aesthetics of the genre, there's nothing wrong about that, it is just that girls tend to be drawn more often because of the fact that females are often seen to be more visually appealing than males.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Wow, LXE has a legit point for once.

Suki's opinion:

Got to 90 wins! Just 110 more wins to go! ;__;

And forever needing beast tears, blood packs, swords, and black ore.

Last edited by Suki_Eve on Thu May 10, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Suki, you're taking the point too far and you're being borderline feminist.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:54 pm

CHAUVINISTIC PIGS
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:51 am

Suki_Eve wrote:

Got to 90 wins! Just 110 more wins to go! ;__;

And forever needing beast tears, blood packs, swords, and black ore.

Try to get to 200 wins and enter auto-fight, they win reward u a lot of accessories
Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 1-49

Blood packs and beast tears, just spam hardurr>_>
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:55 am

LXE wrote:
Suki, you're taking the point too far and you're being borderline feminist.

Ehhh

Suki had to go shopping today.

Shopping is suffering.

Sorry, though.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:45 am

Today's update added swimsuit cards #em3 But the way to get is pain in the ass>_>(with Iri, Sita... require the swimwear card, while the nold, cannelle.. require 100x sword, cat, white ore and blood pack)

Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 612

This is for sure most broken char Mad
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Suki wants those new cards.

But the amount of mats they require is ludicrus.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Thanks, tggt. Auto-play gooo

No kidding, Suki. Ugh.

How's your Darklore deck coming along?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Girls Online.   Sword Girls Online. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword Girls Online.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next