Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What type of student are you?

Go down 
+14
Anzelotte
koruzagi
113Kyote
Foxie
Dune
Sean
Auricom
Abyll
Desu
Chaplain Malkias
ToxicElixir
milk
werty16
NovaZero
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

What type of student are you? Empty
PostSubject: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:52 pm

What type of student are you? Whatisyourtype

The diligent type? The all-nighter type? The escapist type? Or the "It's hopeless there's no way out what do I do panics" type?

Personally, a mix of escapist and "It's hopeless there's no way out what do I do panics" type. On the rare mood, replace the latter with all-nighter.
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 pm

o.o no last minute guy in there ?
blah
i study in school same day as the test is....
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am

last minute type is for me.
they need to add that somewhere.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:10 am

I always thought "It's hopeless there's no way out what do I do panics" type was the last minute one.
Back to top Go down
ToxicElixir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ToxicElixir

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:05 am

I would be the "Escapist", its a much more friendly way of saying the "Procrastination" type Sleep
and in other cases, I would fall under "Last-minute" and "all-nighter" types.
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 am

im not the panicing last minute for sure lol
im more like wat happens happens
guess keeping cool head during tests is why i can get through with less studying
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:29 pm

i should change what type.
and just put "failure of a student"

because i didn't do anything most of the time.
and i failed hardcore.
except woodshop.

that teacher was the bomb.
he had so many wood related stories.
Back to top Go down
Chaplain Malkias
Chaplain Malkias

Male Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi. o/

I'd probably be an Escapist. The only reason I'm like that is because I make ABSOLUTELY sure that my teachers don't want me in their class next year. tongue

And usually if they decide to fail me, and then tell me that I'm going to be failed if I don't keep up with my work, all it takes is a quick "Hm. Well, have fun having me next year then." and I end up being passed. ^^ First time I've actually LIKED school. Hehe. I don't skip out or anything though unless I'm sick to the point of being contagious but not sick to the point I have to be stuck in bed all day. Razz

Being an escapist is also the reason for the long list of games I play as my sig. x3
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 am

o.o thats defenetly not long list lol even mah friends who dont play much got longer lists than that XD
Back to top Go down
Desu
Master Poster
Master Poster
Desu

Male Posts : 2015

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:25 am

A usual day after Desu's classes with his littoh harem.

"Lets go to starbucks or something...
I'm bored."

"Hey you guys should come to my house,
We'll be baking cookies and then watching pokemon."

*Falls asleep once house is reached*
*ten hours later with 20 texts from girlfriend and 5 missed calls*
"Oh... its only 3:51 AM?
I should finish up my homework for later today..."

And that's what goes on every day of my life.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com/asianchinks
Chaplain Malkias
Chaplain Malkias

Male Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:10 pm

werty16 wrote:
o.o thats defenetly not long list lol even mah friends who dont play much got longer lists than that XD

*points at the part of the list that says "And lots more"* You'd be surprised how many games I've had in my lifetime. If I remember correctly, I once counted up the price of all my old games and it totaled a couple thousand dollars worth. XD
Back to top Go down
Abyll

Male Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:18 am

I'm definitely an escapist, though sometimes an all-nighter. I push the work off slowly, and never worry about it. I never want stress w/ life, so I don't let there be any. (The all-nighter part is just when i'm already up for games or something, and decide to stick some homework in too XD)
Back to top Go down
Auricom
Auricom

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Randomly oscillating between all of them, although chances of being an escapist for the day is quite higher than the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Would the "The diligent type" be like I find everything easy? That's what I got from seeing the girl say "Eh... no biggie~"
I have found that so far school has been really easy for me. I'm not saying I get straight A's but I don't constantly study or pull all nighters at all. I just do all my work without studying. I guess I'm just really smart. =P
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Hmm.. I was rather the "Sit around and do nothing, test comes and aces it naturally without study" kinda person during school.

Darn my crazy memory sometimes -_-
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 am

I am the "Don't go to school in the first place and do whatever the hell I want since I never learn anything" Type.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:41 pm

I was more of the "Diligent type" for the first half of my school year then I was the "Last minute" guy for the third quarter (Which I might add never ended well) and for the rest of the school year I was an "Escapist" I wonder how it's gonna end up this year.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
koruzagi
Newcomer
Newcomer
koruzagi

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:14 pm

For HS I was the escapist, last-minute, and "panic" dude (aka, Oh sh*t I didn't study for this test at all!). As for College...well I can't exactly be any of those. Just barely passed my classes for the current term that ended a few days ago.Probably try to at least step it up.
Back to top Go down
Anzelotte
Anzelotte

Female Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:47 pm

I would be the jack of all trades, meaning I'm all of the above. What a shocker~
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:09 am

I'm a mix of all of them. More escapist than anything though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:43 am

Where does "Chronic Procrastinator" fall under? ;p
Back to top Go down
Asukuu
Asukuu

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:10 am

It's getting hard to try to break my procrastination to become a diligent type right now for this year.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
*Snow*
*Snow*

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 am

I'm pretty much someone who does last minute studying XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:23 am

Dune wrote:
Hmm.. I was rather the "Sit around and do nothing, test comes and aces it naturally without study" kinda person during school.

Darn my crazy memory sometimes -_-

That perfectly describes me.... my 1st semester exams... until the last day i watched anime like hell, barely studied, and came 4th of school LOL
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:32 am

Foxie wrote:
I am the "Don't go to school in the first place and do whatever the hell I want since I never learn anything" Type.
A rebel. How quaint.

Quote :
Where does "Chronic Procrastinator" fall under? ;p
Escapist with a hint of "panics" type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are you?   What type of student are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What type of student are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next