Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

(Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... Empty
PostSubject: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Job's holding for now, but just barely, and it's a week to week thing for me at the moment....

The point is, that I'm trying to keep my spirits up and thought of a way to at least keep them up here in CB!

Years ago, I participated in a rather large and extensive online m.u.d./rpg...we got to the point where we actually created and printed 2 complete 'soundtracks' for a good numbers of our characters; we'd pick a theme song that best represented them and ended up having enough for 2 separate soundtracks, created a few years apart(a few characters 'appeared' in both)...we only printed just enough to cover those of us who wanted one, thus avoiding any potential copyright issues...; I still have both my copies(of which now likely exist less than 2 dozen between all of us), and for me, it's a sign of better days and happier times, as soundbites of several of us acting in character are also included! Very Happy

My own characters was one of the few who had themes in both soundtracks: in the 1st, his theme was 'Instruments of Destruction', by NRG from the 1986 animated Transformers film, and the 2nd soundtrack had Rhapsody's 'Holy Thunderforce'.

A 3rd soundtrack was planned but never produced...I'd narrowed my choices to AC/DCs 'Thunderstruck' or Weird Al Yankovics 'Trigger Happy', and was leaning towards the latter when we canned the project.... Sad

...the point is, I've idly wondered what theme songs for all of us here would be like, and am torn on what I'd pick now...something that gets me ready to blast things, or something that reflects me in-game as much as possible....

I'd been considering Bentley Jones' 'So much more' from the Sonic and Sega's All-Star Racing soundtrack, Scooter's 'Fire', from the DDR Disney Rave soundtrack, or 'Kansei! GoZyuJin' from the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger soundtrack...but if anyone's got a better match, I'd love to hear it(link if possible)...and some of what YOUR 'theme songs' would be...oh, and let's keep it relatively safe, eh? Very Happy

Go!
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:00 pm

As cool as this thread is I can't help but think it'd be more fitting in the Lounge area

Razz
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:03 pm

>Safe
>Sad

Btw it's your round to answer questions, so go pester people to ask you questions. :v

This isn't really a "theme song" for me, but, I listen to it at least once every time I go out on my daily walks.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Trill wrote:
As cool as this thread is I can't help but think it'd be more fitting in the Lounge area

Razz

I did consider that, and if the mods feel it's better off in the Lounge, go ahead and move it there.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:30 am

wat kind of job is dis. ._.
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:41 am

hhh.
here we go.

this is it. one of my favorite theme songs for many of my characters that i created over the years.
online.

it's a nice song.
Sad not a lot of love for it amon
among my friends.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:56 am

It's nearly your turn. :3

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8632-cbff-ask-the-community-this-turn-tuskin
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:34 pm

O.k., I thought I'd do YT links to all 3 titles...the 1st is the one I'm leaning heavily towards as the lyrics seem to be about me sometimes....

Just hope I can straighten things out in reallife and be more active here in CB...but it's -sure- help if I had a theme song here!!

...and a kick-ass sig.... <_<

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....   (Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so.... Empty

Back to top Go down

(Mostly related, heh) Trying to cheer myself up, so....
Page 1 of 1