Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep

Go down 
+8
Astral_Dono
Suki_Eve
Str8witchin
FireKiller87
reVelske
Hyoka
IronDicks
boytitan2
12 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep Empty
PostSubject: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:14 am

The shiny light of doom is cause I have a bright flourecent light and have a big room and forogt to turn lights on on other room.

Just want thaughts before I post to facebook.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:04 am

words so this isn't image macroing
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 am

You have skills

BUT BAD MOVES.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Hyoka wrote:
You have skills

BUT BAD MOVES.

I have no clue what that means and meeh its been like a year since I krumped i need to practices more.

Iron that hurts my feelings really Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Nice video bro.

Sarcasm intended.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:13 pm

I'd love to be a cynical bastard on this and criticize your dance skills but...

I wish I can dance as half as well as you.

From a complete amateur point of view, I have to agree with Hyoka, you look like you have some mad skillz, but some of the moves look a little retarded/exaggerated/however you'd like to put it.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 pm

^ that

I watched 15 seconds of it and it already looks like you have skill. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Str8witchin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Str8witchin

Male Posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Must say that I find "dubstep dancing" pretty laughable.

Still impressive how you had the balls to record yourself dancing and post it online.

It was entertaining.

Last edited by Str8witchin on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:38 pm

I also have no dancing skills.

But dancing nowadays is pretty fucking weird.

I saw you pull up your pants and giggled. ('w')

Your hand kept covering your crotch and it was weird. o_O;
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

And now you see why me and my friends were not allowed to ever dance at a school talent show in school.

I call it niggas watch to much Micheal Jackson as a kid and inadvertently grab there crotch wile danceing syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:46 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

And now you see why me and my friends were not allowed to ever dance at a school talent show in school.

I call it niggas watch to much Micheal Jackson as a kid and inadvertently grab there crotch wile danceing syndrome.
=v=

You have a lot better dancing skills than I do. xD
The best that I can do is slow dance >_>
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
You have skills

BUT BAD MOVES.

I have no clue what that means and meeh its been like a year since I krumped i need to practices more.

With your skills you can do moves like these:

It looks simple (might even look a little gay), but the moves are a lot better than what you're doing.

...And it has form. You have no form in your video and half the time you looked like a wobbling jelly...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
You have skills

BUT BAD MOVES.

With your skills you can do moves like these:

It looks simple (might even look a little gay), but the moves are a lot better than what you're doing.

...And it has form. You have no form in your video and it looked more like the pokemon Dithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55_R_wiWbmMto trying to dance.

The move Im doing is called a arm throw that vid you posted was well something i would never do cause its not hiphop related.

note hes a 1000 times more skilled now then when this vid was made and was a finalist on Americas best dance crew with people he taught.

Last edited by boytitan2 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Looked at the video

Looked back at your video

You're doing it right, but overdoing it and it became more like a wobbling jelly than what the guy was doing...
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Looked at the video

Looked back at your video

You're doing it right, but overdoing it and it became more like a wobbling jelly than what the guy was doing...

I havent danced in a year >_<.

And na I strive to be more like this
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:59 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

When I'm a doctor, NWtmMJaaKaIGTCWDS will be the largest push for recognition I support. For serious.
Back to top Go down
antes
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 am

I took a look, and I instantly thought of this.

Kung Fu Hip Hop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWh12PKTSo&t=5m0s

Boytitan at 5 minutes in... not really.
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:33 am

That was pretty cool Surprised
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:46 am

i watched you dan
i watched you dance with this song going.

i luv how you dance.
and this song made me like you even more.

<3
cheers
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 am

Miliken wrote:
i watched you dan
i watched you dance with this song going.

i luv how you dance.
and this song made me like you even more.

<3
cheers
Necroooo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep   Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep Empty

Back to top Go down

Since i always talk about how I dance heres a vid of me danceing to dubstep
Page 1 of 1